Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

We love Dr.Rossy! He is incredibly busy but efficient and extremely knowledgable and caring. Hardest-working doctor ever!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would trust no other doctor! Doctor Rossy, you`re the man! He always does my hockey medicals ... never charged me for the papers and always there when I need him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I would like to thank Dr Rossy for the great care he had given my two children over the years. Dr. Rossy is exceptional. He always joked around with my kids and made them feel comfortable. Though anxious at the beginning, they always walked out with a smile. Thank you Dr. Rossy for always being there for our family in our time of need. You made our lives as parents alot easier :) - Adriano & Claudia.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I like him as doctor. Told me to be at office anytime I need even without appointment. Nice doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

very satisfied! easy to get an emergency appointment, usually same day if not next day

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent physician! He is always accurate in his diagnoses and we are happy to have him caring for our daughter. He runs a very busy practice but will always accommodate us, even at the last minute!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

He's always in a rush. He doesn't have good bed-size manners. He's kind of rude, one would say. But he's a good doctor. You better come prepared with your questions, because he will not give you time to think. He does not have staff at the Montreal location - he's a doctor, and secretary, and everything else. I find that a bit cheap. He could use some help and then he'd have more time for the patients, but then he'd have to pay someone. Makes you wonder, is he all about the money?

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Un bon docteur. Il sait beaucoup. Dans cette province, nous sommes heureux de l'avoir.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

My daughter had been complaining of not feeling well for a couple days but my partner and I just figured it was a flu since so many kids at school have been sick with it and staying home, but after 2 days we decided to take her to be checked. Dr. Rossy saw us right away and figured out within seconds that she had an ear infection and prescribed her a round of antibiotics. He is a very caring and helpful paediatrician and figured out what was wrong with my girl right away and said that once she started the antibiotics she would start to feel better really fast and that’s exactly what happened. He even called to ask us how she’s doing. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

He is always in rush, he does not pay attention to what you tell him. He does not care about the patients. He is also rude. He has angry face all the time. I would not recommend him at all.

Submitted March 13, 2017