Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Sexton

Does a great breast augmentation, but thinks the whole procedure can be handled with nothing more than TYLENOL.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I had a breast augmentation & tummy tuck about 3 months ago. I can not say enough good things about Dr. Sexton. My breasts look & feel real, which is what I specifically told him I wanted. I was very conflicted about having these surgeries because I didn't want to look over-enhanced, I just wanted my body to look the way it did before I had children. My breasts are much bigger now than they were before, but they feel real & hang naturally. My tummy looks just like I wanted it to also. I never thought I could have an outcome this great after multiple pregnancies & breastfeeding. I don't plan on having more surgery in the future, but if I did, I would definitely go back to Dr. Sexton. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Had an augmentation done and had to go back due to a very negative outcome. The second time was better but the unevenness was reversed. Made me pay each time and wanted me to come in a third time to attempt to fix the issue. Will never return to this Dr. again. If you need something more complex, find another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Dr. Sexton was great. I've had my new breast for a year. Me and friend of mine got ours the same day. He was very accommodating. He gave us all the information we needed and was very knowledgeable. The only thing I would recommend is that if he tells you to go a certain size LISTEN because I wish I would have. I wanted to be a little bigger than what I am. I will probably go back next year and go bigger. I live in Chicago IL now and I will definitely go back to him. Also his staff was very nice.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

Dr. Sexton is a breast augmentation GOD. In my consultation I told him I did NOT want to look like I had implants, I wanted a VERY NATURAL look, I wanted them to sag like natural breast, sit the same, feel natural, ect. EXACTLY what I got. I couldn't possibly be happier. My recovery was very quick, it didn't even hurt that bad, I was up doing light house work day 3. Healed up perfectly. Dr. Sexton is not pushy. He is very accommodating, I called 3 days before my surgery & changed my mind about the size & come surgery day I got what I wanted. I had VERY high expectations & he totally delivered. He took me from an A to a D & it does NOT look like I have implants. He is amazing. I now live in St. Louis, MO but if I were to have another procedure I would definitely fly back to Columbia, SC to Dr. Sexton. If you are trying to choose a surgeon go with this guy, he knows what he's doing. You tell him what you want & that's what you'll get. Thank you so much Dr. Sexton, you changed my life!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2013

I just had a breast augmentation and although the recovering process is painful and is taking a little longer than I thought, overall I'm happy with my results (only 9 days post op) Dr Sexton is very professional and like others have mentioned, he is very straightforward and to the point...tells it like it is. He is not super friendly, but rather professional and definately knows what hes doing. After my first consulation I had no questions because he went over anything/everything I needed to know. I definitely recommend him! This was my first surgery ever and he made me feel comfortable and I trusted that he would give me the results I wanted.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Had a tummy tuck and face lift done at the same time. It was a lot of surgery and a lot of recovery! I am pleased with everything! Very professional and the off staff is wonderful!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

Had a liposuction procedure done by Dr. Sexton. He did a wonderul job with my surgery. He operates at Parkridge in Irmo which is an exceptional facility. He is very "to the point" and is honest about results/expectations. He is also very professional. Most importantly, I felt safe throughout the course of my treatment from him and never felt he was taking any unnecessary risks. If I were to get plastic surgery again (and I don't plan on it!) he would be my choice.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. I will have to have reconstructive surgery to fix the damage he has done. He kicked my family out of his office after cussing at us and calling us stupid. Because of his negligence I ended up with a staph infection!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I would definitely recommend this practice! I have now had a tummy tuck and breast augmentation preformed... Which I did wonderful afterwards thanks to dr. Sexton and his staff. The results were wonderful. I had very little down time. I am a mother of three and had no help after three days with my children and did fine. Katherine and Nancy are great. Very personable, they always give friendly appointment reminders and are very understanding the time I had to reschedule. If I had any questions or concerns they were quick to get me in with Dr. Sexton. He is a wonderful doctor. I Have never felt rushed. He has always been straight forward.... Tells ya like it is and doesn't sugar coat things. Very professional. And I love that. When it comes to your body and health you don't need a doctor feeding you a line of bull just to make money. Anyways :) very happy here!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Gregory A. Sexton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company