Ratings for Dr. Peter Weinstein

Amazing dentist. The best I have ever been to. Takes the time to explain the procedures he does and is meticulous while working. I would highly recommend him . about performing the best possible work. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I had a crown done at his recommendation to replace some fillings . Over a few months I had a couple of adjustments to eliminate the pain following the intervention . Finally the crown made and installed by Dr. Weinstein cracked and needed to be replaced.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Excellent Dentist amazing staff. I have a phobia of the Dentist and he is always extremely kind and patient with me. Explains every step before he does anything. I have the upmost trust and confidence in him and his staff. They have the latest technology I have had fillings crowns and root canals done without any pain . Results were always amazing. I definetly would refer him to anyone who needs a great Dentist in Montreal!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Spectacular dentist with an equally talented staff. Most notable is his use of the most advanced technologies, adding to his expertise and the ease and efficiency of his practice. I had the crown of a central front tooth replaced & it was the most relaxed and pain-free experience in the 40 years I've visited dentists for a variety of complicated procedures. He is a calm, assured professional willing to discuss all treatments & diagnosis in detail. Outstanding.

Submitted April 16, 2017

My results are spectacular! Dr. Weinstein was referred to me and highly recommended. I went to see him for a general cleanup and a cosmetic consultation. Quickly my confidence in his abilities was solidified and I went ahead and had six crowns installed. His attention to detail and talent payed off as my results are incredible. I am looking forward for my next visit for more cosmetic crowns. Dr. Weinstein thank you and your staff for all great work!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

He is singular in his ability as a Dentist! Many would rush to create a crown or do another expensive procedure for the sake of profit. Dr. Weinstein is very vigilant, talented and conservative in all his approaches. He will give you options and even work with you if you have financial difficulty. He has a great personality and very skilled hands!!!! He was my dentist for over 15 years before I moved out of the city. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Dr. Weinstein is the very best. There is nothing that he cannot do. Be it a regular filling or a root canal. Whatever it is , he can do it. I have the utmost confidence in him. I have been in his chair and feel that I am being treated by the best dentist in Montreal. He really is the best.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

The best dentist I have ever been to. Explains everything and office is immaculate.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Great service, great staff and great dentist. Nothing negative to say. :)

Submitted August 29, 2014

Not the nicest dentist out there. He is very rude but he knows is not an idiot about teeth.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014