Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Yup, these folks know how to do medicine. 100% satisfied.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Excellent doctor and great staff definitely recommend him to all my family & friends

flag | Submitted September 1, 2018

Amazing doctor, truly cares about each of his patients and ensures the best care possible.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Been going to Dr Coopersmith for many years he is fantastic take very good care of his patients Marie and Debra a great.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

We were ill over the Christmas holidays and left a message. The Dr. Himself called me back and told us to come in early next day despite the holiday. I had bronchitis and my husband pneumonia. They took wonderful care of us. Debra and Maria are sociable and authentic. We love our visits and feel grateful for their health care.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I’ve been a patient of Dr, Coopersmith for over 11years, and I truly find him very good. He is very attentive to my questions and concerns. I love the fact that the waiting period is very reasonable, and I’m not waiting forever. The ladies Debra and Maria are the best !!! The both of them are so down to earth and completely humble towards the patience. When I had an emergency, they did all they could to accommodate me, and to reassure me that all would be ok !!! Definitely 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ +

Submitted March 19, 2018

I was at Dr Coopersmith’s office just last week. I had no appointment and just walked in needing to see the doctor. I cannot say enough about the remarkable service I received and the kindness and compassion that was shown to me by not only Mary and Debra, but Dr Coopersmith as well. I have had to under go several blood tests over the years and have never felt pressured to have them done at his office. I have always been given an option to have them done anywhere of my choosing and have never felt any discourse from his staff. I will say, if I do not want to wait several weeks for the results for my own benefit and peace of mind, having the clinic right there has been a bonus and Mario has provided an impeccable, painless service. I have had to see many doctors over the years and I must say that the care I am provided at Dr. Coopersmith’s office, from the Doctor and all of his staff members has been tremendous. I could not ask for better.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2018

I'm not sure how he has these fanatastic ratings. Staff is unprofessional,openly making negative comments about patients while people are sitting in the waiting area. Doctor rushes through appointment and unless you are paying for a blood test doesn't give you the time of day. More of a business than a doctors office.

Submitted March 14, 2018

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Coopersmith. I had been dealing with chronic pain for over a decade and he helped guide me in so many ways and helped me realize that physical pain can be related to poor mental health as well. I had seen many specialists before he got the proper diagnosis and I haven't looked back. He helped me get the proper psychological care I needed while being so kind and understanding. One might even say he saved my life. Best doctor I've had and will have.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Coopersmith is the most amazing doctor ever. I’m truly blessed to have him as my doctor. He knowledgeable and kind and takes great care of me and my two sons. Mary and Debra are the greatest, most caring ladies you could ever meet. Thank you for always being there 😊

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018