Facebook Pixel

Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Rossy is one of the best and most knowledgable doctors I know. I'm in the medical field myself and I can say I'm honoured to have him as the pediatrician of my children. He accepted to see me last minute for my son welcoming me with a smile and reassured me about him. Thank you so very much, the care you provide is the best and we are lucky to have such an amazing doctor take care of our children!

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Rossy and his staff are wonderful. He's accommodating, available when you need him (even for last minute appointments b/c kids don't schedule when they're going to get sick), reassuring, never makes you feel like that crazy parent for wanting to check in on something and when we've needed it, has the resources to help you get appointments with the right specialists in a reasonable amount of time. His office manager Sandra is also really helpful and kind. She just went out of her way to help me get an appointment for my daughter to see a dermatologist sooner than later. Not everyone would take the time.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

3
Staff
5
Punctuality
4
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Pédiatre de mes 2 enfants ils fait un suivie régulier ! Professionnel il a a coeur le bien être des enfants. Il ne parle pas bcp par contre nous devons poser beaucoup de questios

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Rossy est l'homme le plus efficace que je connaisse. A vous cher clients, Dr Rossy a à bien la santé ce vos enfants mais il ne vous laissera pas raconter vos vies trop longuement, il est trop occupé à prendre des dizaines de patients en urgence à tous les jours. Par contre, une fois, ma femme devait avoir un entretien avec lui et il a pris tous le temps nécessaire pour lui donner des explications et pour la rassurer. Nous sommes chanceux d'avoir un médecin qui se donne autant pour la collectivité. Nous devrions tous en faire autant.

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Rossy était lui même mon pédiatre étant petite. J'ai la chance de l'avoir pour mes 3 enfants. Nous avons toujours eu un bon service et de bons suivis sur une base régulière. Dr.Rossy est toujours disponible lorsque nos tous petits sont malades ! Urgences tôt le matin + des RDV la même journée . En plus d'être joignable sur son numéro personnel pour toute question et inquiétude.... Selon moi nous ne pouvons pas trouvez un pédiatre aussi disponible et attentionné pour nos cocos ! Pour avoir été hospitalisée dernièrement durant 1 semaine avec ma mini de 3semaines, recevoir des appels de sa part afin qu'il ait les updates et pour terminer notre séjour, il a même quitter son étage pour venir discuter avec les médecins et discuter avec nous ...je peux vous garantir que ce Docteur est entièrement sensible au bien être de ses patients. Les mots me manque pour exprimer à quel point je suis reconnaissante pour toutes ces petites attentions. Toute notre famille vous remercie du plus profond du cœur de bien prendre soin de nous. Sandra, Alicia, Emerick et Coralie Houle (Châteauguay)

Was this rating useful? 1

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

C'est un excellent docteur dévoué à la sante de nos enfants. Il pose les bons diagnostiques et il est disponible lorsque nos enfants en ont besoin. Mes enfants l'adorent.

Was this rating useful? 0

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

3
Staff
2
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr. Rossy is a medical PROFESSIONAL!! he is not there to chit chat, and get to know you or your childs daily routine…. you state why you're visiting him, he investigates and boom… you get a little piece of paper that will help your child… all the mean comments are unnecessary… he is a medical professional, and he does an amazing job with both the parents and the children's needs…..

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

He's first and foremost an outstanding pediatrician -- that is, your child will be examined properly and rigorously, diagnosed by a sharp and experienced eye, and directed on the best path to treatment, based on up-to-date knowledge -- both in terms of the science and the practicality of the approach. That's what's important, not winning a popularity contest (although, in our book, he does win that one, too: my children love him!). Now, on top of that, Dr. Rossy is extremely efficient, which is an equally rare gift to be found in doctors and/or their offices. My daughter is being followed by him for recurring ear infections, which, I know, although difficult for my daughter and our family, is a rather common childhood ailment. But he takes care of it, without brushing it off, or missing any detail, from treatment choices, to finding us a specialist, to getting us the needed surgery as fast as possible. The fact that he's so available greatly relieves the stress you have when your child is sick. With Dr. Rossy on your side, you really have the confidence that you have lined up the best care for your child!

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

I haven't the faintest idea how you could not give this incredible man 5 stars and nothing but outstanding feedback. To those who feel the need to post negative feedback....perhaps you should choose to post your name and contact information! It would be almost certain that Dr.Rossy would call you back asap to discuss your concerns as he seems to do with 99% of his other patients parents :-)

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

5
Staff
5
Punctuality
5
Helpfulness
5
Knowledge

Dr Rossy has been the most incredible Paediatrician to me and my family. I can hardly keep track of the numerous times he has spent his own personal time keeping in touch with me to check in on my children. He makes it very clear that no matter where I am (in the world), he is available and to send a photo or text if there is anything wrong. I can almost guarantee a response within minutes (if not seconds), at all hours of the morning or night. He has generously met me at his clinic after finishing a shift at the Children's in order to make sure my girls are ok. His advice and medical opinion is one I hold in very high regard, and no matter which Dr. I have seen, I always double-check the diagnosis and medication with Dr. Rossy. My girls both love going to visit him, and my oldest even suggested we take him on vacation with us (because we end up seeing so many doctor's while traveling). On several occasions Dr. Rossy has been able to calm us down when we fear the worst - and we can trust him because of his years of experience and knowledge in the field of medicine. He continues to push himself to learn and understand more, and to keep himself current in an ever- changing field. The mere fact that he adds to his work load in order to work at the Children's one week a month is proof of his love and passion for medicine. I trust Dr. Rossy with the two most important people in my life, I couldn't be a bigger fan. Dr. Rossy is the best!

Was this rating useful? 2

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Rate this Doctor

Dr. Paul Rossy's Credentials



Accepting New Patients

Unavailable


Biography

Unavailable


Languages

Unavailable


Education

Unavailable


Other Specialties

Unavailable


Areas of Expertise

Unavailable


Awards & Recognitions

Unavailable


Publications & Research

Unavailable


Insurance accepted by this Doctor

Other patients have successfully used these insurance providers, please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.
Aetna
Anthem
Blue Cross / Blue Shield
CIGNA
Humana
Medicare
United Healthcare


Sign up for our newsletter and get the latest health news and tips.