Ratings for Dr. Thomas Bailey

Dr. Bailey delivered all three of my children. That was almost 30 years ago. He is a wonderful doctor. So calm and helpful.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

He listens, he cares, he works with you for the best outcome

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Dr. Bailey is a fantastic doctor. He actually listens to his patients and shows genuine concern. Usually pretty punctual, better than most doctors.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr Thomas Bailey has been my Dr for around 40 years.. He has a pleasant way about him. And has taken very good care of my extremely difficult mother... The best staff around overall

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I've had Dr.Bailey as my family doctor for 5 years now. Prior to that I had the same doctor since childhood, a doctor that delivered all 3 of my kids. When my original GP retired, I was fortunate enough to have Dr.Bailey take my family on as patients. He us AMAZING! I have never had such an attentive, proactive, understanding and caring doctor. I'm so happy to have him on my side. He has never made me feel stupid for coming into see him no matter how many times I'm there and no matter how small the issue. I genuinely feel cared for and supporyed in my quest for better health. His staff is also very kind and caring.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

Dr. Bailey has been our family doctor for decades and he has always taken the time to listen thoroughly to any concerns. I appreciate that he is more than willing to suggest, and even encourages, alternatives to medication whenever possible. I truly believe that he genuinely cares about his patients; when we moved to another province for 3 years (where the health care system is very hard to navigate and family doctors are near impossible to get) he took the time to call a friend that went though med school with him and asked him to take our family on while we were there. Generally appointments run on time, but I've had a few waits; nothing like I've heard other friends complain of though, and I tend to think that if he runs late it's because he took the extra time that he needed with the previous patient. I'll be very sad when Dr. Bailey retires; he is a fantastic doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr. Bailey took me on about 2 years ago when I was referred to him by my sisters, boyfriends, parents. I have had chronic health issues - I am required to see Dr Bailey very often (about once a week) and he always takes time with me to make sure I am ok. Was very respectful, kind, and understanding when I started to have trouble managing my pain medications - he worked with me to find a system that would keep me pain free, but safe at the same time. I have seen many doctors in my life and doctor bailey is one of the best.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2014

Dr.Bailey took us on as we could not find a maternity Doc and it was the best experience my wife and I have ever had with a Doctor. It took 4 hard hours of pushing labour and Dr.Bailey patiently without any fuss or disturbance delivered our Son and I can't thank him enough. Great patience, a caring attitude with medical knowledge makes him hands down best doc we have ever met :). You rock Dr.Bailey !!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Bailey is the epitomy of what a Doctor should be. He genuinely cares! He makes the time, he ensures your alright with his diagnosis, the medications he may provide. He spent alot of time with me during a crisis and guided me through it. Upon admittance to Hospital everyday he was there checking up on me, answering my questions and making sure I was OK with the reasons why I needed to stay. He was wonderful with my children, and he delivered my first grnadchild. I am fortunate to have a Physician who has be there over there years for each member of my Family. He will be hard pressed to replace when his time to retire comes, as My Family has been spoilt by him. Only other Physician's who compare to him, were Dr. Michael Bobyn and His Father Patrick Bobyn while we lived in Kelowna BC.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2013

Not only did Dr. Bailey deliver me ages ago but since has delivered my 2 children,my husband as switch to be with Dr. Bailey as well. I love that he isn't a pill or anti-biotic pusher and actually tries to find and solve the problem. I dread the day he retires.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013