Ratings for Dr. Cleve Ziegler

The best gynecologist. I had an endometrial ablation last year and Doc. Ziegler did an amazing job. It was a new life for me. On the top of his competence and knowledge, he is very kind and cultured. I don't understand some of the negative comments here. He knows what he is talking about and probably not everybody wants to hear the answers. I highly recommend Doc. Cleve Ziegler.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Thanks to the incompetence and negligence of "Dr." Cleve Ziegler, I have to have an hysterectomy (removal of the uterus) performed. My new OBGYN can't believe he just "missed" it. He's indeed rude, arrogant, and highly unprofessional. His comments are diminishing and humiliating.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Dr Ziegler is the best in his field. I found him to be very kind and understanding. He operated me in April 2016 and I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. If I would ever get operated again I would certainly ask him. Thank you Dr Ziegler for everything.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

Il répond à mes questions, fait preuve de politesse. Il a pris le temps de m'expliquer tout ce qu'il faisait, ce qui m'a rassuré et mis en confiance.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I had an appointment with Dr. Ziegler today for the first time. I found him to be very kind and knowledgeable. I was also apprehensive about the appointment ...what would the diagnosis be? What would the experience be like, meeting a new doctor!? I was totally relaxed. He and the staff gave me the time I needed. He was really quite pleasant and even funny. Actually I keep on thinking of the appointment and how pleasant he is. His humor really brought down my stress level. He assured me he would see me again the the future if i required more help. Thank you so much Dr. Ziegler.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Horrible médecin qui devrait être radié de l'ordre des médecins!!!!!! aucune préoccupation pour le patient!!!! aucune connaissance et en plus il ose balancer des remarques désobligeantes!!! j'ai déposé une plainte contre lui à l'hôpital juif! mais j'invite toutes les patientes ayant aussi subi un mauvais traitement de sa part à le faire pour ne plus entendre parler d'une saleté comme lui!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

He is one of the worst Obgyn i have EVER came across, vulgar, impolite, arrogant.. no empathy what so ever!! He has a very dry sense of humour border line sarcastic. The staff is as miserable as he is, they all think they're doing you a big favour by walking into this clinic. I do not recommend him to anyone!! There are so many good Dr out there, don't waste your time!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

He is so rude arrogant and no ethics whsy so ever. I wonder why peoples say he is the best? He has no compassion. He's cauky. He treats you like a number. He thinks he's funny but hes Not! I would tell him this in his face and ill be able to give more details that was for me unnaceptable!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

When I read the positive comments I wonder if this is this person is the same vulgar, incompetent OBS I deal with! But I have to admit he is as "minable" and represent well the pitiful and the poverty of our health system in Quebec!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Dr. Ziegler is the best gynecologist surgeon ever, so smart and so considerate of the patient and very nice and friendly, I just had a removal of an huge ovarian cyst and Dr. Ziegler did the best job, I am so grateful! I always knew the Jewish doctors are the best and he is one of the best! :)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016