You may also like

Pour nous Dr Rossy est très professionnel, efficace et donne le bon diagnostic. Mes enfants sont très bien suivient. Je trouve le service excellent. On appelle le jour même et nous avons un rendez-vous, de plus s'il est absent semaine ou week-end il y a un médecin de garde. Et ayant beaucoup de spécialistes à voir avec mes enfants, je peux dire qu'à la quantité de patients qu'il voit, nous n'attendons pas très longtemps, et il peut soulager bien des parents. Merci beaucoup Dr. Rossy. Cet homme est très humain. Il était sensé avoir ma fille comme patiente, et j'ai dû lui annoncer qu'elle était décédée prématurément au rendez-vous d'un de mes garçons et 2 jours plus tard il téléphonait chez moi pour voir si tout allait bien de mon coté. Il y a des choses comme ça qui nous touche et qui font que des gens comme Dr.Paul Rossy se Démarque.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

As my daughter’s pediatrician, I have been trying to get to see Dr. Rossy to check my daughter as she had fallen on her head in her school and complains of blurry vision and numbness in her hands.. and there is nobody picking up the phone, nor was I allowed to even leave a message to get an appt, everytime I called the office. I finally gave up, and went to my family doctor. I am very surprised at some of the comments that says that he is always available, caring, and even give cell phone no. to parents, and text them to make sure their kids are ok.. with my experience at this doctor’s office, it seems unbelievable. I, for sure, don’t have his cell no. The few times that I have been to his office, the secretary and him were pretty cold. Not sure why he chose to be a pediatrician, coz’ he showed no signs of being kid-friendly, let alone parent-friendly. He even got annoyed once since we had gone into the examining room with our shoes on.. there were no signs nor a dedicated place to take our shoes off.. So, I continue to try to find another pediatrician.. pediatricians seem to protect each other by not taking new patients easily, especially if you say that you would like to change pediatricians.. this does not help parents and kids who genuinely need better care. So, continuing on my journey seeking better care..

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Dr. Rossy has been the pediatrician of my 3 children for the past 10 years. He is a phenomenal human being who brings with him the utmost knowledge and care to each appointment. We are so grateful to have Dr. Rossy in our life. You can get a same day appointment with him. Should something occur, I even have Dr. Rossy's cellphone number. No other doctor on the Island of Montreal would offer this. Thank you Dr. Rossy. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Dr.Rossy had an enormous responsibility in saving my son's life. To me.. That says it all! Firstly.. for those of you who complain about 5 minute appointments, I think you all need to realize one thing.. Your child is healthy and is doing great! Secondly.. No other pediatrician is available at ALL times to see patients. You can get a same day emergency appointment anytime with Dr.Rossy. Obviously that means that he can't spend 20 minutes with every patient. If your child needs the time, he will take the time. My son suffered from a very severe case of Croup last week.. It took him to ICU. After 4 days, we were sent home and reassured that like any normal case of Croup.. He would take time to recover. That same night we went home..our son had trouble breathing again. The next morning, we had an appointment to see Dr.Rossy. It took him 2 minutes to assess his condition and immediately send us back to the emergency. He gave me his cellphone number and wanted me to keep him aware of the situation. I doubt many people's pediatrician would do this. He requested a consultation with ENT (which wasn't done the first time around during his hospital stay). After investigating some more they realized his airway had 2-3mm opening. He was re admitted to ICU and we stayed in the hospital for an additional 6 days. The residents kept in touch with Dr.Rossy during our stay. Again this was a severe case of croup. We weren't supposed to be sent back home that first time around. If it weren't for Dr.Rossy's experience and being available at all times for his patients we might have had to face the worst. Thankfully he is our pediatrician and our son is now doing great. He was more than available for our son. I hope no one ever goes through our horrible experience.. But one thing that I can assure you all, is that if your child went through something like this, he would be the first one to drop what he is doing and provide the best care.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

