Ratings for Dr. Ronald Robichaud

Dr Robichaud is the best doctor I've seen yet. He has treated my daughter, husband and myself. I was pregnant and got a severe ear infection and he seen me that very same day my family doctor called and worked on the weekend to ensure I got proper treatment. He also put tubes in my daughters ears twice and she to this day still asks to see him..."he made me feel better" she says. Thanks for the hard work.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2008

Dr. Robichaud put tubes in my son's ears and the results were very good. Two years later, I went to him for my daughter for the same purpose, he remembered my son - who was not with me in the office, asked about him and was genuinly concerned. His bedside manner is amazing with children and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Dr. Robichaud removed polyps in my nose and thanks to him I can now smell, breath properly and I no longer snores!! He does regular check ups once every few months and is always as professional and curteous as the first time. I recommend this specialist to anyone with nasal polyps!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Wonderful man.I had Salivary Gland Cancer and he is considered my "lifesaver". My cancer was 7 years ago now, and I am doing great. Very professional, and quiet spoken.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

This is a fantastic Dr. I was operated three times for sinus problems ( by three different Dr )and the way I was treated by Dr. Robichaud is second to none. His professionalism is outstanding. He felt sorry for me and treated me on an urgent basis. He is really there for you every step of the way. I certainly hold him in high regards. He is no. one in my books. Keep up the good work Dr. Robichaud and thank you for caring.BAB

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Robichaud is a very good doctor and surgeon. He will take the time he needs to spend with you. I had a tonsilectomy done by him and even my follow up appointments were great.Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Very good doctor. I went and saw him because for my throat. I haven't had any throat infections/strep since.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Awesome doctor.....understanding,helpful. My sinuses have bothered me for years, but after seeing him, they are much better. I would recommend him to anyone.....

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

very approchable and very nice.He is very knowledgable,very competent.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Very good manners, very professional and compassionate, pleasant

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007