Ratings for Dr. Pauline Marie Timmons

Have had issues with staff once but able to get in easily and feel thoroughly looked after. Definitely don't feel "over referred".

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr. Timmons has no bedside manner. She is straight up rude! She made me cry due to her callousness and I don't cry easily. She is very much 'my way or the highway' and I do not recommend her. She sent me to a specialist for an issue she could have dealt with. When I finally got to the appointment the specialist was confused as to why I was there and stated that my family doc could have easily assisted with the issue.

Submitted March 21, 2018

Attentive, knowledgable and detail oriented. Busy office but efficient.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I find Dr Timmons very attentive and thorough. I have been quite happy with the service that I have received and she has always followed up.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

Not sure why she is a Dr. I thought it was about helping your patients and empathizing with them. I don't expect to be coddled, but I do expect someone who will listen and not make me feel scared to speak. She is not a warm person (nor are the receptionists) and I cannot wait to find a new Dr.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Efficient, quick, accessible and friendly. Maybe spending a little more time to explore patient's issues would be appreciated.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

Very helpful with my family, staff a bit of a challenge in the beginning, but once they got to know me they are fine now.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I am a patient of Dr. Timmons office, previously saw her at Laurier. I have been very happy with my care, yes, she works efficiently but I don't have to wait and have never been misdiagnosed, I am always able to get in for emergencies for myself and my son.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2012

The worst doctor I have ever seen! She didn't introduce herself. Very rude and has no bedside manner. I don't know how she got through the interview process of medical school. I now avoid going to the Laurier clinic because I fear I will get her as my doctor. She didn't listen to me in anyway or really ask any questions about the medication I had tried for my issue. Simply awful.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

She is direct, smart, punctual and thorough. If you want to drink coffee with and chat pay to see a counselor. I'm happy that my appointment is always on time because she doesnt fritter away valuable appointment time chit chatting with others!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011