Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

I have been treated by Dr. Coopersmith for the past three years. He is absolutely awesome! He takes time to diagnose your ailments and actually cares about his patient's progress. When a caring and accessible practitioner is paired with an absolutely extraordinary support staff, you get a top rated medical practice that is extremely difficult to find in Quebec. I am blessed to have Dr. Coopersmith as my M.D.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Simply awesome! My girls are still young but wow I cannot wait until I can bring them to Dr Coopersmith and not have to live the nightmares of trying to get an apt when they're sick! Every time I call, Debra or Mary are super nice and always find a way for my husband or I to see Dr Coopersmith as soon as possible. The care and attention is much appreciated! Feel so lucky to have such great accessible care in Montreal. Thanks a million!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Coopersmith for over 8 years and continue to be impressed by the care and service he and his staff provide. Starting with Mary and Debra, when I have an immediate issue or concern, they are both empathetic and quick to action. Dr. Coopersmith takes the time to be sure all your concerns are addressed, he help is immediate and his follow up care ensures your issue is resolved. Having Mario with the lab on site speeds everything up and the service is efficient. The calm and caring environment helps make all health concerns a little easier to deal with. I cannot compliment the whole team enough!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

From the moment you walk in for your appointment Mary & Debra treat you like theyve known you forever. Dr Coopersmith has a Wealth of knowledge and shares it with you in layman's terms. It's a nice feeling when you're treated like family and not just another patient or number. Dr Coopersmith & Staff your Super Care & Support is Greatly Appreciated!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr.Coopersmith and his wonderful staff are a goldmine, and I am lucky to have them. It has been over 10 years that I have had him as my GP. Dr. Coopersmith is a person who listens very attentively and gets to the bottom of any health problem. He actually cares and wants you to feel better. His on-site medical laboratory (thumbs up to his excellent and very sociable technician - Mario) is a life-saver when you really need results quickly and are too sick to go to the hospital. Any other tests are possible to do at either the on-site laboratory or in the hospital; the choice is up to the patient. I mention this as I am someone who does not have extensive health insurance coverage, but I realize the value of spending money in the right places. His staff, Mary and Debra are delightful, caring and helpful...always ready to help out any way they can. Thank you and keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

The worst staff ever. Dont dare miss an appointment.

Submitted January 25, 2016

So blessed to have him as my family doctor. He's caring, patient and gets to the bottom of the problem. There should be more doctors like him. The girls are equally caring and they go that extra mile to help you. Thank you

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

My experience with Dr. Henry Coopersmith has been " life saving". He is an exceptional doctor with meticulous attention to detail and caution. He listens not only with his ears, but also with his heart. My concerns have always been answered without hesitation. I am extremely grateful for his dedication and professionalism, as a person and also to his craft. It would be remiss of me not to mention the excellent care and confidentiality that Debra and Mary add to this office.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Dr. Henry Coopersmith's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been treated by Dr. Coopersmith for the past three years. He is absolutely awesome! He takes time to diagnose your ailments and actually cares about his ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Simply awesome! My girls are still young but wow I cannot wait until I can bring them to Dr Coopersmith and not have to live the nightmares of trying to get an ..."

February 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a patient of Dr. Coopersmith for over 8 years and continue to be impressed by the care and service he and his staff provide. Starting with Mary and..."

February 24, 2016

February 24, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment you walk in for your appointment Mary & Debra treat you like theyve known you forever. Dr Coopersmith has a Wealth of knowledge and shares it w..."

February 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful and caring Doctor. Mary and Debra are always there to listen and help. Truly blessed to have this great team for myself and my boys. "

February 10, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Coopersmith and his wonderful staff are a goldmine, and I am lucky to have them. It has been over 10 years that I have had him as my GP. Dr. Coopersmith is ..."

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The worst staff ever. Dont dare miss an appointment."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So blessed to have him as my family doctor. He's caring, patient and gets to the bottom of the problem. There should be more doctors like him. The girls are e..."

November 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Henry Coopersmith has been " life saving". He is an exceptional doctor with meticulous attention to detail and caution. He listens not on..."

August 28, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Feel very lucky to be a patient of Dr. Coopersmith. His staff have been SO caring and helpful with me. Dr. Coopersmith is an excellent doctor. I highly recom..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Henry Coopersmith is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor who is very attentive and is very good at ensuring that illnesses or otherwise are prevented by encou..."

August 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis une patiente de Dr. Coopersmith depuis plus de 25 ans. J'ai toujours un service incroyable, il est excellent, il est ponctuel et il a un très bon réseau..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been long time patient of dr. Coopersmith for well over 20 years! I have one word WOW!! His staff excellent always a great help !! I professional takes t..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very Professional, Courteous,willing to answer all questions and has a great staff also willing to help with any concerns. I have been with Dr Coopersmith for t..."

August 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a fabulous doctor. He is very smart and caring - will go out of his way to ensure great medical care for every patient. Staff is extremely courteous and..."

July 28, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coopersmith is very nice and polite however his appointments do feel a little rushed. Since he rushes through the appointments it seems like he doesn’t go ov..."

July 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is a fabulous doctor. He is very smart and caring - will go out of his way to ensure great medical care for every patient. He is thorough in finding out wh..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a relatively new patient having not had a doctor for a few years. Thus far, I am very happy with the treatment from Dr. Coppersmith. He is a busy man, so..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coopersmith is more of a business man than a Doctor. He Spends a few minutes with you. He only cares about the blood & urine tests he requires you to do at ..."

June 25, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H3Y1" to "H3Z 2P9". Address has been updated from "None" to "1 Westmount Car, Westmount". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15147371109".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor and overall a great person. Very professional and always in a good mood ! He'll make the necessary follow up appointments to make sure that you..."

April 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Remarkable physician who has been there for my family for more than 25 years.He is compassionate and caring always answering my questions and providing excellen..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DrCoopersmith is now taking care of me for the past 5-6 years. I can always get an appointment in a reasonable timeframe (and often last minute). I always come ..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coopersmith does not care about the patient. Spends 2 minutes with you. Writes up the prescription and schedules you for 3 weeks later for same thing. He onl..."

February 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coopersmith is honestly my favourite doctor, and I've had quite a few. He's knowledgeable and always gives his time to listen and help. The staff there is th..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor and his team are the best I have ever seen! The staff are always friendly and helpful, Doctor Coopersmith always makes sure I feel good and understa..."

February 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I and my family have been taken care by Dr Coopersmith and his wonderful staff for years. He is attentive, extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He has spe..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The best for many years..the team are relaxed, professional, and show courtesy and kindness no matter how wild office is. They make me feel like I'm really okay..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Coopersmith is great ! Very accessible and listens and really helps. I was having stomach issues and he quickly set me up for proper tests and then discover..."

November 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor. Finally a doctor who listens and cares. Thankful for having found him."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been one of Dr Coopersmith’s patients for over 10 years now and would strongly recommend him to anyone. He is a kind, compassionate, caring and excellent..."

November 19, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Coopersmith is awful awful awful. Run do not walk away from him. He is patronizing and sexist and knows so little about medicine that it is truly remarkabl..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He's efficient, but you'd better have all your questions and information at your fingertips - he's in and out. That being said, I absolutely trust him and I kn..."

November 11, 2014
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Westmount"

April 6, 2012