Ratings for Dr. Charles B. Shiver

Dr Shiver has been my doctor for several years now. He has been everything I needed in a doc and I am thankful to have him here in Milledgeville. He treats me like we are a team together trying to fix the issues I have. He pushed for me to quit smoking and with his encouragement I have, 7 months smoke free! His staff are friendly and courteous. I just pray he stays in Milledgeville!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2013

Dr. Charles Shiver is a most conscientious, organized, and meticulous physician. He displays excellent rapport as he is most patient, caring, and supportive. Dr. Shiver exhibits professional conduct and character and is honest, knowledgeable, and trustworthy. His nurse is extremely efficient, knowledgeable, caring, and helpful as well. Dr. Shiver continues to be committed and genuinely devoted to my personal health needs. His special talents and abilities, as well as his knowledge, is certainly conveyed during my visits. Dr. Shiver is an asset to the medical profession. I am thankful Dr. Shiver is my physician! Nancy Elizabeth Thompson

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Does not make me feel that he is confident. Too much of a hurry on Friday's, felt that I was pushed out of the door. Does not listen too well and almost makes me feel that I am blowing into the wind. For easy simple things he is fair that is about it. Feels like he is very unknowledgeable. Does not take serious high risk problems serious.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2008

Dr. Charles B. Shiver's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1996)