Ratings for Dr. Linda Mrkonjic

Outstanding doctor. She was informative and inspirational. My health was her priority. Heike was extremely helpful with my Manulife ST forms.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Amazing doctor. Doesn't suffer fools. Doesn't over Medicate. Great philosophy's and great knowledge. If you're looking for someone who will just deal with symptoms interested in short term results, she isn't not the doctor for you. You are ultimately responsible for your success and she is an amazing facilitator for that.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

I hope this doctor breaks her leg so she can learn empathy. I don't wish the pain, but she really needs to understand that people aren't garbage like she makes them feel.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

She is the worst doctor I have ever gone to visit. Due to the letter saying I could walk when I could not my WCB benefits were cut and I was told to return to work. It is very clear that I can't walk, and my boss has let me go from my job now. She has ruined my life and she doesn't care at all.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

A veterinarian has better bedside manner, I cringed every time I had to see her.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

There are many other doctors you could go see. If you are referred to her you should do anything in your power to see another doctor instead. This is the conclusion of my experience.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

I am absolutely horrified that this doctor does not give anything other than Tylenol for patients that have had major orthopedic surgery.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Too shorten my message, I agree with the TOP MARKS across the board 5 stars of excellent in each category. Simply put because she does a great job of trying to put you the one suffering especially before the operation at ease. If there is some "caution" on her part, it is for my lasting benefit, so hard to argue with. I wholeheartedly recommend her. Ken E

flag | Submitted March 12, 2017

Be prepared for long waits. Not sure why multiple people are booked with appointments at the same time. Dr. Mrkonjic is very knowledgeable but she isn't the warmest person. Surgery went well and my recovery has been fairly good so far but I would not choose to deal with cast clinic at Foothills again as every appointment was at least an hour wait after my appointment time. Most of the people in the waiting room express the same frustration. They recently moved to an outdated deli 'take a number' system and things seem even worse than before.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Mrkonjic has been an amazing answer to prayer for me. After many months of pain from osteoarthritis in my left knee, she assured me that she could help and then proceeded to do so with tremendous skill and compassion. At the initial meeting with her, that happened on time, she was patient and gentle in her examination. I was booked for surgery in a short period of time and the surgical day was smooth and all care was given to my comfort. The post-op period was comfortable and the written instructions given were clear and helpful. I have just returned from my post-op assessment, all is good and plans are proceeding for the same arthroscopic surgery on my right knee. I cannot recommend this surgeon enough. Her capable nurse, Heike, is efficient and very kind. I have been a registered nurse in my past and have often found surgeons to be somewhat abrupt and impatient. Linda Mrkonjic is the exception to that as she is not only skilled but gentle, kind and extremely patient. Georgina Hus

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017