You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr. Paul Rossy's Ratings

Wonderful pediatrician! The best in Montreal! My husband and I are always very hapoy with our visits at his office. Clean, on time, straight to the point and reassuring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2912193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2015

Brilliant doctor! Very happy to have found him, great having his advise on parenthood!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

Very happy with Dr. Rossy and both of my children like and respect him. We are leaving Montreal and I will be sorry to have to find a new pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2015

Dr. Rossy is a phenomenal human being! We have been bringing our three children to him for years. We are so fortunate to have him in our lives. He is extremely competent and knowledgeable and his level of devotion to my children is outstanding. Thank you Dr. Rossy for all of your hard work. If only there were more Dr. Rossy's in the world!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2877592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

A couple months ago, I decided to change paediatricians. My kids just weren't happy or comfortable with our old one, and it was a struggle to get them out of the house and into the doctor's office for checkups without kicking and screaming. I'm the first out of my circle of friends to have kids, so I had no idea who to ask or where to find another doctor. So i came here on ratemds.com and started scrolling through the first couple of pages. That's how I found Dr. Paul Rossy. After reading through dozens of great reviews, I decided to give it a try and called his office. Luckily enough, I got an appointment not too soon after that. I cannot emphasize enough the dramatic change in my kids' attitudes toward Dr Rossy compared to the other doctor. Somehow, Dr Rossy got my son to crack a smile!! This is a big deal, trust me. He made them feel super comfortable and took his time to explain that there was nothing to be afraid of and that doctors are there to help (and not to harm) their patients and that it was his job to make sure that Adam (my son) and Kayla (his younger sister) were healthy kids so that they could play outside and go to school and go on holidays with nana and grampa. My kids left feeling really reassured and happy and as their mother, I feel 100% confident that they are in great hands. We really appreciate Dr Rossys excellent care. Thanks ratemd.com for saving the day!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I'll also say, we must not be seeing the same doctor. He's a doctor with an attitude and no compassion and all about getting patients in and out as fast as possible. He also exerts almost a contempt for the parents.

We never have trusted his opinion on important matters and luckily so as our one child was not treated for pneumonia which she had and we saw a second doctor who treated her immediately. As someone else comment his answer is typically 'it will pass'.

If he stopped to listen rather than assume, perhaps he might delve deeper and discover what we now must do at hospitals, but he has not time for this, another patient is waiting.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2856991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

LOVE HIM!!! I'm a new mom who moved to Montreal with my husband for his work and the stress of a new city and being a new parent is really stressful! Dr. Rossy is really great, he always takes the time to explain what I should be looking for as my baby gets older and what to feed him, what to expect as he gets older, etc etc. he's probably the only force keeping me sane. Like I did not know what I was doing until dr. Rossy started guiding us through the different stages parenthood. thanks! :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

awesome Doctor..... always there and answering texts fast. knows his stuff and
all around great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811397].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Mon fils l'adore et se sent en confiance avec lui, très rassurant. Un pédiatre extraordinaire d'une grande compétence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2809347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2015

I'm writing on behalf of all happy parents who bring their kids to Dr. Rossy!! Most happy customers don't bother commenting (I know I usually don't), but this man deserves a national honour or something! I've been bringing my kids to him for 6 years to his Westmount office, which lucky for me is just a street away so we can avoid nasty traffic! and each time is a packed waiting room. More than once, there's been a few spoiled and rude parents who think they're above waiting with everyone else, and I even witnessed one be nasty with the secretary because she had to *shocker* wait for 15 minutes to be seen! some people are just so rude. anyways, despite all that, Dr. Rossy *still* sees everyone in a timely fashion and is super professional at all times. I have no miracle story to share thank goodness, just that Dr. Rossy has consistently given my family amazing care through the years and I hope he keeps practicing for many, many years to come because this city desperately needs him!!!!! Thanks for everything! a bottle of wine at Xmas is definitely not enough!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2805923].votes_count ]]