Ratings for Dr. Pauline Marie Timmons

Attentive, knowledgable and detail oriented. Busy office but efficient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I find Dr Timmons very attentive and thorough. I have been quite happy with the service that I have received and she has always followed up.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Not sure why she is a Dr. I thought it was about helping your patients and empathizing with them. I don't expect to be coddled, but I do expect someone who will listen and not make me feel scared to speak. She is not a warm person (nor are the receptionists) and I cannot wait to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Efficient, quick, accessible and friendly. Maybe spending a little more time to explore patient's issues would be appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Very helpful with my family, staff a bit of a challenge in the beginning, but once they got to know me they are fine now.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Timmons office, previously saw her at Laurier. I have been very happy with my care, yes, she works efficiently but I don't have to wait and have never been misdiagnosed, I am always able to get in for emergencies for myself and my son.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever seen! She didn't introduce herself. Very rude and has no bedside manner. I don't know how she got through the interview process of medical school. I now avoid going to the Laurier clinic because I fear I will get her as my doctor. She didn't listen to me in anyway or really ask any questions about the medication I had tried for my issue. Simply awful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

She is direct, smart, punctual and thorough. If you want to drink coffee with and chat pay to see a counselor. I'm happy that my appointment is always on time because she doesnt fritter away valuable appointment time chit chatting with others!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

i too thought upon first meeting dr timmons .that she was a cold hearted ****,that only cared about money and not the patient,but recent events have made me see otherwise.possibly i have bladder cancer ,and she called me in to explain exactly what was going to happen ,with regards to the test,nobody at the hospital said anything to me ,just go here ,do this do that ,all iam saying is that we should all give her a break,she is a very smart and knowledgeable doctor,and maybe she was, is ,going through her own tough times,and my last doctor while ,being a nice guy[ Dr Yip]didnt maintain me properly,she was all over that from the get go .

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I have been seeing Timmons for about a year or so, I have found her to be VERY rude and PUSHY! she wants me in and out as soon as possible, never lets me ask more then ONE question PER visit.. tells me to re shedule.. I havent found her to be very helpful at all. Very rude and judging. Dont be in this feild if your not a 'people person'

flag | Submitted March 14, 2011