Ratings for Dr. Cleve Ziegler

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ASK A COPIE OF YOUR RESULSTS...ALWAYS...he gave me a result that wasn't mine! He also gave me the result of a test he never did. I thought my pap was done when he never did it. I realised only few months later when I didnt have a good feeling and wanted to see another doctor. Thank Gd my Gutt was right.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

He's the best Gyno I've ever had. I love his sens of humour, it helps with breaking the ice...I mean his job is dealing with our va**** people! He's fixed all my problems and He's up to date with what's new in the medical field. I can't ask for better.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

I have been with Dr. Ziegler for 10 years now. His sense of humour might come through as rudeness, but I don't find him rude. He is very pleasant and the most important thing when comes to a doctor, is the fact that he is a great doctor. We don`t go to a doctor for entertainment ; we go to be Ok again. He is a great doctor and that is enough for me.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

I have him as a gyno and i absolutely can't stand him. Unprofessional, sarcastic and unhelpful. When you tell your gyno that you have been trying to conceive for several years and his only answer is that you need to lose weight..... Yeah! Im done.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

The most unprofessional and offensive doctor I've ever met. I had to have a surgery to remove the IUD he inserted in my uterus at the Jewish Hospital. He's disrespectful towards women, which is unbelievable specially for a gynecologist. I'm absolutely sure that all the good reviews for this person come from patients at his private office. I was directly told by one of his staff that if I wanted good service from him, I should go to his private clinic, and that he hates to work at that hospital.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Dr.Zeigler is amazing. Our appointments are always quick and filled with information. I am reassured to know I have him on my team for my upcoming birth

flag | Submitted October 29, 2017

I have seen Dr Ziegler twice and both were excellent experiences. On the second occasion he saw me within one week for an issue my GP had identified as potentially serious. He put the findings into perspective, did a follow-up test just to be sure and was very thorough. He is straighforward, which I appreciate, and very knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I had problems for years and finally I found someone who knew what I had - uterine fibroids and endometriosis. He proposed a plan of action and we agreed on what I was willing to do and so far, it made so much difference in my life, I can't thank him enough. He is not the type of physician that will hold your hand but I prefer someone who will tell me things as they are. I literally started to feel better after one day of treatment and avoided a surgery that would have not helped my case if I had listened to my previous OBGYN. That previous physician was really trying to help but didn't see that it was not only uterine fibroids in my case and that surgery would not fix everything. Because each case is different and I do encourage women to seek until they find someone to help them find answers. In my case, Dr. Ziegler is doing a fantastic job so far...

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

I've met with him twice now. He know what he is doing. All his staff are really kind. He tells you the way it is and does not sugar coat this. If you are going to see him you have to be ready for his character. He is not mean but not understanding either. Bottom line if you want a good opinion he is the one. He is super thorough and know what he doing. There is no perfect dr. out there.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Extremely rude, arrogant, forgetful and unprofessional. Not at all the standard we expected. He doesn't take the time to read the patients' s files and gets confused which leads to pretty terrible errors.. His follow ups are not at all organized. We don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017