Ratings for Dr. Michelle L. Wilson

I was called in the back exactly at my appointment time and in less than 30 minutes I had been seen by the doctor, who took great care in explaining my blood test results, and I was on my way back to work. Fastest Doctor appointment I have ever had. it was great

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

I find the front and back office staff always friendly and helpful. Dr. Wilson takes time to listen and address all my concerns.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Excellent physician. Caring, knowledgeable and easy to speak with. Her staff is always helpful and most always on time. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2015

I told her I was diagnosed with Lupus she's been inform me the person who diagnosed me with completely wrong and had no idea what he was talking about even though it took 13 years for me to have my first child and I had several miscarriages and it was only after he treated my lupus I was able to carry my 1st child. after the fourth year of seeing her she finally said okay fine I do not ever want to see you ever again but I will run the Lupus test and take x-rays of your back. that test was my second lupus diagnosis and it showed a vertebrate at a place and serveral messed up. even though she was wrong she never chose to & told SSI I had mental problems and there was nothing wrong with me

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

She's not friendly. In and out. Doesn't listen. Didnt even smile when my 3 year old told her happy bday bc we were there on her bday. There was a bday banner. She's just cold and has no personality. She treats you as a number.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

I went to her with a problem. keep coming back. I think she listened to my heart on one visit. She took my systems made a decidtion ran with it. Gave my a handful of prescription and when I tried to tell her this is not working she would not give me more test. Never explained any test in detail Made me feel as I were just a number. Been sick for three months now. Can't sleep or move some times. Pain and can't eat. Will not send me to another Doctor. I just desided to change doctors on my own today. Please if you have a major problem didn't go here.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2011

I GAVE IT A TRY. TOO MANY MISTAKES, COLD ATMOSPHERE , AND UNPROFESSIONAL STAFF.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

Doctor Wilson is amazing. I went to her when I was new the the area and she was so caring and attentive. Very knowledgeable! Always had an answer for my questions. I only regret not being able to use her now as I've switched jobs and insurance and she's not covered...through no fault of her own...I'd highly recommend her to anyone, especially those who have issues with doctors.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2009

Dr. Michelle L. Wilson's Credentials

• West Virginia School Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1992)

• BCBS Illinois