Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Amazing doctor! Love that he does all his tests at his office. Great reception staff, always helpful and friendly. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Coopersmith as my GP!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I recently changed Doctors and I have to say I was completely impressed by Dr. Coopersmith and his staff! He was genuine, patient with questions and very thorough. I'm so happy I made the change! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great doctor . Been a patient since I was 17/18 yrs old & now at 54 yrs old; he is still patient & wonderful & so is his staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Debra and Mary are always welcoming and very helpful. Dr Coopermith is pleasant and thorough. I feel I am well cared for and listened to. His on-site lab is efficient, staffed by Mario who can withdraw blood with ease and humour! I am very happy to be in the care of Dr Coopersmith and his team. I was under the care of his mother, Dr Irene Kuperschmit. for almost 40 years. I hope to be able to say the same with Dr Henry Coopermith.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Where do I start! What an amazing staff! From the moment you call for an appointment, the warm welcome From Debra and Mary! Mario the Lab tech, and my amazing Doctor! Dr. Henry Coopersmith. He is the most kind, caring, warm Dr you can have. I am truly blessed to have him as my GP. I can not thank this Dr office enough for all that they do for me and my family. Along with the laughes !. Girls you are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Attentive, thorough medically, takes the time and really listens to me when I need to talk. He has a reassuring manner and does not take any chances, he is by far the best Doctor ever!!!! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing dr. by my sidee.His office staff are also top notch, they go the extra mile each time. Thank you for today Debra and Dr. C.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Coopersmith for the past three years. He is absolutely awesome! He takes time to diagnose your ailments and actually cares about his patient's progress. When a caring and accessible practitioner is paired with an absolutely extraordinary support staff, you get a top rated medical practice that is extremely difficult to find in Quebec. I am blessed to have Dr. Coopersmith as my M.D.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Simply awesome! My girls are still young but wow I cannot wait until I can bring them to Dr Coopersmith and not have to live the nightmares of trying to get an apt when they're sick! Every time I call, Debra or Mary are super nice and always find a way for my husband or I to see Dr Coopersmith as soon as possible. The care and attention is much appreciated! Feel so lucky to have such great accessible care in Montreal. Thanks a million!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Coopersmith for over 8 years and continue to be impressed by the care and service he and his staff provide. Starting with Mary and Debra, when I have an immediate issue or concern, they are both empathetic and quick to action. Dr. Coopersmith takes the time to be sure all your concerns are addressed, he help is immediate and his follow up care ensures your issue is resolved. Having Mario with the lab on site speeds everything up and the service is efficient. The calm and caring environment helps make all health concerns a little easier to deal with. I cannot compliment the whole team enough!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016