Ratings for Dr. Shashi K. Rawal

Dr. Rawal is the best doctor ever! Peopme sah she is harsh, but I don’t understand it! She is direct and get her point across when it is needed and it’s what makes her an amazing doctor! (Example: I’m 25 and my cholesterol was threw the roof, she was direct and told me I needed to loose weight and eat better. She made me try that before taking medication, which she never gave me, because I lost the weight and it worked). She really takes time and goes the extra mile for her patients! Indeed, the wait can be a bit long sometimes, but it is simply because when you meet her, she takes the required time and makes sure you are well and satisfied! She isn’t scared to admit when there is an information she doesn’t know and will make sure to refer you to whoever you need to be referred to or find the answer. One time, I lost a bottle of very important medication that is basically impossible to get replaced and to do so, the pharmacy needs to ask my specialist. When that specialist wasn’t available, I called Dr. Rawal and she did everything in her power to help me, even if there wasn’t much she could do! In the end, she even called me back at the end of the day to make sure my problem was fixed and that I was ok! No other doctor would ever do this. Thank you for being the best, Dr Rawal!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2019

Dr.Rawal is a blessing to mankind. She actually talks with her patients and wants to know what's new, how th family is doing. She doesn't just ask for symptoms, she treats the person as a whole. Her appointments are not done within 5 minutes of walking into the office, she cares and listens. She is always available for emergencies and you can always get an appointment within a week. Sadly she will be retiring this year. I can only wish her the very best life has to offer. Dr.Rawal is an outstanding woman and I consider myself very fortunate to know her.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2019

Dr. Rawal is simply the best doctor we could hope to have. Always working in the patient's interest, and so knowledgeable! One in a million.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

She is a pure gem. She cares and will go the distance to make sure you are well taken care of and don’t fall into the cracks of the system. Nights, weekends, she will make sure for a serious emmergency, you get what you need, even if it meens steping on someone’s toes to make sure her patients are fully taken care of. Not only she treats the body, but she also treats the mind. She is an amazing and inspirering women and therefore, a dedicated doctor. I love my Dr Rawal!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dre Rawal est toujours accueillante et a à cœur le bien-être de ses patients. Elle consacre le temps nécessaire à chaque patient et s’interesse réellement à la personne derrière le patient. Elle est toujours professionnelle et proactive; si nécessaire elle vous aidera dans les démarches pour être vu rapidement par le spécialiste de l’hôpital. J’ espère que Dre Rawal pratiquera encore longtemps la médecine!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

Dr. Rawal is always available for her patients! She takes the time to listen and get full history. She's not they doctor who sees 10 + patients an hour filling in prescriptions. She gets you the specialist appointments you need and isn't afraid to call other clinics to find out why she hasn't received the test results yet. She FIGHTS for her patients. I can not speak highly enough of this wonderful woman.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

I understand she needs to eat her lunch. Why don't they schedule pts around the lunch hour instead of insilting people by making them wait. Doesnt care about patient confidentiality.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

She makes you wait while she eats or has tea with friends

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Un des meilleurs médecins qui soit. Docteur Rawal est à l`écoute, très humaine, humble et répond à vos questions sans juger. Elle vous met à l`aise en toutes occasions et s`acquitte des tâches administratives papier toujours avec patience et gentillesse. Elle n`hésite jamais à donner le coup de pouce nécessaire si un appel est requis à des coll`gues médecins pour faire accélérer votre dossier. Elle est tout ce qu`un médecin de famille devrait être...

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

Entertains patients' options and preferences; takes time to enquire about the patient's family and social concerns as they impact on health. A very holistic approach to medicine.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013