Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

Ce médecin est vraiment un cadeau pour les parents. Il est très accessible et c'est facile d'obtenir un rendez-vous rapide!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Amazing... Amazing... Amazing!!! Dr Rossy has been our pediatrician for over fifteen years. I have nothing but great things to say about him. He takes his time and follows very closely. I am always reassured after every visit to Dr Rossy's Westmount office.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Simply put, Dr. Rossy is the most knowledgeable pediatrician in Montreal. He is extremely accurate with any diagnosis. He has seen it all and as a mother of twins, I feel entirely confident in the hands of Dr. Rossy. He offers same day appointments. I know of no other doctor in the city that does the same! Thank you for your generosity and reassurance over the years.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2017

He treated us like robots. My baby had serious health problems and without even seeing him, his first question was: did you see palliative care? Like my son is fighting for his life! Can you check if everything is ok? He didn't even take the time to answer my questions even if I had an appointment. The renewal of the prescription with him is terrible, my pharmacist called him and sent the prescription 3 times and Dr. Rossy did not want to renew it he asked me to see him again (in the same week) and when I came with my 2 months old baby (not easy to transport). He didn't even checked him! He asked me to go just to tell me "ok this time I will do the renewal" couldn't he do it by phone! I think he need another secretary, she is very unfriendly. I took him cause I was told he is good but I am very disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

Dr. Rossy is a great pediatrician. He is friendly and personable. Although the appointments don't last long he actually doesn't rush or make us feel insignificant. He encourages us to ask as many questions as we want and reassures us that we are doing a good job as parents! He is confident in his work and his knowledge and experience are clearly apparent. The way the system works to get appointments is rather different or unusual compared to the way the majority of doctors function, but once you get to know it and understand it, you see that it makes sense and that it is a system that will serve you very well if you truly do have an emergency or unplanned issue you need to see him for. The secretaries are a tad on the unfriendly side, but they have a difficult job to do and lots to co-ordinate very early in the morning ;)

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

If all Drs worked the way he does then we woulden't have a problem. He does the work of 3-4 Drs. Yes he is a busy man but i rather have 5 minutes with him than an hour with any other Drs. He has not time for BS and thats ok with me, just by looking at the baby he knows what it is and i trust him. For people that are complaining you should complain to the government he is doing his best given the circumstances. Frankly if i was him i would not work the way he does. So thank you Dr Rossy.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Thank you Dr Rossy for your years of service. I trust this pediatrician with my life. I have been going to him for 17 years. Simply the best. Same day appointment!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

He is very rude and too busy! He is so busy that he rushes us every time we see him because of the full waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

this doctor is AMAZING- you are always gonna find people who arent happy with a doctors service, i have worked microbiology for over two decades and hes an incredibly knowledgable doctor. people think that pediatricians can spend like an hour on your child but truth is quebec system is ina shortage of doctors and they cant possible do that and so of course you have parents who will never be hapy and rate low,. my son was a past patient of a horrible doctor here in montreal who should not be praticing and of course we were lucky to find this gem of a doctor- if you have the chance to have him as a doctor. STAY WITH HIM!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

You need to call and leave a message starting at 5:30 in the morning until the voicemail is full. Can take 30 min to fill. Then you need to call the next day. You never know where he'll be and if you do get a message on the voicemail, there is no guarantee you'll have an appointment. There are no staff, so you just leave the Medicare on a table and the doctor calls you. Barely looks at you. You feel bad asking questions. I could go on. Please find a doctor who's not 100% in it for the money.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016