Ratings for Dr. Alan Feldman

WOW, shocked at the previous review because I am so happy with Dr. Feldman and his staff. As a matter of fact, I had interactions with the billing manager who went above and beyond for accuracy and to make sure the patient satisfaction was not compromised

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Woman in billing department is extremely rude. I met my out of pocket max with my insurance, but she insisted that I had a co-pay. After calling the insurance company to comfirm, then calling her back with a reference number, she was still rude. Doctors need to realize that their front office and back office are the impressions we get of the doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

From the first time I called Dr Feldman’s office I was met with great customer service. Renee the receptionist was incredibly helpful and put me through to Chris (Dr Feldman’s assistant nurse) who happily answered all my questions. I then rang back and spoke to Renee who booked my partner in for a consultation with a request that if a sooner appointment opened up to please call. She did twice! And every time we spoke she is incredibly happy, polite and helpful. We were apprehensive of our consult with Dr Feldman following a negative experience with another doctor at a different practice. However, Dr Feldman listened to my partners experiences and symptoms, meticulously went through his medical records and explained everything to us. He was very experienced with Prolactinoma patients, suggested the most appropriate course of action and explained to us not only why, but for the first time explained that my partner would always need to take a low dose of meds to keep the tumour at bay, something we had never known before. He unlike the previous doc had suggested not to use testosterone replacement therapy as it would affect his fertility and we’re looking to start a family in the near future. He has a follow up appointment soon, so I’m hoping this appointment is as successful as the last!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

My doc for 4 year. He is great got my diabetes under control and my weight 30 pounds down

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Very good thyroid specialist. Takes enough time and my thyroid is almost back to normal functions

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

Very helpful, short wait, staff is very nice, called me right away with labresults

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Have been seeing the doctors in this office for more than five years now. Always are the utmost professional caring group.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Dr. Feldman took the time to explain everything very carefully. When the word "cancer" is involved he was able to relax me which allowed me to start to focus on the matter at hand. I never felt like he was trying to rush out to see more patients to "get in the Quota". As many of us are aware "managed care" has pushed our caregivers to the limit. While with me I KNOW that his FULL attention was on my case. I would not hesitate in the least bit to recomend Dr. Feldman and his practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

My husbands doctor scheculed an appointment for him with Dr Feldman and after reading the reviews I was sceptical about how it would go. I am very happy to report that we found the negative reports were not the case for us. Dr Feldman and his staff were pleasant, attentive, thorough and patient. We are so happy to have Dr Feldman treating my husband for is thyroid condition and diabetes. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr.Feldman is a great doctor. He really takes his time with you and explaines everything you need to know. There is no wait time and the staff is wonderful. Andi at the front desk is very nice, sweet and welcoming and his nurse is great. I would recommend that office to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Alan Feldman's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL