Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey L. Bush

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. SPOT ON! Out of nowhere, he will turn on you. His receptionist, Brittany, is allergic to work and will quickly poison you against him should you need her to do anything other than schedule your next appointment.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

This Dr.has aJeckle and Hyde Personality,in the beginning was pleasant and professional,when I tried to make a follow up appointment in Jan I got busy,busy phone for half a day,next day recordings,finially reached a young girl in Feb and asked if he could call a refill on meds for 10 days until seen in the office ,have been on this med for a year,no perscription called to pharmacy socalled the offine,was informed that untill I was seen he would NOT call it in...asked her to please ask Dr.Bush to reconsider as he told me not to stop medication suddenly....she informed me,,,,HE WILL NOT CALL MEDICATION IN UNTILL SEEN IN THE OFFICE.....Arrived at appointment time 10 days later,Dr.Bush called me back to exam room and I,gave him history ,took BP,,wrote perscription and said''''''YOU NEED TO FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR...I asked if he was retireing....NO YOU WERE RUDE TO MY SEC .YOU INSULTED HER AND YOU INSULTED ME....I asked how and he jumped up asked me to leave,.....what a change of expression! I have no idea what this young girl told Dr.Bush but he certainly did not listen to the one who is paying his bills ,so now I understand why there is never anyone else in his waiting room and why on Health Grades he is a 2 out of 5 as a retired nurse saw this and informed me.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Unlike several of the comments below, I have love Dr Bush. He has been an excellent physician and very helpful with treating my condition. He has listened to me each time. Giving me more time than most drs. He is kind and always tries to find the source of any issues I may be having. He has a small office staff, only 1 to be exact. Brittany, his secretary is fabulous. She keeps things moving swiftly there. She is always kind and very pleasant to talk to. She has had a baby recently and she was out on leave. During that time the office made due, but still very pleased with my overall care.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Wonderful experience. Very professional and helpful. Listens to your complaints and provides useful and helpful care. Dr. Bush is an excellent doctor and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

This doctor cannot be trusted. They use illegal tactics to scam you out of money. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

I have never been dismissed by a doctor before. Dr. Bush did that to me after I told him that meds have not been working and questioned him. His personality switched dramatically and he told me that there is nothing he can do, and he is not the right fit for me. All that because I questioned him about some medication. All this guy is worried about is that someone might sue him. He definately has a double personality. Don''t waist your time and find someone who actually cares about you and your health

flag | Submitted April 21, 2013

I have a rare condition and Dr. bush was at first a great help. He prescribed medication that was worse than my condition. When I stopped the medication after four months, Dr. Bush seemed to dismiss me altogether. The next time I called to make an appointment I was informed it would be months down the road. I have also called during major flares to be completely ignored and never received a return phone call. Dr. bush diagnosed me with a chronic condition and when I didn't adhere to him he dropped me like a rock.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Initially Dr Bush was very helpful and approachable. In fact, I recommended him to many people because i thought he was an exceptional doctor. Unfortunately, this changed when I was having acute gout pain and called his office for further treatment. Phones were diverted to answering service for at least half day. Left message that present medications were making me sick. His response through his receptionist was inadequate. I kept next appointment because I thought there was miscommunication. Dr. Bush was belligerent, arrogant, did not listen to me and did not try to answer my questions. He did not remember my last conversation with him or his instructions to me. He did not seem to remember my medical history. Very puzzling, he seemed to have changed into a different person from the Doctor that I had been seeing and thought so highly of. Can't seem to keep office personnel.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Initial visit with Dr. Bush seemed hopeful. Was very thorough with physical exam and sent me for extensive lab workup. When virtually all test results came back negative Dr. Bush no longer seemed to have time for me. I got a lecture to exercise more and left with a prescription for medication I did not feel was working effectively and a follow-up appointment for 6-weeks. Third visit began with Dr. Bush recommending labs that had already been done. I reminded him about the labs being done already. Visit went sour when I explained that exercise and medication prescribed were not working. I was told that what I was dealing with was 80% mental. When I asked what exactly I was dealing with, Dr. Bush hesitated to give a diagnosis. I got upset when I felt like Dr. Bush was not listening and my visit ended abruptly. I was handed a samples of a different medication and Dr. Bush told me there was nothing more he could do for me.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2011

Dr. Bush relied only on information sent on my referral form from my PCP and did not take the time to talk to me. When I tried to let him know what was going on with me, he continued lecturing and bascially insulting me. I would not recommend his services to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Jeffrey L. Bush's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1996)

MAMSI