Ratings for Dr. Henry Coopersmith

I was really sick and called on a Sunday and left a message. The doctor himself called me back and told me to come in first thing Monday morning. He examined me and did tests and found out right away that I had strep and mono. Unbelievable service and great care from a doctor who has looked after me and my family for more than 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Everytime I go I wait anywhere from 30 minutes to over an HOUR WITH an appointment. He was very rude when I asked him to refer me to another gyno and bashed some of the doctors I mentioned. My sister also felt very rushed and brushed off when she sought to get information from him concerning her anxiety problems and sleeping disorders. He precribe unnecessary bloodtests so you do them at the private clinic and won't fill out a prescription with more than 3 repititions so you have to go back all the time. Wouldn't even put a renewal for something I get all the time-- when I was out of town (so I had to drive 2 hours back to Montreal to get it) He is a good doctor but has a funny way with things.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Dr. Coopersmith and his staff are wonderful. They are so attentive, caring and always there when i needed them. They have taken care of me and my whole family as if we were there own. They go above and beyond always!! I am so thankful to have him as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

Amazing doctor! Love that he does all his tests at his office. Great reception staff, always helpful and friendly. I feel very lucky to have Dr. Coopersmith as my GP!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I recently changed Doctors and I have to say I was completely impressed by Dr. Coopersmith and his staff! He was genuine, patient with questions and very thorough. I'm so happy I made the change! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Great doctor . Been a patient since I was 17/18 yrs old & now at 54 yrs old; he is still patient & wonderful & so is his staff.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Debra and Mary are always welcoming and very helpful. Dr Coopermith is pleasant and thorough. I feel I am well cared for and listened to. His on-site lab is efficient, staffed by Mario who can withdraw blood with ease and humour! I am very happy to be in the care of Dr Coopersmith and his team. I was under the care of his mother, Dr Irene Kuperschmit. for almost 40 years. I hope to be able to say the same with Dr Henry Coopermith.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Where do I start! What an amazing staff! From the moment you call for an appointment, the warm welcome From Debra and Mary! Mario the Lab tech, and my amazing Doctor! Dr. Henry Coopersmith. He is the most kind, caring, warm Dr you can have. I am truly blessed to have him as my GP. I can not thank this Dr office enough for all that they do for me and my family. Along with the laughes !. Girls you are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Attentive, thorough medically, takes the time and really listens to me when I need to talk. He has a reassuring manner and does not take any chances, he is by far the best Doctor ever!!!! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing dr. by my sidee.His office staff are also top notch, they go the extra mile each time. Thank you for today Debra and Dr. C.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I have been treated by Dr. Coopersmith for the past three years. He is absolutely awesome! He takes time to diagnose your ailments and actually cares about his patient's progress. When a caring and accessible practitioner is paired with an absolutely extraordinary support staff, you get a top rated medical practice that is extremely difficult to find in Quebec. I am blessed to have Dr. Coopersmith as my M.D.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016