You may also like

Rate Dr. Henry Coopersmith

Dr. Henry Coopersmith's Ratings

This is a fabulous doctor. He is very smart and caring - will go out of his way to ensure great medical care for every patient. Staff is extremely courteous and always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Coopersmith is very nice and polite however his appointments do feel a little rushed. Since he rushes through the appointments it seems like he doesn’t go over your chart before seeing you resulting in the same questions being asked every visit .Having said that, being in and out of a Dr.’s office within the hour is pretty convenient. The staff is also very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2876216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

This is a fabulous doctor. He is very smart and caring - will go out of his way to ensure great medical care for every patient. He is thorough in finding out what is wrong and finding treatments suitable for you. The office is very accommodating and has a great environment. I would never go to a different doctor and I trust Dr C completely to look after my whole family's health and well being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870926].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

I am a relatively new patient having not had a doctor for a few years. Thus far, I am very happy with the treatment from Dr. Coppersmith. He is a busy man, so have questions prepared. He will however always take the time to answer your questions to the fullest. He seems to be very knowledgeable. I have always been seen on time or even early. Great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2855797].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr Coopersmith is more of a business man than a Doctor. He Spends a few minutes with you. He only cares about the blood & urine tests he requires you to do at $250 to $700. Most Doctors do blood test maybe once every year or two. Coopersmith gives you blood test every time you go there. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2848529].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 25, 2015

Excellent doctor and overall a great person. Very professional and always in a good mood ! He'll make the necessary follow up appointments to make sure that you are well looked after. He is also patient and make sure to address your questions and concerns.

Staff is extremely courteous and always willing to help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

Remarkable physician who has been there for my family for more than 25 years.He is compassionate and caring always answering my questions and providing excellent counsel.
He has seen us for emergencies and yearly exams and given us the time to understand any issue.
His staff is professional caring and efficient. Mario has golden hands, Mary and Debbie are so caring and understanding.
Thank you so much for your years of service

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2783516].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

DrCoopersmith is now taking care of me for the past 5-6 years. I can always get an appointment in a reasonable timeframe (and often last minute). I always come prepared with the list of things I want to review with him and he takes the time to listen to all my points and advise. I really appreciate the fact that he uses tests prior to and after prescribing drugs : this was key when my body reacted negatively to one drug -> the tests detected it and he made sure to reach out to me himself to fix the situation. I really feel I am taking care of seriously. Great doctor!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2742420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

Dr Coopersmith does not care about the patient. Spends 2 minutes with you. Writes up the prescription and schedules you for 3 weeks later for same thing. He only cares about the tests he requires you to do to line his pocket with $$$$$$. When I told him, I am not paying $800 for tests that are free at the hospital: he looked pissed. Left him as soon as I found a new doctor. I do not recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2738115].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr Coopersmith is honestly my favourite doctor, and I've had quite a few. He's knowledgeable and always gives his time to listen and help. The staff there is the best, always make me feel comfortable and welcome. Could not more highly recommend Dr Coopersmith and his team. Anyone would be lucky to have him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2729730].votes_count ]]