Ratings for Dr. Tara A. Verrier

Dr. Verrier is EXCELLENT. My son was her patient since birth when she was at West Sayville Pediatrics. We are very displeased that she is no longer there and will be following her to this new practice. All of the reviews about her are true. She is one unlike any other. Thank you to the dad who posted her new office location. I will be scheduling my son with her soon. I cannot rate the office staff or their punctuality because I have never been there before. However, the doctor gets 5 stars for helpfulness and knowledge (i'd give her 10 if I could).

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

She went to Dr. K.A. Mathews/Dr. Fiamono's office in West Islip on Montauk hwy. Just west of Good Samaritan hospital. Being a single dad, she was so great to me and my girls. The time and dedication was priceless. I would follow her out of state!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Amazing doctor. I felt extremely comfortable with her. She takes her time with your child and always makes sure that all of your questions are answered. She left the Sayville practice. I hope I can locate her again.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Goes out of her way for us. Staff is so wonderful and friendly.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

The doctor is not only knowledgable& professional but also personable. She came from a practice in Garden City NY to West Sayville and I am pleased with the care & treatment she has given my children. I have never seen a displeased parent in this office or child (unless he/she just got a shot). Keep up the good work

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

She has since relocated, however when she was with her practice in G.C. we loved her. She is extremelly smart. She diagnose my daughter with an illness, that I believe many people may have missed. Although, I was very upset with her in the beginning, I know now what a great clinican she is! I would highly recommend her!!!!! Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2008

Patient. Consistent. Thorough. Smart. Vey grateful to have her as our Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2005

Treats you like an individual, rather than looks down on you as a patient. Very sweet and caring. Also very thorough.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2005