Ratings for Dr. Margarett C. Ellison

Dr. Ellison treated my Aunt for a gynecologic cancer last year. From the get-go, my Aunt and I found Dr. Ellison to be extremely abrasive, cold,detached, and slow to return phone calls. In fact, when my Aunt (I was one of her primary caregivers)called Dr. Ellison's cell phone and two office phone- complaining of extreme abdominal pain, Dr. Ellison called her back after more than one week. It was only when my brother, who is an Attorney, threatened a lawsuit did Dr. Ellison's assisting physician call my Aunt back to address my Aunt's worsening condition. To illustrate Dr. Ellison's POOR bedside manner, when it became apparent that my Aunt's cancer had metastasized - even after two different types of chemo treatments, Dr. Ellison walked into the patient examining room and abrasively told my Aunt and me - "Well, it doesn't look like the chemo's working!You're getting worse." When we tred asking more questions,she sounded impatient and had her hand on the doorknob the whole time.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2008

One of the most professional, qualified and compassionate surgeons you'll ever find. I highly recommend Dr. Ellison.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2006

Helped explain exactly what was going on in terms I could understand. Excellent surgeon!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2005

Dr. Margarett C. Ellison's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal