Ratings for Dr. Harvey A. Harris

I do not have as much a problem with Dr. Harris as I do his staff. The "girls" that work the front desk are extremely rude and act as though you are annoying them with your call or questions. I can't understand why Dr. Harris would have such immature and unprofessional people working in his medical practice. My other issue is with his nurse named Carol. I had to endure her rudeness many times and found it to be unnecessary and completely over the top. She, along with the other rude office staff, are the reasons that I won't be returning. His partner, Dr. Chipman wasn't much better. He had to call me once after hours during a medical emergency and he was down right rude. He acted like it was a complete annoyance that he was having to call me even though he was "on call". I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy. The one good thing about that office is the NP Janet Flucker. Other than that, stay away!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2013

Dr. Harris took over for another doctor upon my request in the ER and very likely saved his life. Thank you Dr Harris

flag | Submitted September 19, 2010

My father was a patient of Dr. Harvey Harris. When he was in the hospital Dr. Harris made his rounds between 5 AM and 6AM and no other specific times. It was impossible to catch him to get a report on how my father was doing. The nurses were not help in this area because it is really not their responsibility. My father was transferred to another facility. When he was admitted the doctor there reviewed his medications with me. Dr. Harris had not included all the medications in his transfer record. When I called Dr. Harris he denied doing this but I saw a carbon copy of the transfer with his signature on it. He talked rudely to my father calling him "old man" after we had asked him not to call him names like that. My father eventually was in very poor condition and another doctor discussed with us having him pun on "Do Not Resusitate." When this was put on his chart Dr. Harris stopped giving him all the medications he was taking making his condition worsen at a much faster rate.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Great Doctor. Wish he could see patients in Alabama. If you need a great caring Doctor he is the one you should go see.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

Very pleased with this doctor, his P.A., and staff.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2007

Dr. Harvey A. Harris's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1986)