Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

Thank you Dr Rossy for your years of service. I trust this pediatrician with my life. I have been going to him for 17 years. Simply the best. Same day appointment!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

He is very rude and too busy! He is so busy that he rushes us every time we see him because of the full waiting room.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

this doctor is AMAZING- you are always gonna find people who arent happy with a doctors service, i have worked microbiology for over two decades and hes an incredibly knowledgable doctor. people think that pediatricians can spend like an hour on your child but truth is quebec system is ina shortage of doctors and they cant possible do that and so of course you have parents who will never be hapy and rate low,. my son was a past patient of a horrible doctor here in montreal who should not be praticing and of course we were lucky to find this gem of a doctor- if you have the chance to have him as a doctor. STAY WITH HIM!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

You need to call and leave a message starting at 5:30 in the morning until the voicemail is full. Can take 30 min to fill. Then you need to call the next day. You never know where he'll be and if you do get a message on the voicemail, there is no guarantee you'll have an appointment. There are no staff, so you just leave the Medicare on a table and the doctor calls you. Barely looks at you. You feel bad asking questions. I could go on. Please find a doctor who's not 100% in it for the money.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

I now bring my three children to Dr. Rossy after being his patient for 18 years. Simply the best pediatrician in town. I have never met someone so knowledgeable and caring. I can book a same-day appointment with Dr. Rossy. A big thank you to him and to his devotion to his practice.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dedicated and knowledgeable. His diagnosis, always been accurate. I trust his judgment and feel lucky he is my kid's Dr.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

DR. Rosy told us after seeing my son, he is fine but do this blood test just to make sure and come back to see me after 3 weeks. He is a good dr no doubt. "But Staff" You cannot make an appointment ahead of time. Need to call same day after 5:30am. I left msg and 2 hours later the rude and most miserable lady call me back . She said it's full, there is no room for today. I was trying to explain her it's been a week I'm trying to make an appointment after waking up at 5:30am but I couldn't get an appointment. But she doesn't want to listen and hang up the phone. I hope dr Rosy should know how this lady behave with us and find better policy to make appointment. it's ruin my whole day to wake up 5:30 am to make appointment and 2 hours later get call and rude conversation.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

He is amazing! He is always helpful and I totally trust him for everything.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Doctor rossy has been my doctor since I was born and I always believed in him up to today I am still with him

flag | Submitted October 14, 2016