Ratings for Dr. Ronald Robichaud

I have no issue with Dr. Robichaud himself, felt he was easy to speak with and he had great knowledge about my situation. However in March he said I had sleep apnea and would be contacted by the sleep clinic for a cpap machine. Here I am the first week of May and no one has contacted me because his office never sent over my file. When I contacted his office they appear to be unable to find my file to send over. It's been a week since I've contacted them about this and still no one has followed up with me about this. I have a follow up appointment next week to discuss how I've dealt with the cpap and nothing has happened. A little frustrated at the moment as I have other health issues going on currently on hold until they see how I react with the cpap machine.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I went to see him at his office. I was flying out the next day on vacations and he said I could not fly with my ears so bad. He actually came to the hospital after hours find someone to open up for him and treated me. He is the kindest caring Dr. Anyone could ask for.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

I call Dr Robichaud a miracle worker because he rebuilt my inner ear and I could hear better with my bad ear than with my good ear. The patient/doctor relationship is the best! And my visits usually ends on a funny note, which usually makes my day! This is why he was the only specialist to operate my son when he got tubes (3 times) . Thank You so Much Ronald!!!!! You are the best!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Robichaud is an absolute excellent doctor and is very caring for his patients both during treatments and afterwards for follow ups his staff is also very good and professional KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr . Robichaud is an amazing ENT . He removed my adenoids at the age of 11 in 2010 . The surgery has helped a lot with me not getting sinus infections and major nose bleeds every single day . At the age of 15 soon to be 16 , I still have no sense of smell , I smell things here and there . I am started to lose my sense in taste as well . I am waited for a CT scan in a few weeks , and as soon as I turn 16 , I'll have my deviated septum operation . Dr Robichaud is so hilarious and make you beyond comterbale around him . Thank you for all your help and as well as your upcoming help .

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

I had a deviated septum surgery done 20 years ago which didn't work. Dr robichaud told me that my surgery with him would have an 80% success rate! I am much worse now - my left side is 90% blocked and my right side about 50% blocked. I can no longer breathe through my nose, which causes me to snore at night, which I never did before. I'm looking at having it done for the 3rd time now... Definitely by someone else

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

He never treated my ear infection and didn't want to continue to see me.I never knew why. I was never impolite with him I continue to have ear problems.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I just saw Dr. Robichaud today with my son and I thought he was great, great personality, great with kids, he made us feel comfortable and made us laugh, it was quick and a great appointment! Five stars for sure! Excellent with kids!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Very kind, very patient and very gentle. He explained everything carefully, slowly and made sure I understood before I left his office.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

I saw Dr. Robichaud for a vestibular issue, which I still have 12 months later. When it first started I posited that my vestibular issues may be viral in nature, to which he replied that I was an idiot and said it wasn't possible. One year later I'm living in Boston (still dizzy), I finally have a diagnosis, and guess what? It's vestibular damage caused by a viral infection! If Dr. Robichaud would've listened to me instead of calling me an idiot in the first place I could've avoided a year of suffering. He really needs to overcome his ego and actually listen to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

Dr. Ronald Robichaud's Credentials

• Regence
First Choice Health
Great West
Healthnet
Lifewise
Managed Health Network (Mhn)
Pacific Source
Phcs
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
Providence