Ratings for Dr. Ronald Robichaud

Dr. Robichaud put tubes in my son's ears and the results were very good. Two years later, I went to him for my daughter for the same purpose, he remembered my son - who was not with me in the office, asked about him and was genuinly concerned. His bedside manner is amazing with children and he really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2008

Dr. Robichaud removed polyps in my nose and thanks to him I can now smell, breath properly and I no longer snores!! He does regular check ups once every few months and is always as professional and curteous as the first time. I recommend this specialist to anyone with nasal polyps!!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Wonderful man.I had Salivary Gland Cancer and he is considered my "lifesaver". My cancer was 7 years ago now, and I am doing great. Very professional, and quiet spoken.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2007

This is a fantastic Dr. I was operated three times for sinus problems ( by three different Dr )and the way I was treated by Dr. Robichaud is second to none. His professionalism is outstanding. He felt sorry for me and treated me on an urgent basis. He is really there for you every step of the way. I certainly hold him in high regards. He is no. one in my books. Keep up the good work Dr. Robichaud and thank you for caring.BAB

flag | Submitted March 23, 2007

Dr. Robichaud is a very good doctor and surgeon. He will take the time he needs to spend with you. I had a tonsilectomy done by him and even my follow up appointments were great.Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted February 9, 2007

Very good doctor. I went and saw him because for my throat. I haven't had any throat infections/strep since.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2007

Awesome doctor.....understanding,helpful. My sinuses have bothered me for years, but after seeing him, they are much better. I would recommend him to anyone.....

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

very approchable and very nice.He is very knowledgable,very competent.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2007

Very good manners, very professional and compassionate, pleasant

flag | Submitted January 18, 2007

Dr. Ronald Robichaud's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I call Dr Robichaud a miracle worker because he rebuilt my inner ear and I could hear better with my bad ear than with my good ear. The patient/doctor relation..."

May 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Robichaud is an absolute excellent doctor and is very caring for his patients both during treatments and afterwards for follow ups his staff is also very go..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Robichaud is an amazing ENT . He removed my adenoids at the age of 11 in 2010 . The surgery has helped a lot with me not getting sinus infections and majo..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a deviated septum surgery done 20 years ago which didn't work. Dr robichaud told me that my surgery with him would have an 80% success rate! I am much w..."

July 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1A 1P3". Address has been updated from "None" to "420 Champlain Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15063882070".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He never treated my ear infection and didn't want to continue to see me.I never knew why. I was never impolite with him I continue to have ear problems. "

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just saw Dr. Robichaud today with my son and I thought he was great, great personality, great with kids, he made us feel comfortable and made us laugh, it was..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very kind, very patient and very gentle. He explained everything carefully, slowly and made sure I understood before I left his office."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Robichaud for a vestibular issue, which I still have 12 months later. When it first started I posited that my vestibular issues may be viral in nature..."

October 7, 2014