Ratings for Dr. Laszlo L. Mechtler

I was nervous about switching Neurologists after I lost my doctor to due to the CCS closing. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. Even told me that my former PA was at the practice and he will be pairing me up with her.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

If you disagree with him or challenge him, he will eliminate you from Dent”s practice.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

My husband was a patient of his at Roswell for nine years before he passed away from a brain tumor. Dr. Mechtler was great and so was his staff. I read a lot of comments about his arrogance but I like confidence in such situations and if I had questions or concerns and called him he called back personally. We went through a horrible situation but the doc and his staff were awesome. Penny

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Misdiagnosed my mother with MS for decades when she actually had an acoustic neuroma brain tumor. Sent her MRI's to Johns Hopkins to confirm she never had MS. Too late to do surgery by the time the correct diagnosis was made . Met with Dr Mechtler and all we got was arrogance and a refusal to believe the documents we had from Johns Hopkins University. Everyone should get a second opinion outside of the Dent group if you have a long term illness.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Waited more than an hour to see a resident, then the doctor about 45 minutes after that. I'm not sure if he likes bragging about DENT or helping people more. I guess time will tell. I felt like a number instead of a patient. His approach is poor and intimidating. I felt like I was fighting a thesis in his office. That's not right.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Misdiagnosed me which led to many years of unnecessary pain and suffering. The man has an enormous ego and is only concerned about glorifying himself.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016

He was so wonderful to my mother and my family. He answered every question she had and spoke to her. She felt like she was heard for the first time. We all felt very comfortable with his plan. She is feeling better and more confident than I have seen in a long time. I highly recommend Dr. Mechtler.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Mechtler is a wonderful neurologist,he has always been beyond caring and extremely knowledgable with our familys medical needs. Dr.Mechtler has been taking care of my husband and I for many years. He and his staff have become part of the family and have helped us through some tough times.Dr Mechtler is truely irreplacable in our lives.He has on more that 1 occasion gone above and beyond the average physicians responsabilities for my husband and I.I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Mechtler to everyone and anyone who needs a top notch, very well informed, and caring neurologist.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Laszlo L. Mechtler's Credentials

• Semmelweis Orvostudomanyi Egyetem (Peter Pazmany Univ), Budapest (Grad. 1984)

Harvard-Pilgrim