Ratings for Dr. Cleve Ziegler

My first appointment with him was great but the ones after didn't go well. He doesn't do follow up even though i needed an urgent surgery. He's rude, arrogant and doesn't take time to listen. He gave a wrong diagnosis. He used outdated terminology to describe my disease. I strongly do not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Ziegler is a great doctor. I feel I can trust him. Very kind, ponctual, explains clearly. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Ce médecin est très compétent.Il explique et sécurise.Il possède une personnalité hors du commun .J’ai apprécié ses talents d’acteur .Une perle.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I found him to be so disgustingly rude and verbally aggressive! He has no patience and thinks he is G-D! So arrogant and cauky! Worst experience ever !!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Rude rude unprofessional. There are much better doctors to chose from. He might be smart enough but he gives you very little time and you feel like you are on a factrory conveyor belt.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr. Ziegler is amazing , to the point , super nice, helpful. His ratings should definitely be higher. Waiting time was the best I've ever experienced. I waited an hour. Vs 3-4.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2018

Had my first appointment with Dr. Ziegler today! I found him to be extremely knowledgeable, patient, understanding, compassionate and a great sense of humor. I feel confident being in his care and found his team as well as the intern that was under his wing today, to be very kind. I was beyond nervous, and was made to feel at ease and in good care. I am so happy he will now be my gyno!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

I adore this Doctor, today was my first visit, he relaxed me with his sense of humour, close to the heart, his team is so lovely and i asked God to keep him in good health.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

Dr Ziegler has been my gyno for just over 5 years and was the FIRST to finally take my pain seriously. We looked at my options and didn't waste any time trying things we both knew would not work for me. He did my hysterectomy last May and it was the best thing to ever happen to me. He made the tiniest incisions possible and I had no bruising whatsoever. I saw pictures of other people's operations and it looks like their doctors beat them. He is gentle and kind, and yes, with a whacky sense of humour, but you can trust he is doing his best work. He has made himself available to me on Jewish holidays if I needed him (when I was in great pain). He cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO ASK A COPIE OF YOUR RESULSTS...ALWAYS...he gave me a result that wasn't mine! He also gave me the result of a test he never did. I thought my pap was done when he never did it. I realised only few months later when I didnt have a good feeling and wanted to see another doctor. Thank Gd my Gutt was right.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017