Ratings for Dr. Linda Mrkonjic

One of the best doctors I have ever talked to, of course except for Dr Andrew Wade. She took the time to understand everything i went through before I saw her, then explained all my issues in a way I understood. She took the time to check in and make sure I understood everything and recommended not to have surgery. I don't know what more you could ask for in a doctor. I was so impressed as it is the first review I was compelled to write about a doctor.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

I don't know how she could possibly have a positive comment. Rude and arrogant. So my injury was two broken wrists and a badly dislocated and broken radial head. The wrists were plated and screwed with the screws going all the way through my wrists and "accidentally" into my hand bones, so you could imagine the pain during recovery amd physio when basically my wrist bones were fused to my hand bones. Thank god another doctor noticed this and so had to have surgery again to remove the screws so I could bend my wrists, but suffer more osteoarthritis due to the screws gouging hand bones for months. My elbow was so badly disclocated and broken that it should have been excised immediate but she put it back into place only to have it pop out when it was in casts. It stayed dislocated and broken for 6 months until a proper doctor performed surgery on it, but due to such a long time of painful immobility my arm is permantly flexed and cannot rotate my hand. Great job! Please avoid her, there are far more talented doctors around. Seriously should have sued for mal practice.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

Please, please, please disregard all the negative comments for her. I was a bit concerned having read the comments here, not knowing what to expect. Let me clear those comments up with my own! I met with Dr. Mrkonjic for the first time today and can't say enough positive things about her and my experience. I'm soooo grateful for having her as my potential surgeon. She was very pleasant, kind, caring, informative, she listened, took the time to explain, and gave me the time I needed to ask questions and have an informative conversation regarding my situation; not a rushed appointment in any way. I would not hesitate in recommending her to others and would most definitely pursue any future health care with her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She would be a better doctor if she was more sensitive to mental health issues. Every time I had to see her I left in tears.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

As a patient under Anesthetic she's fine, but when you have to meet with her while conscious she's cold, mean, and angry.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I broke my foot over the weekend and the emergency doctor got me set up for an appointment with Dr. Mrkonjic for the following Thursday, as he said it was vital that I see a specialist about the break before my big trip to Australia (which was set for that next Sunday). I made the tough decision to cancel a professional development teaching trip down to the US in order to make the important appointment that was set up for me. However, a couple of days later, the receptionist called and cancelled my appointment completely, saying that there was no room to see me that Thursday. Not only did I miss my entire PD session for nothing, I also have no clue what is wrong with my foot and how I should treat it while travelling in Australia. Dr. Mrkonkic did not even answer any questions that I asked over the phone since she didn't have an appointment with her. Do not expect that just because you have an appointment made, that she will see you. VERY frustrating.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Outstanding doctor. She was informative and inspirational. My health was her priority. Heike was extremely helpful with my Manulife ST forms.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Amazing doctor. Doesn't suffer fools. Doesn't over Medicate. Great philosophy's and great knowledge. If you're looking for someone who will just deal with symptoms interested in short term results, she isn't not the doctor for you. You are ultimately responsible for your success and she is an amazing facilitator for that.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I hope this doctor breaks her leg so she can learn empathy. I don't wish the pain, but she really needs to understand that people aren't garbage like she makes them feel.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

She is the worst doctor I have ever gone to visit. Due to the letter saying I could walk when I could not my WCB benefits were cut and I was told to return to work. It is very clear that I can't walk, and my boss has let me go from my job now. She has ruined my life and she doesn't care at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017