The reviewer from Oct 28 took the words right out of my mouth. Dr. Rossy is convenient and if you need a prescription, he's your man. If you like 5 minute appointments about the health of your child, go see him. If you are looking for a human touch at all go somewhere else...run somewhere else! Every time we are there, my child ends up in hysterics. A simple smile or softer touch would go a long way. I appreciate that he is available for same day appointments (you can't actually make future appointments but need to call at 5:30 am the day you want to see him to get a spot) but I will never return unless I'm desperate and my child is screaming in pain as my girl will just end up screaming after seeing this doctor anyway.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I feel like all of these five stars must be fake reviews. I have been taking my toddler to Dr. Rossy since she was born. At the beginning as a first time mom, I found the 4 minute appointments rushed. I mean, if I didn't ask the question, he did not suggest anything about when to add water, stop bottles at night etc. I got everything I know from babycenter.ca. What I will say is that he is knowledgeable about the health of kids and here's the big word that probably brings out the five stars: CONVENIENT. I can always get a same day appointment for emergencies. Even in the evening. Now, I always had the feeling that something was off... I didn't like how I felt like I was talking to his back asking questions and then I left there I couldn't remember if he checked her throat, etc. because I had to squeeze everything into 4 minutes. I let it go, due to the convenience factor. While my child was little, I didn't really notice that in fact, Dr. Rossy does not appear to be good with kids. Maybe he is good with older kids but not toddlers. Never once did he talk to my child. No hello, no smile. My child is a very social baby and she tries to make eye contact, smile, etc with strangers. Dr. Rossy virtually ignored her and I felt like I was at the auto mechanic not a doctor. He then proceeds to bark orders to hold her down on the table so he can check her throat and ears. Well my baby was terrified. Who was this strange man touching her who doesn't even look her in the eye to smile. I promised myself to never ever go back there after her 1 year vaccines where he yelled at us to hold our child down (instead of letting us hold her in our lap). It was like a bad movie. Time passed, the baby got sick, I didn't have time to find another pediatrician. I told myself he must have had a bad day, I'll try again. Well again, same deal except no vaccines and yet my child was in hysterics for five minutes after the appointment just because of his inability to smile, talk gently to her and put her at ease. I mean, don't you expect this from your doctor? In the end, as much as he is a good pediatrician, and very very convenient, and as much as I am having headaches finding another, for me, finding a doctor that has the human qualities to put my child at ease and to not treat her like a thing comes first. I want my child to feel like when she is older she can talk to her doctor... not fear him.

Submitted October 27, 2015

Dr Rossy is an amazing paediatrician. He is extremely understanding and caring and ensures that my children are healthy. I have been bringing my two children to Dr Rossy for the past 14 years. They are always so excited to see him! I recommend this doctor to everyone. How many doctors can be reached via text message, anytime of the day? Thank you Dr Rossy for what you have done for my family!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

We've been with Dr Rossy for the past 10 years & he's been always very helpful & reassuring all the time. Kids love to go see him. The routine check ups are very quick & he's always on time. When you need more time with him, he always takes it to answer all the questions. Thank you Dr Rossy!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

Wonderful pediatrician! The best in Montreal! My husband and I are always very hapoy with our visits at his office. Clean, on time, straight to the point and reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2015

Dr. Paul Rossy's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pour nous Dr Rossy est très professionnel, efficace et donne le bon diagnostic. Mes enfants sont très bien suivient. Je trouve le service excellent. On appelle..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As my daughter’s pediatrician, I have been trying to get to see Dr. Rossy to check my daughter as she had fallen on her head in her school and complains of blur..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy has been the pediatrician of my 3 children for the past 10 years. He is a phenomenal human being who brings with him the utmost knowledge and care to ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Rossy had an enormous responsibility in saving my son's life. To me.. That says it all! Firstly.. for those of you who complain about 5 minute appointments..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The reviewer from Oct 28 took the words right out of my mouth. Dr. Rossy is convenient and if you need a prescription, he's your man. If you like 5 minute appoi..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like all of these five stars must be fake reviews. I have been taking my toddler to Dr. Rossy since she was born. At the beginning as a first time mom,..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy is an amazing paediatrician. He is extremely understanding and caring and ensures that my children are healthy. I have been bringing my two children to..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've been with Dr Rossy for the past 10 years & he's been always very helpful & reassuring all the time. Kids love to go see him. The routine check ups are ver..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful pediatrician! The best in Montreal! My husband and I are always very hapoy with our visits at his office. Clean, on time, straight to the point and re..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant doctor! Very happy to have found him, great having his advise on parenthood! "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with Dr. Rossy and both of my children like and respect him. We are leaving Montreal and I will be sorry to have to find a new pediatrician. "

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is a phenomenal human being! We have been bringing our three children to him for years. We are so fortunate to have him in our lives. He is extremely ..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ce docteur se fous carrément de ses patients, plus vite tu es rentré et plus vite tu en sortiras. Il écoute pas vraiment ce que l'on dit, il est bête comme ses ..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A couple months ago, I decided to change paediatricians. My kids just weren't happy or comfortable with our old one, and it was a struggle to get them out of th..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I'll also say, we must not be seeing the same doctor. He's a doctor with an attitude and no compassion and all about getting patients in and out as fast as pos..."

July 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H4A 1S9". Address has been updated from "None" to "5025 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15144890990".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE HIM!!! I'm a new mom who moved to Montreal with my husband for his work and the stress of a new city and being a new parent is really stressful! Dr. Rossy ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome Doctor..... always there and answering texts fast. knows his stuff and all around great. "

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mon fils l'adore et se sent en confiance avec lui, très rassurant. Un pédiatre extraordinaire d'une grande compétence. "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm writing on behalf of all happy parents who bring their kids to Dr. Rossy!! Most happy customers don't bother commenting (I know I usually don't), but this m..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't usually leave comments online, but I felt the need to share my son's life-changing experience under the excellent care of Dr. Rossy. My 12 year old son ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved my wife and two kids down to Montreal from the States about a year ago, but finding a pediatrician was a nightmare. We asked colleagues and friends and ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "As someone mentioned we must not be seeing the same doctor. Yes he is one of the rare pediatricians taking new patients. However he is all about swiping your ca..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A first rate doctor. Cannot recommend him highly enough!"

