Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Dr. Coopersmith est exceptionnel. Très humain, devoué et hyper compétent. Tout le personnel est aidant et sympathique. Belle clinique impeccable. Que du positif!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

I'm an American living in Canada and I feel very fortunate to have found Dr. Coopersmith. He knows what he's doing, and I love his staff.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Dr. Coopersmith is an exceptional doctor who provides exceptional care to his patients. His new Westmount Square office is beautiful, hi tech and very clean. His staff is very professional end extremely helpful. They take extra care of patients who are experiencing emergencies that can be handled in the office. They will make room on their schedule to examine you as soon as possible. I would recommend this practice to everyone looking for a great primary care doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Coopersmith is an exceptional doctor who provides exceptional care to his patients. His new Westmount Square office is beautiful, hi tech and very clean. His staff is very professional end extremely helpful. They take extra care of patients who are experiencing emergencies that can be handled in the office. They will make room on their schedule to examine you immediately. I would recommend this practice to everyone looking for a great primary care doctor!

Submitted July 20, 2017

I was really sick and called on a Sunday and left a message. The doctor himself called me back and told me to come in first thing Monday morning. He examined me and did tests and found out right away that I had strep and mono. Unbelievable service and great care from a doctor who has looked after me and my family for more than 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Everytime I go I wait anywhere from 30 minutes to over an HOUR WITH an appointment. He was very rude when I asked him to refer me to another gyno and bashed some of the doctors I mentioned. My sister also felt very rushed and brushed off when she sought to get information from him concerning her anxiety problems and sleeping disorders. He precribe unnecessary bloodtests so you do them at the private clinic and won't fill out a prescription with more than 3 repititions so you have to go back all the time. Wouldn't even put a renewal for something I get all the time-- when I was out of town (so I had to drive 2 hours back to Montreal to get it) He is a good doctor but has a funny way with things.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Coopersmith and his staff are wonderful. They are so attentive, caring and always there when i needed them. They have taken care of me and my whole family as if we were there own. They go above and beyond always!! I am so thankful to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Amazing doctor! Love that he does all his tests at his office. Great reception staff, always helpful and friendly. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Coopersmith as my GP!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I recently changed Doctors and I have to say I was completely impressed by Dr. Coopersmith and his staff! He was genuine, patient with questions and very thorough. I'm so happy I made the change! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great doctor . Been a patient since I was 17/18 yrs old & now at 54 yrs old; he is still patient & wonderful & so is his staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016