Ratings for Dr. Virginia Myles

So lucky to have this GP for the past 20 years! She's wonderful! Very knowledgeable, will help refer you when needed and seems to genuinely to care. Hypochondriacs stay away, she's down to earth and won't prescribe without a valid reason!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Myles has been my gp for years and I couldn't be happier! She sees a lot of patients during the day but I always feel that she takes the time to listen to me. She is very caring and easy to talk to. She's fantastic! The staff, however, are another story. It's often very difficult to call the office. They have "phone problems" on a regular basis and it has taken me weeks to be able to connect. The staff are often rude and I usually end up waiting 1 to 2 hours (with appointment!) to see Dr. Myles.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

I have been seing DR Myles for over 15 years and consider myself very lucky. She is a wonderful doctor who listens, discusses and explains to you any potential treatment changes. I have had a number of health issues and she was there with me through it all. She is a wonderful Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

She is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing her for about 15 years. She has always been wonderful.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Myles since 2000 and I am so fortunate to have her. She is very thorough, does not rush you, perhaps that's why she's always running a bit late. Always follows-up and listens unlike any doctor I've ever seen. Very helpful, always.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

I have had Dr. Myles for over fifteen years, through many serious health issues. She has always been excellent and follows up as needed. She knows when to refer to a specialist and then monitors and coordinates. She takes your concerns seriously and really listens to you but also knows when to just reassure and when to act. She also works extra hard to make sure her patients get the needed service in a timely way- not always easy with our medical system! She is amazing.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

In a province where many are without, I have been lucky enough to have Dr. Myles as my GP since I was in my 20s (I am now 40). Her patience, kindness and most of all - thorough and skilled care truly make her a cut above. I may be moving out of province in the near future - and know I will be hard-pressed to find a GP as awesome as her. Thank you for the excellent care, Dr Myles. Your compassion, dedication and knowledge are deeply valued.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr Myles is someone who listens without ever judging. She asks questions in a way that demonstrates that she had clearly heard and understood what you said. She is someone who solves problems WITH her patients as opposed to telling them what to do. Appreciate her enormously

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

Dr. Virginia Myles is a meticulous, knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor . Anyone who is lucky enough to have her as a doctor is blessed. She takes the time to listen and us attentive to your issues . Wonderful , wonderful Doctor !

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Virginia Myles is amazing,wonderful Doctor. Iam very lucky to have her as my Doctor. Dr. Myles is one of a kind very hard to find. The staff are friendly and super nice. I like my doctor, she is super doctor, Thank You Dr.Virginia Myles

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015