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The only way Dr Rossy get through a packed waiting room is by seeing each patient as quickly as possibly. He answers all my questions and will examine all my co..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Très aimable et disponible. Répond clairement à nos questions. On se sent en confiance avec lui et mes enfants l'aiment bcp :)"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mes trois enfants sont suivi par Dr Rossy. Formidable l'ouverture de prendre des urgences dans son bureau et en plus, la compétence extraordinaire comme médecin..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis très contente d'avoir Dr. Rossy comme pédiatre pour mes enfants. Il est toujours à l'écoute et on peut avoir des rendez-vous pour nos enfants rapidement..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy suit mes enfants depuis leur naissance. Excellent pédiatre et très rassurant je le recommande à tous! "

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes care of my two sons. My husband & I have confidence in the care our sons receives in his clini..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "C'est le meilleur pédiatre! Il suit mes deux enfants depuis leur naissance. Il est toujours disponible pour des cas d'urgence et les <<follow-ups>>, il prend le..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I can't recommend dr Rossy. Yes, you can take an appointment the same day but he's always in a hurry. Usually I have many questions to ask him and he seems not ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paul Rossy is all we could wish for as a pediatrician for our son. Being highly recommended by colleagues of mine, Dr. Rossy has been our pediatrician since..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy had been the doctor to my oldest son, and know I have brought the newest member of the family to him. He is a very good doctor with all the right quest..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very great doctor with many year experience, good at what he do and kind to all patients from all over the world. He take good care of my sons."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my son for his first checkup with Dr. Rossy this week. We just moved here from the states and our work friends recommended Dr. Rossy. So, first impressio..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy is an amazing human being. He is available for a next day appointment and he is especially knowledgeable, caring, and devoted to his patients. Dr Rossy..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy est fantastique ! Il s'occupe de mes 2 enfants depuis 4annees et je suis ravie ! Il est toujours disponible pour des visites d'urgence (chose tres rare..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Rossy when I accompanied my daughter and granddaughter for her appointments with him. His insightful knowledge of medicine, and his well-developed ne..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came here as a refugee. Dr. Rossy gave me formula for my baby. I didn't have insurance and he cared for my children for free for many months. I will always b..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is a very busy doctor, but he has always found time for my children when any one of them was sick. He is patient and thorough. He is the model Pediatr..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Warm and kind doctor. My two young children run to hug him when they see him. When my son was very sick he called me to check on him. He even gave me his cell ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "NOT A PEOPLE PERSON I'm surprised at all the good reviews. I find him rude and not helpful at all Recently my daughter was hospitalized with brobchulitis after ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Rossy. He is a brilliant paediatrician and I can thank him alone for successfully diagnosing my 28 month old boy with Intussusception. Our..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor!Very professional. I am very happy to have him as my son's pediatrician. He is always there for my baby when we needed him. La..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone writing anything derogatory about Dr. Rossy needs a lesson in humility. Dr. Rossy is a devoted professional that works tirelessly around the clock to sav..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy soigne mes deux enfants depuis 16 années. Moi et ma conjointe a une très grande confiance en lui-- il est un pédiatre exceptionnel. Si tous les médecin..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First of all, I am outraged by the last two postings about Dr. Rossy. Are they even talking about the right doctor!? This doctor is a miracle worker! Not only i..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I really NOT recommended Dr.paul I felt that he tried to run my son Medicare card as much as he can with no solution for my son case ,even my daughter test , ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was really disappointed for this doctor that I trusted years ago he recently diagnosed my son 2 years old who is having a fever for two weeks as bronchitis h..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best pediatrician we ever had. we have two kids and he was fantastic with both.. we went to many other ones and they don't compare with dr. rossy"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Rossy as a Pediatrician. At the age of 2 months, my daughter developed a rapidly growing mass on her right temple. After visiting the Chi..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Paul Rossy. I feel very fortunate that we have him as a pediatrician. He is always precise with his diagnosi..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot have asked for a better doctor. Dr Rossy has saved my sons life. I went to see doctor Rossy when my son was sick and he sent us straight to the Montrea..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "C'était la première visite pour mon premier bébé. C'était une expérience désagréable. Attendre une heure et demie de plus que l'heure prévue du rv pour 5 minute..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say? Dr. Rossy is by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor out there. He has been looking after my three children for years. My wife and I onl..."

September 10, 2014