Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

I have been treated by Dr. Coopersmith for the past three years. He is absolutely awesome! He takes time to diagnose your ailments and actually cares about his patient's progress. When a caring and accessible practitioner is paired with an absolutely extraordinary support staff, you get a top rated medical practice that is extremely difficult to find in Quebec. I am blessed to have Dr. Coopersmith as my M.D.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Simply awesome! My girls are still young but wow I cannot wait until I can bring them to Dr Coopersmith and not have to live the nightmares of trying to get an apt when they're sick! Every time I call, Debra or Mary are super nice and always find a way for my husband or I to see Dr Coopersmith as soon as possible. The care and attention is much appreciated! Feel so lucky to have such great accessible care in Montreal. Thanks a million!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Coopersmith for over 8 years and continue to be impressed by the care and service he and his staff provide. Starting with Mary and Debra, when I have an immediate issue or concern, they are both empathetic and quick to action. Dr. Coopersmith takes the time to be sure all your concerns are addressed, he help is immediate and his follow up care ensures your issue is resolved. Having Mario with the lab on site speeds everything up and the service is efficient. The calm and caring environment helps make all health concerns a little easier to deal with. I cannot compliment the whole team enough!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

From the moment you walk in for your appointment Mary & Debra treat you like theyve known you forever. Dr Coopersmith has a Wealth of knowledge and shares it with you in layman's terms. It's a nice feeling when you're treated like family and not just another patient or number. Dr Coopersmith & Staff your Super Care & Support is Greatly Appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

Wonderful and caring Doctor. Mary and Debra are always there to listen and help. Truly blessed to have this great team for myself and my boys.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr.Coopersmith and his wonderful staff are a goldmine, and I am lucky to have them. It has been over 10 years that I have had him as my GP. Dr. Coopersmith is a person who listens very attentively and gets to the bottom of any health problem. He actually cares and wants you to feel better. His on-site medical laboratory (thumbs up to his excellent and very sociable technician - Mario) is a life-saver when you really need results quickly and are too sick to go to the hospital. Any other tests are possible to do at either the on-site laboratory or in the hospital; the choice is up to the patient. I mention this as I am someone who does not have extensive health insurance coverage, but I realize the value of spending money in the right places. His staff, Mary and Debra are delightful, caring and helpful...always ready to help out any way they can. Thank you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

The worst staff ever. Dont dare miss an appointment.

Submitted January 25, 2016

So blessed to have him as my family doctor. He's caring, patient and gets to the bottom of the problem. There should be more doctors like him. The girls are equally caring and they go that extra mile to help you. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

My experience with Dr. Henry Coopersmith has been " life saving". He is an exceptional doctor with meticulous attention to detail and caution. He listens not only with his ears, but also with his heart. My concerns have always been answered without hesitation. I am extremely grateful for his dedication and professionalism, as a person and also to his craft. It would be remiss of me not to mention the excellent care and confidentiality that Debra and Mary add to this office.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015