Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Mckinley

Dr. McKinley and her nurse are very good! Her front office is horrible! These ladies need to be taught how to administer good customer service. I stood at the front counter for a few minutes before they opened the window. They were sitting there laughing and chatting while I stood there waiting for them to open the window. I was there to pick up paperwork while on my lunch break of 30 minutes. They totally ignored me until they were ready to open the window.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. McKinley is an amazing doctor and her staff treated me with respect and was very kind she is my recommencement to all of my frends

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. McKinley is a concerned, compassionate and knowledgeable internist. She takes time to carefully listen, evaluate and address your health issues, questions or concerns you. Her staff is friendly, respectful and caring. Collectively, they make you feel like family, not just a patient.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

You see Dr. McKinley the FIRST time you go and you NEVER lay eyes on her again. You feel insignificant and VERY uncared for. It is sort of scary when you think about it. Even when you are in serious trouble she still refuses to see you. I have been there and done that and have actually left her office and gone to the ER and BEEN ADMITTED FOR MANY DAYS IN GRAVE DANGER BECAUSE SHE HERSELF REFUSED TO SEE ME BUT INSTEAD HAD A NURSE PRACTITIONER SEE ME INSTEAD and DID NOT listen to me. She is overbooked and too busy. I doubt she knows a fraction of her patients.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

The wait time is ridiculous. Too much turnover on staff. Finding a new Dr asap

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Love doctor. Staff isn't good. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I like Dr Mckinley when I first went to her but, now all she does is pick on the computer don't tell you anything. Her office staff (Denise) is the worst takes for every to get her job done. Nurse is very nice and the people at the front desk are very nice. But I'm looking for anther Dr. just because of the office staff in back. Takes forever to get your drugs refill.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

This doctor is very knowledgeable. Excellent personal care. Lady at the window is horrible and not customer friendly. The wait is terrible. Waited over 45 minutes for appointment but they will not see you if you are 15 minutes late which I get so you can stay on time but its not working. Need new office staff to make this an excellent practice.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr McKinley is a great doctor BUT her staff is horrible. You can't call without getting a busy signal or being put on hold for 5 minutes or more each time. They say they will call back and they never do. They give you incorrect information that they should not be giving. There are two people answering phones up front and I feel so sorry for them because they can't even check people out without having to put 4 or 5 people on hold first. This doctor is great. The management and staff are horrible. If I didn't like her so much I would have left a long time ago. If I had left, I doubt I would have been the first to leave simply because of her front office.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Great Doctor. Really cares about her patients. Staff knowledgeable & polite.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

Dr. Mary E. Mckinley's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 1998)