Ratings for Dr. Daphne A. Pudenz

I have been going to Dr. Pudenz for a couple years now and she has been extremely helpful each time I have gone in. She has an excellent nursing staff along her side as well. She comes highly recommended from this Veteran.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

I'm a veteran who has spent almost 4 years in area infested with malaria. She is a VA Doc... SHE HAD NO CLUE what Doxycycline was--that's the current medicine the US Military REQUIRES all of us to take. Doxy kills your liver, Dr Pudenz had no clue what that was and argued with me that Doxycycline would never have been issued to me. WTF? Don't argue with me about WHAT YOU CAN FIND IN MY MED RECORDS. She is an idiot, she has been passed through all clinics in town and now works for the only office where her patients can't walk away from her. VA, fix this!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Daphne A. Pudenz's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1995)

Top Hospitals in Carroll, IA