Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

I would say that we are all super lucky to have Dr. Rossy as our ped. It’s rare that another dr gives same day appts. Still giving vacccines which saves us a trip to the clinic. Never a problem with the staff. Sometimes, you’ll wait 30-40 mins more for the appointment but other than that, we really can’t complaint

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

I see a lot of negative reviews from newborns parents. I feel the same way in the beginning. I was considering changing to another pedestrian too. But I changed my mind now. He is a very knowledgeable doctor. You just have to accept his personality. There was one time I went to tiny tod because my baby had a bad cough and the doctor were very nice but not knowledgeable at all. He told me she 'maybe' have pneumonia and give us antibiotics and ask us to take her for x-ray on chest. Me and my wife were very stressed because we don't think she has pneumonia. We decided to go back to see Dr. Paul Rossy and he took 3 mins and told us she just had a virus infection and no x-ray is required. We waited 2 days and the baby actually got better by herself. We can't Imagine what would happen if we gave her the wrong medicine for nothing and have to go through the pain of hearing baby crying for X-Ray. From that point I knew that I want a knowledgeable pedestrian rather than someone who is nice to my baby and don't know anything. if you have questions for him, he will answer them quickly. Always prepare the questions before you see him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

A good attentive doctor, but I would tend to agree with the reviewer below cracking the Demigorgon joke. If your child has special needs and repeat follow up appointments, Dr Rossi's practice may not be the place for you due to the absurd way they manage bookings.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Been brining my children to Dr Rossy for years :) never a negative thing to say about this man. He is also raising money for the Children’s Hospital through his band! We need more doctors like him in this province.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr Rossy is a decent fellow and very knowledgable. His practice though requires an overhaul. There is no secretary at the desk at the Westmount practice and the assistance who replies to his practices' telephone is monstrously rude and hasty and a serious liability to the practice! Moreover, the procedure for attaining an appointment is highly unorthodox - for same day emergency appointments the instructions - people I kid you not- was to call between 5:30 and 5:32 am. Without an emergency, even babies require a special occasion to be viewed. In short, with a baby facing numerous health issues and scan and blood results coming in from the hospitals to Dr Rossy's, I could not get the secretary to give me a follow up appointment in orthodox manner, or even for a date in any of the weeks ahead. It was emergency or nothing. I chose nothing, young babies require proper follow up not Foolish set up and a liability - one of these days a very ill child will be overlooked and be failed by the barriers imposed by the practice and there will be a massive issue. Rossy himself is a good doctor but unless they address the matter of administration (and train the staff, I fear someone's child will fall through the cracks in the service. Also, if the casting directors of Stranger Things are looking for a new Demigorgon, they should be directed to call the practice between 5:30 and 5:32 in the morning......

Merci docteur pour votre grand service! Lise et Ben

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I am most grateful that we were referred to Doctor Rossy. Went for the checkup of my newborn daughter. He is very kind. And to top it off, we live right next door. Couldn’t ask for better!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

If we're lucky enough to get a same day appointment when calling NOT BEFORE 5:30 a.m. (but not too late because his voicemail fills up in less than one minute), when we get there, there is no receptionist (he does it himself, probably to save money) and every time we went he told us the same thing: make our daughter get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids and if she's not better in a few days, come back. We usually end up going to the emergency at the Children's. He also has a walk in clinic on Saturday morning, but it's a joke. Sometimes he's only in for 30 minutes and I think he only does that clinic so he can bill RAMQ more because last time we went, we stayed in his office for less than 3 minutes and that visit was utterly useless. Not helpful at all. Plus, it's a 20 minute drive to go there, all for nothing.

Submitted January 22, 2018

Umm, anyone else know our ped plays music and donates the earnings to the Children’s hospital. Man, this guy’s a hero.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Been bringing my son to Dr Rossy for about 6 years now and we love him. My boy gets a lot of ear infection and dr Rossy always figures out whats wrong and he’s back on his feet in no time. He answers texts rly fast and never lets us wait long to figure out whats wrong with my son! So professional, trust him with everything!

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018