Ratings for Dr. Ronald Robichaud

Dr . Robichaud is an amazing ENT . He removed my adenoids at the age of 11 in 2010 . The surgery has helped a lot with me not getting sinus infections and major nose bleeds every single day . At the age of 15 soon to be 16 , I still have no sense of smell , I smell things here and there . I am started to lose my sense in taste as well . I am waited for a CT scan in a few weeks , and as soon as I turn 16 , I'll have my deviated septum operation . Dr Robichaud is so hilarious and make you beyond comterbale around him . Thank you for all your help and as well as your upcoming help .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I had a deviated septum surgery done 20 years ago which didn't work. Dr robichaud told me that my surgery with him would have an 80% success rate! I am much worse now - my left side is 90% blocked and my right side about 50% blocked. I can no longer breathe through my nose, which causes me to snore at night, which I never did before. I'm looking at having it done for the 3rd time now... Definitely by someone else

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I just saw Dr. Robichaud today with my son and I thought he was great, great personality, great with kids, he made us feel comfortable and made us laugh, it was quick and a great appointment! Five stars for sure! Excellent with kids!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I saw Dr. Robichaud for a vestibular issue, which I still have 12 months later. When it first started I posited that my vestibular issues may be viral in nature, to which he replied that I was an idiot and said it wasn't possible. One year later I'm living in Boston (still dizzy), I finally have a diagnosis, and guess what? It's vestibular damage caused by a viral infection! If Dr. Robichaud would've listened to me instead of calling me an idiot in the first place I could've avoided a year of suffering. He really needs to overcome his ego and actually listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Secretary is AMAZING! Phyllis we love you. I owe my life to Ronald. He is knowledgeable and a very skilled surgeon. Words cannot describe how at ease he makes you feel even when he tells you it's cancer. He knows he can help you and he does. He shows great patience answering all of your questions. His compassion for his patients is amazing. He cares and he'll do whatever it takes to help you.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

He was an amazing doctor, he made my 4 year old comfortable with the operation he was having done, and made my experience as a mother having her baby in the hospital more tolerable. would recomend him to anyone who is looking for an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2012

Excellent Doctor and great with kids. My children have been seeing him for the past 4 years and have no fear of seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2012

I had the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Robichaud in the late 90s, he did surgery on my ear. His professionalism, skills and knowledge was beyond reproach. I also had the pleasure 3 years ago of becoming an employee in the clinic with this Doctor, and I can honestly say Dr. Robichaud is not only an excellent Doctor he is also one of the most compassionate Doctors I have had the pleasure of working with.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2012

Dr. Ronald Robichaud's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr . Robichaud is an amazing ENT . He removed my adenoids at the age of 11 in 2010 . The surgery has helped a lot with me not getting sinus infections and majo..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a deviated septum surgery done 20 years ago which didn't work. Dr robichaud told me that my surgery with him would have an 80% success rate! I am much w..."

July 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "E1A0" to "E1A 1P3". Address has been updated from "None" to "420 Champlain Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15063882070".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "He never treated my ear infection and didn't want to continue to see me.I never knew why. I was never impolite with him I continue to have ear problems. "

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just saw Dr. Robichaud today with my son and I thought he was great, great personality, great with kids, he made us feel comfortable and made us laugh, it was..."

April 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Very kind, very patient and very gentle. He explained everything carefully, slowly and made sure I understood before I left his office."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Robichaud for a vestibular issue, which I still have 12 months later. When it first started I posited that my vestibular issues may be viral in nature..."

October 7, 2014