Ratings for Dr. Linda Mrkonjic

A veterinarian has better bedside manner, I cringed every time I had to see her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

There are many other doctors you could go see. If you are referred to her you should do anything in your power to see another doctor instead. This is the conclusion of my experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am absolutely horrified that this doctor does not give anything other than Tylenol for patients that have had major orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Too shorten my message, I agree with the TOP MARKS across the board 5 stars of excellent in each category. Simply put because she does a great job of trying to put you the one suffering especially before the operation at ease. If there is some "caution" on her part, it is for my lasting benefit, so hard to argue with. I wholeheartedly recommend her. Ken E

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Be prepared for long waits. Not sure why multiple people are booked with appointments at the same time. Dr. Mrkonjic is very knowledgeable but she isn't the warmest person. Surgery went well and my recovery has been fairly good so far but I would not choose to deal with cast clinic at Foothills again as every appointment was at least an hour wait after my appointment time. Most of the people in the waiting room express the same frustration. They recently moved to an outdated deli 'take a number' system and things seem even worse than before.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Mrkonjic has been an amazing answer to prayer for me. After many months of pain from osteoarthritis in my left knee, she assured me that she could help and then proceeded to do so with tremendous skill and compassion. At the initial meeting with her, that happened on time, she was patient and gentle in her examination. I was booked for surgery in a short period of time and the surgical day was smooth and all care was given to my comfort. The post-op period was comfortable and the written instructions given were clear and helpful. I have just returned from my post-op assessment, all is good and plans are proceeding for the same arthroscopic surgery on my right knee. I cannot recommend this surgeon enough. Her capable nurse, Heike, is efficient and very kind. I have been a registered nurse in my past and have often found surgeons to be somewhat abrupt and impatient. Linda Mrkonjic is the exception to that as she is not only skilled but gentle, kind and extremely patient. Georgina Hus

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dear Dr. Mrkonjic , I would like to take this opportunity to express to you my most heartfelt appreciation for not only your skill but your compassion throughout this process. I also appreciate your staff for arranging tests, scheduling appointments with seamless effort. Your skill, knowledge and positive outlook played a major role in my surgery so well and so quickly. I truly believe that I was blessed to find myself placed in your more than capable hands. Saying “Thank You” seems so insufficient but I can find no words that truly express my feelings appropriately, so I will stick with those two simple words with the hope that you know the depth of emotion and gratitude they contain. Sincerely, Ryan Penner

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Over the past two years I received nothing but excellent care from Dr Mrkonjic and her staff. I suffered a tibial plateau which required two plates and 15 screws. I didn't think I would ever be able to get back to being close to normal but today after leaving her clinic for the last time, I feel really good about how far I've come and where I'm at now. I would highly recommend her for sure.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Mrkonjic operated on one of my two broken ankles. She refused to look into my left ankle and in doing so I walked on it broken for about a year and a half. Every experience with her was not very good at all. I was in extreme pain and was told by her to man up and quit being a baby. Approximately six weeks after my accident she was ready to send me back to work. (I was a roofer who fell off the roof and had both ankles broken.) Dr. Mrkonjic gave me miss information and was very rude to me. On the plus side I got a new doctor who is absolutely amazing and fixed me up better then I could ever imagined. And informed me of what was actually going on and gave me the right information. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. If you do end up seeing this doctor please go get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

If you get referred to her go get another opinion. All I can say is that this lady frustrates me and her staff is very rude. Yes, my injury is healing, but only because I had a second opinion and listened to my body.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016