Ratings for Dr. Eric Michael Lenczner

I had ligament repair done on my knee and a cartilage repair done thirty years ago. He said the damage was so great that he could not guarantee the results. I am presently 62 years old and am still playing hockey. I wish I could one day meet him and thank him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Dr. Lenczner is a man of few words and still manages to show compassion and caring he is the best knee surgeon in Quebec but is humble despite his reputation. Always had the very best treatment from Dr. Lenczner and Francine his secretary is an angel - they make a good team!!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Dr Lenczner m'a été d'une aide incroyable ! Vraiment apprécié ma rencontre avec lui !

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

i have had several operations by Dr. Lenczner on my knees. He has always explained what he was going to do.I am waiting to have a total knee replacement done by him. I know I am in great hands with him. If u have any knee problems this is the Dr. to see.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

I had XRays and MRIs showing torn miniscuses in both knee, the right one having a bakers cyst. Dr.Lenzcner did not even open my file, ask me to sit and went on to tell me that I was getting old and that we must accept. He told me he has some pains too....and that was it. I felt like a non person and was on the verge of tears. I am 76, a rights activist with grand children....Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

I went to see dr.Lenzcner for a torn meniscus. I waited 4 hours before being seen by a resident, who was very nice but lacked the knowledge/experience to properly prescribe treatment(surgery). My MRI report and film were incredibly straight forward that my only option being an active person in my late twenties was surgery, either repair or remove the torn portion of my meniscus. BUT Dr.Lenzcner's professional opinon communicated via resident to me. Was to do nothing because I was symptom free at the time of my appointment even though I clearly explained that I was highly restricting my activity due to pain in my damaged knee. Immediately after my appointment with Lenzcner I started having pain and symptoms, so I sought a second opinion.thank god I did! Surgery scheduled and will be getting my life back soon! In closing if you are not a professional athlete do not expect quality care! Trust RateMD's!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2013

J'ai ete tres desapointe de rencontrer ce docteur. Il ne s'interesse pas a vous et semble avoir hate de se liberer de vous. Mon probleme de genou n'a absolument pas ete resolu et pire il a empire mon cas. Je ne le recommande absolument pas.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2012

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

J,ai ete operee pour une prothese complete du genou gauche il y a 6 jours par le DR Lenczner.L,operation a duree 2.30 hrs le sejour a l.hopital a durer 4 jours complet .le DR Lenczner est venu me voir a deux reprises et a superviser mon etat comme il a toujours fait .je suis assise devant mon ordi sans trop de mal pour vous dire que c,est d,apres moi LE TOP dans son domaine. je dois revoir le DR Lenczner dans 7 ou 8 jours pour verifier le tout ce medecin m,a sauver car sans ces operations 8 en tout donc une prothese complete au genou droit il y a 7 annees je ne pourrais pas marcher du tout . J,aime beaucoup ce medecin et je vais lui redire a notre prochaine rencontre MERCI A LUI

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

2011-05-10 I had my appointment for 09:45 and was seen by a RESIDENT DR at 13:45. The resident did an excellent job but I wanted to know more from the doctor. I had to raise my voice TWICE for the Resident to get me Dr. Lecnzer. The waiting period for this guy is unbelievable and I seriously contemplated walking out at 2 occasions. It took me 2 months and I had put things on hold for this appointment so backing out was NOT an option. I even went as far as an official complaint, but that amounts to nothing, due to the fact that it is THE busiest department in the hospital, which is also a trauma center... so if someone gets hurt real bad in the ER, they cut all those who wait(which I have no gripe with). Just shows you how the current system is flawed and "backlogging" has become a standard practice. Overall, negative experience, but I felt comfortable once I had a chat with Dr. Lenczer. 2/10.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011