Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

I have been seeing Dr. Coopersmith for 33 years, he is awesome, always there for me, he found me a specialist to see me the same day. How many Doctors do you know that will do that for you. Mary and Debra are also great. So's Mario. Awesome team

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr Coopersmith for a long time and I have to say how blessed I am to have him as my doctor. He is always availble for any emergencies and he really takes the time to listen to my concerns. Mary and Debra are great and very helpful.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

I was his patient for many years. I had a wrist injury that kept me with him for a bit but I started to see he was very inattentive. My complained of an ear infection and he kept telling me it was nothing. After awhile I could not handle the discomfort and went to a clinic. The clinician found a severe ear infection that needed antibiotics. I requested an ENT referral for my breathing and sinus issues and he told me I did not need one. I have had 2 deviated septum operations and felt I was having issues. He disregarded me but I found someone on my own who gave me medicated nasal sprays that helped so.much...BUT the.most stark neglect came when I told him I was experiencing some symptoms that concerned me. My teeth were shifting (not my problem he says..go see a dentist), while my fingers were swelling (probably your job), my feet got bigger( well you stand all day), more skin tags (you are getting older) and a host of other things..Needless to say, I unregistered myself with the Qc government and found another GP. While she ticked off the appropriate boxes for blood work, I went to see my eye doctor for vision issues...SO my eye doctor immediately saw peripheral vision loss. Asked about my other symptoms and thought brain lesion. I rushed to the emergency where it was discovered I have a 3.8 cm pituitary gland tumor. It is benign but I am on chemotherapy injections. I need surgery to remove it. All the symptoms of teeth shifting, bigger hands and feet, skin etc is brought on by Acromegaly. A rare disorder that produces excess growth hormones. Meanwhile my new GP received my results and found that as well. She was curious enough to take my symptoms seriously and called me immediately. I have had this tumor for easily a minimum of 2 years. Dr Coopersmith is negligent and uninterested. He needs to retire. And his secretaries are rude and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2019

Very good doctor - attentive to his patients, available and responsive. His team is kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Coopersmith for a long time and I have to say how blessed I am to have him as my doctor. He and his staff take very good care of his patients . Marie and Debra are great and very helpful. I just recently called his office on a Sunday and left a message explaining my request and about 20 minutes later, I received a phone call back from Dr Coopersmith himself. How cool is that!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Yup, these folks know how to do medicine. 100% satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Excellent doctor and great staff definitely recommend him to all my family & friends

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Amazing doctor, truly cares about each of his patients and ensures the best care possible.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Been going to Dr Coopersmith for many years he is fantastic take very good care of his patients Marie and Debra a great.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

We were ill over the Christmas holidays and left a message. The Dr. Himself called me back and told us to come in early next day despite the holiday. I had bronchitis and my husband pneumonia. They took wonderful care of us. Debra and Maria are sociable and authentic. We love our visits and feel grateful for their health care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018