Ratings for Dr. Linda Mrkonjic

Thank you Dr. Mrkonjic for Fixing my shattered patella ! Thank you for being strait forward and for guiding me through very trying 9 months. I have nothing but good things to say about her and her receptionist. If you ask for some other medication, she will either explain why she is prescribing only Tylenol #3 or she will prescribe something else. Once she is with you, she takes time to explain what the plan is. As opposed to some , everytime I had to see her, I left with the smile! We are obviously all different but believe it or not, doctors are humans too, they have their good and bad days , they have busy schedule saving our limbs or lives, they have allergies just as us and as much as family can be helpful it can be demanding and asking unimportant questions. In order to see as many patients as these doctors see these days, every minute counts so I understand why only patients go to see her! She might not be a type to hold your hand and tell you softly that everything is going to be OK , but she is definitely a surgeon that will do everything in her power to “fix” your Brocken bone. As per some , she might not be a doctor for your soul but for a brocken bone she is your girl!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2017

This doctor needs to brake a bone so she knows what her patients are going through. She really downsized my injury (fracture Fibula), telling me 'on a scale of 1-10, your injury is less than a one.' After being in a cast for only 1 week, I was told to go back to work In the winter) and encourage to start walking on my cast. It hurt like heck. I guess she knows best but I felt like she really wanted to fast track my recovery and downplayed my pain, discomfort, and limited mobility. Font desk staff and secretary are lovely.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Maybe just maybe would be a very good practitioner, maybe is very good at surgeries but this old arrogant lady does not have any knowledge in patient care. She does not allow any other visitor than her patient because she does not allow extra questions about the patient's health. what if the patient is not able to answer questions or ask questions?? She does not even give you physiotherapy after a broken hip (is she paying or what??). She does not prescribe you any pain killer other than Tylenol #3 because "you have to manage your pain" (after a broken hip??). In this world there are obtuse people but this one is by far the most. She even put a cartel that says "visitors are not permitted due to our physician's severe 'environmental allergies'". If she is allergic, how the f.... is she working in a hospital??? Staff, knowledge and punctuality are ok, though but as a person is just BS.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Mrkonjic is awesome. She told me what my injury consisted of and what my limited options were. Plain and simple. I had work to do before and after my surgery. I did the physio and she did the surgery. My shoulder is now better than I thought it would ever be! I have 100% of my strength and 90% of my range of movement. Thank you Dr. Mrkonjic.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

She saw me within 2 days of getting my referral and had my surgery booked for 2 weeks later! Amazing Doctor who treats you as a person not a number and extremely kind and helpful staff!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

One of the best doctors I have ever talked to, of course except for Dr Andrew Wade. She took the time to understand everything i went through before I saw her, then explained all my issues in a way I understood. She took the time to check in and make sure I understood everything and recommended not to have surgery. I don't know what more you could ask for in a doctor. I was so impressed as it is the first review I was compelled to write about a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I don't know how she could possibly have a positive comment. Rude and arrogant. So my injury was two broken wrists and a badly dislocated and broken radial head. The wrists were plated and screwed with the screws going all the way through my wrists and "accidentally" into my hand bones, so you could imagine the pain during recovery amd physio when basically my wrist bones were fused to my hand bones. Thank god another doctor noticed this and so had to have surgery again to remove the screws so I could bend my wrists, but suffer more osteoarthritis due to the screws gouging hand bones for months. My elbow was so badly disclocated and broken that it should have been excised immediate but she put it back into place only to have it pop out when it was in casts. It stayed dislocated and broken for 6 months until a proper doctor performed surgery on it, but due to such a long time of painful immobility my arm is permantly flexed and cannot rotate my hand. Great job! Please avoid her, there are far more talented doctors around. Seriously should have sued for mal practice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Please, please, please disregard all the negative comments for her. I was a bit concerned having read the comments here, not knowing what to expect. Let me clear those comments up with my own! I met with Dr. Mrkonjic for the first time today and can't say enough positive things about her and my experience. I'm soooo grateful for having her as my potential surgeon. She was very pleasant, kind, caring, informative, she listened, took the time to explain, and gave me the time I needed to ask questions and have an informative conversation regarding my situation; not a rushed appointment in any way. I would not hesitate in recommending her to others and would most definitely pursue any future health care with her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She would be a better doctor if she was more sensitive to mental health issues. Every time I had to see her I left in tears.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

As a patient under Anesthetic she's fine, but when you have to meet with her while conscious she's cold, mean, and angry.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017