Ratings for Dr. Rani S. Reddy

The PA's are very good, knowledgeable and empathetic. But, dealing with the front office on billing, referrals, calling in prescriptions to the pharmacy, passing messages to the PA's in order to get a callback, they are the terrible. You have to call them 2 to 5 times to get a response or answer to a question or a prescription called in. This is not acceptable. The reason to go to the doctor is because you usually need help now, not in two weeks or more from now. I have only seen Dr. Reddy on one occasion and she was very nice. But, the office is a part of the package and they are not helpful, will not tell you the truth and always blame the issue on someone else. I will not be going back to this office.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2017

Dr. Reddy's staff is the pits. They will not return calls and they do not phone Pharmacy or Insurance Company to get approval on medicine. I waited almost a month before they contacted me about my anti biotic to get insurance approval! I will not use Dr. Reddy again. I will be going to another doctor when I need one.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2013

I feel like I have finally met a real doctor. One that cares about getting to the root of the problem. Kudos to Dr Rani Reddy!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Dr.Reddy is a helpful doctor, she just isn't the same as she was years ago. She likes to make you see her PA and she takes forever to see you!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Rani S. Reddy's Credentials

• Osmania Med Coll, Univ Hlth Sci, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Ap, India (Grad. 1985)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Top Urgent Care Centers in Statesboro, GA