Ratings for Dr. Thomas P. Young

He accepted me after my Doctor was bought by the hospital. Dr Young only orders testing that is necessary. He is very personable and professional. I think Private doctors care more than employed doctors. Plus, he doesn't have a doctor's assistants.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

Worked me in for a second opinion. He spent a lot of time with me. Answered my questions. And explained my test results.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

Dr. Young treats my health concerns promptly with understanding, and self-assurance.Staff is knowledgeable and respectful. Live out of the area and consult with him as neccesary from time to time for my medical needs. Respect Dr. Young and have confidence in him and his staff.My treatment for various concerns have yielded success.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Failed to maintain a professional rapport, failed to treat me as a human being, overheard him discussing me in a negative fashion to his staff which violated my dignity and privacy. Failed to even look at x-rays and area of concern. Felt humiliated.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2009

Dr. Thomas P. Young's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1985)

Commercial Insurance Company