Ratings for Dr. Sajida Hussain

Very similar negative experiences to those listed in other reviews. I got this doctor at the Brunswick Medical Clinic. Total lack of empathy. Not interested in my recent medical history which might have been related to the condition I went for. She did not expedite getting some test results and left me waiting for 2 weeks with a condition that was worsening. I asked what to do while waiting if I felt worse and she said "come back". I would not ever go back to her. Total waste of my time. Have had to find another doctor to treat me, and had to go through the same lab tests a second time. Question the clinic's support of her.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

I was always satisfied with my experience at this clinic and I never though that I would stumble upon such a horrible doctor. The most evil and aggressive doctor who no doubt hates all her patients. She wouldn't listen to me for more than 2 min and I left with nothing but negativity and waste of time. Will have to now go and get my referrals and pills at another place. Why is she even practicing? The government shouldn't be paying her money.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I stopped going to any clinic she works at, she was briefly my family doctor, was wonderful the first time. I went to her a second time with depression, she went into the waiting room to accuse my husband of "not taking care of me" as she passed me my prescription she said "Try not to take them all at once" I was horrified. Years later I get stuck with the lunatic at brunswick during a walk in, I asked for birth control for painful periods, she yelled at me that I was wasting her time (I told triage exactly why I was there) berated and belittled me and sent me out. Sick sick woman

flag | Submitted December 13, 2014

such a rude doctor! Whenever I spoke she kept cutting me off and told me she "didn't need to hear any more of my complaints." When I was describing the pains she kept telling me to stop and answer only "yes/no" answers. She clearly didn't listen to anything I said and her diagnosis was completely wrong (went to get a second opinion). After waiting all morning at the clinic in a lot of pain, she made me feel stupid when I answered that I didn't know what was wrong with me, hence why I was there. She never allowed me speak and literally made me stop talking numerous times. Very impressed. I will NEVER go back to Brunswick Medical just to avoid her terrible manners and the disrespect that was shown by a "professional" doctor. I only went because my GP was out of town, and I have never left a doctors office in tears because of how rude she was. TERRIBLE.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Very unpleasant doctor. When she first came in the checkup room, I thought she was a nurse. Very rude, treated me like garbage, considering I was waiting since 5 AM, the clinic opening at 8 AM. I asked to be prescribed to birth control, she told me to go to the CLSC because I am 22 years old. Supposedly she's only allowed to prescribe me for a 2 month period * when Québec CLSC nurses can prescribe for a 6 month period*. Very aggressive, she obviously hates her job... You would think someone of her age should quit... Anyways, she seems to appreciate provoking patients, so don't give her satisfaction! All the positive comments are probably written by herself or someone who feels bad for her!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

very experienced doctor ,takes the time to listen , excellent diagnosis and treatmentt ,thankyou dr Hussain

flag | Submitted May 7, 2012

As the other people have said she is very rude,and no she has not improved.She expected me to know my medical history when in fact she had my file.I went to see about a bump I took to the head (I was concernered about a concussion), but she was more intertested in the scrapes to my forehead. She said it was infected which it was not (CLSC confirmed this). I told the original dressage nurse I did not have a headache, then I told her I had a pain in the head which is not the same. She became very aggitated, and I said that I did have minor pain, so she would send me for a CT.I told her that my shoulder was very sore, and she had me move it a few times, and she pronounced it OK, without an Xray. It was really sore and still is. She also asked me when my last Tetnus shot was, and when I said I didn't know, she became very rude again. This time I told me if I don't , I don't know. She gave me a prescription for a Tetnus booster. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, GO TO A CLSC.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

She became my doctor by default in 2994. She has no bedside manners, does not let you speak & can be downright rude.I avoid going to her.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Dr.Hussain was the only doctor accepting new patients four years ago; during the first visit she was exceedingly nice, however for the most part of my subsequent visits, 15-20 ans well as for my children,s appointments, she has mostly been very rude. Her manner is agressive, she seems to expect monoslyablic answers to her questions, allowing one almost no say in the reason for the visit. I am almost happy to that others have made negative comments concerning her extreme abruptness, and I hope that this will result in some improvement in her manner, during consultations.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2011

She is a horrible doctor. I don't know how she is been give the degree to practice as a doctor.She shouts and gets angrey at you if she doesn't hear what she wants to hear. she is rude.She should be sent home.I know there is a shortage of doctors but no doctor is better than her.The goverment of Canada is wasting money by paying her.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2011