Ratings for Dr. Glen Collingridge

Amazing doctor. He has been my family doctor since I was born and I have never had a bad experience. Cares about people and takes the time to figure out what is wrong. Never makes you feel rushed. Absolutely amazing doctor and so thankful to have him as my GP!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

Dr. Collingridge is such a thorough, wise and friendly family doctor, as well as a great surgeon. I was told by another doctor who is rated tops in his field, that Dr. Collingridge is one of the best diagnosticians he has known. I know that is true. We are most fortunate to have had Dr. Collingridge take care of us for many years. He is the best!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2016

I have loved having Doctor Collingridge as my family doctor. He makes sure exactly what is wrong ignored to know how best to help and is very thorough in his diagnostics. He is always very patient and very competent.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

He has been my family doctor for over 28 years, pretty much everyone in my family has him as a family doctor too. I try not to see him as often because he is very unhelpful - almost like im new and he doesnt know my patient history. I plan on switching to a new doctor in the fall. My mother is also greatly unhappy with his disire to switch her medication knowing full well she wouldnt be well on it. Overall I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

during the numerous years I have been seeing this doctor, I have found that his communication skills are very good.I find that he explains things so that I feel confident in his reasonings and I have trusted his opinions and experiences with patients with the various conditions that I have come to him with.I have found him to be a kind and empathetic .Time management can be difficult in dealing with patients who may take more time than planned for( I have probably been guilty of this myself) and affect the the next patient waiting ,but generally I find I am in on schedule or close to it.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

My family has been with Dr. Collingridge since 1992. He is the best. Always very patient and an excellent listener. We are lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

He has done an excellant job for my family. He explains why he does things and since we have kids he let's us know if he would do similar things for his children. Thanks Dr Collingridge!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

I have been this doctor's patient for 14 years. While I can understand why some may find him rushed and sometimes have to wait to see him, and I have honestly reflected this in my ratings, I believe it is because of the demand he has due to the quality of his care. He has always presented, to me, as knowledgeable, sensitive, genuinely caring, and willing to discuss options I may think would work for me. I feel this reflects an openness to ideas other than his own, a valued quality in a doctor in my opinion.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2010

Dr. Collingridge is a great family doctor. very knowledgeable in his field and isn't a huge fan of prescriptions. i read one comment about a lady who said he was rude. he simply isn't this type. that complaining woman who was saying he was rude cuz he said something about her menopause, well she probably does have menopause and needs treatment. he is the best in his field, and would highly recommend him to any family with children. he is trusted and an excellent follow through doctor.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Collingridge has my respect as a dedicated health care professional for myself, my wife, and my Alzheimer afflicted mother. He is kind with mother, will phone any of her adverse test results promptly, and even played ping pong with her. He made a great referral to help my wife in 2007 when she was afflicted with a debilitating back condition, which referral resulted in an amazing cure.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009