Dr. Samuel J. Congello

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Samuel J. Congello

Always enjoy seeing Dr Congello! He is very thorough and always takes time to listen. Feel very secure with him!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2019

You always take good care of me. I love your staff!! You tell me how things really are. Your a great doctor and I trust you!!!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2019

I can tell you that Dr. C is a great patient doctor and I am glad he my doctor----I trust him and he has great judgement is your treatment plan I can only rate him as excellent, excellent. Glad we have him here

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

I am very happy with Dr Congello and his staff. I feel I would not be alive today, if not for his expertise!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2019

Always enjoy my visit with Dr Congello. Even though he is a busy man he always takes the time needed for my appointment! He is super!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2019

Staff is great from Cheryl at the front desk to all in the back. Dr. Congello listens, has plan of action and explains everything. Wouldn't want to see anyone else.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Dr. Congello is very compassionate and very thorough. He takes time with his patients and gets to the bottom of whatever may be wrong. He also takes the time to make sure he has answered all of your questions and you understand the plan of care. I would highly recommend Dr. Congello!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2019

Dr. Congello is an excellent Dr. and he did a very thorough job. His nurses were also very good and they did a great job also. I am very very pleased with my appointment with this team.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2019

I am always happy to see Dr. Congello. He is very friendly and the best of the best of Drs. He's staff is always very helpful and pleasant too.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr Congello is always very thorough. Even though he had an emergency call, I was notified and then got in at a ver timely manner. He is a Great Dr.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Samuel J. Congello's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Both of my parents were physicians. They taught me that caring for patients is a privilege. Along with that privilege comes a responsibility to provide the best, most attentive and compassionate patient care. Patients put their lives in our hands. As a physician, I feel that the patient is my employer. “I love working in this field and helping people overcome heart problems and cardiovascular disease. I like to get to know my patients personally and be available whenever they need me. I believe in treating patients and their family members the way I want to be treated – with caring, kindness, compassion and respect. “I believe that every person who seeks my help deserves the best that cardiovascular medicine has to offer and the best that I personally have to offer. They deserve the best possible care and results.”

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare