You may also like

The receptionist is a totally rude woman!!!! I have seen Dr. Lubarsky but it's been 5 years so now they won't take me back. Sorry I was very polite on the phone and the receptionist was snarky and hung up the phone on me saying she'd call back and never did.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

One of the worst Doctor's around. was a patient for 12 years and got dumped as soon as my medical situation deteriorated under his care. Was always available to take money for blood tests. His staff are very bitter and condescending.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Wonderful family doctor. Always on time and very accessible. My family and I are lucky to have him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012

Friendly doctor. Doesn't try to rush you through your appt. Admin staff is not so friendly but is very efficient and helpful when needed, so thumbs up. Don't have to wait long to get an appt.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr. Lubarsky has been my doctor for many years. He is competent, caring, and compassionate. A model family physician. My family and I feel lucky to have him as our doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2011

Horrible! Offers poor continuity of care. Doesn't listen to patients. Misdiagnoses frequently

flag | Submitted February 15, 2011

Dr. Lubarsky is a wonderful doctor who is knowledgeable and has always treated me with respect. I am deeply indepted to him for taking such good care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

What a bad doctor! Went to him for two years but then changed doctors asap! I had hematuria and the hospital test confirmed it. However, he dismissed it saying it was my period! Woiuldn't listen to me. I went to another doc and was diagnosed with renal obstruction. He seems more interested in profit than really listening to patients...

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Dr. Robert Lubarsky's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The receptionist is a totally rude woman!!!! I have seen Dr. Lubarsky but it's been 5 years so now they won't take me back. Sorry I was very polite on the phone..."

August 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Not really a good doctor not very helpful and not very caring you could do better"

May 20, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "terrible Doctor, does not give you the time of day but a nice guy and his receptionist is rude"

May 19, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "One of the worst Doctor's around. was a patient for 12 years and got dumped as soon as my medical situation deteriorated under his care. Was always available to..."

January 28, 2015