Ratings for Dr. Shawn D. Speirs

I too began with Dr Speirs after my previous doctor left. I have complicated and unusual conditions and Dr Speirs worked very hard to help me by reading information regarding my symptoms and possible treatments. He spent time more time than any other doctor and showed great compassion. I am so very sorry to lose him to the hospital and will miss him and all of his staff.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

If you are looking for a doctor who is knowledge,compassionate,& full of resources,Dr. Speirs is a great choice. I have been going to him since a previous doctor went to work as a hospitalist in the hospital, and Dr. Speirs has always answered all of my questions w/out hesitation. I like that the office is thorough and easy to understand and very friendly. They know you by your name and you don't ever feel like your just another number. The doctor and staff make you feel welcomed and they are very accomodating to all your needs. If you have call and have questions they are quick to answer them if you have left a message. They have a person there to do your lab work,& although they don't run the blood work there anymore,they are prompt to get the results back. Dr. Speirs is a great doctor and his P.A. is great as well. They are down to earth and you don't ever have to feel stupid for asking a hard or simple question. Great atmospere!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Shawn D. Speirs's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I too began with Dr Speirs after my previous doctor left. I have complicated and unusual conditions and Dr Speirs worked very hard to help me by reading inform..."

December 7, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=604022'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=604022'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014