Ratings for Dr. Patricia Llewellyn

This is the worst obgyn. They cancelled my first appointment. At my second appointment I waited over 90 minutes in a cold room in a gown. She came in rushed and was very short and ill manored. She did not listen at all and was very clearly disinterested in my health. Her staff was terrible!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

My first thought of Dr. Llewellyn... eh. I really don't get all the hype about her at all. A friend recommended her but I didn't find her any more special than any other doctor I've seen before. I found her to be very quick and to the point, like most doctors are anyways. She didn't spend much time with me, even on my very first visit with her, so that was a bit disturbing to me. I just think she's like your every day OB/GYN and nothing special.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I am very happy to have found Dr. Llewellyn! I'm very comfortable with her knowledge base and for me, her demeanor is perfect. She's funny and honest and helpful! A very real person, a mom of twins, understands women's issues and I feel like I am in very qualified hands!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Llewellyn is rather knowledgeable, but not very professional.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Terrible experience. Was rushed through my annual exam (because she had an personal appointment to go to) and she ran tests that were not consented to or that I had knowledge of until I was billed for them. When I tried to switch doctors before last appointment, the staff informed me that was not possible. Always feel like she doesn't listen/care at all of my past appointments.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Llewellyn is a very knowledgable, empathetic, professional doctor. I've been going to her for many years and will continue to.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

The office staff and nurses are very helpful, when you can get them on the phone. The Clearwater office is way too busy, it's like a zoo. I don't think the Clearwater staff wants to operate this way, but because of the volume, they are forced to. The Westchase office is less hectic and the staff has a chance to actually call you back. While you are there they are able to take time to explain things and is able to treat you as a patient not a number. In either case, the doctor is knowledgeable, kind, and straightforward. I trust her.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I have been going to her for years and a very happy GYN patient. Recently my husband and I began to try for a baby, we experienced M/C and when we went to her for advice, she was not at all compassionate. I left feeling like I wasted her time! But in the end, I figured maybe she was having a bad day. Then just recently, I had some positive home pregnancy tests, so I called and was able to get in right away (which I loved)only to learn that the test in the office came back negative. Very upsetting. Again, not all that compassionate. There I was crying my eyes out and I had to ask for some tissues. Honestly, I think she is great when everything goes well, but whenever there are complications or emotional displays she clams up. I will continue to see her because I have a history with her. I don't want to risk meeting another doc who is worse. Trust me, there are far worse OB/GYNs out there. But overall, I think she could work on her compassion for those of us struggling with fertility

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012

The Best doctor around. She never rushes you and takes her time with each patient!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Amazing doctor absolutely love her. She really cares about her patients and their family/situation. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 2 years unsuccessfully and even when I am in her office completely frustrated she seems to cheer me up with her humor and stories.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Patricia Llewellyn's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL