Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

Dr.Rossy is great doctor you can see him for emergency appointment And he is doing the best for my twins. I recommend

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Doctor Rossy is a good pediatrician, the kids are comfortable with him as he has a pleasant demeanor. However, the woman who answers the phone shouldn't be working in that position as she is extremely unpleasant and will always make it virtually impossible to see the doctor. I have often thought of switching doctors because of this star but then I remember I am in Quebec and have no other options.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

This doctor is a genuine individual, caring profoundly about his patients. During the Christmas Holidays, my daughter fell very ill. Dr Rossy followed up with the ER staff to help expedite the waiting time. He personally phoned me and asked how he could be of further assistance. I have never even heard of a doctor doing this. He put me at ease! I wanted to take a few moments to thank this doctor for his years of service. I am taken by utter surprise when reading some of the negative comments. Dr Rossy is anything but non compassionate. He allows you to show up, without an appointment, and be seen that same day. A Dr and importantly, a moral human being :-)

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

We are so blessed to have found this phenomenal man. He is an amazing pediatrician! Despite the fact that most doctors have chosen not to vaccinate, Dr. Rossy continues to vaccinate and at no charge! I just hope that he continues to accept new patients because he is getting busier by the day. I would want my grandchildren to receive the care that my children have received over the years. Kind hearted and smiling, he finishes each visit by reassuring me that everything will be ok. Tl

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

Have you ever heard of a doctor calling u to follow up on your sick kid? Yeah, that actually happened. Awesome amazing doctor! Don't kno how he finds the time to be that thorough and on top of things

flag | Submitted February 5, 2017

Expéditif, ne te rassure pas, on dirait qu'il est juste motivé par l'argent, ne rassure pas l'enfant et sans exagéré peut faire passer prés de 30 personnes par heures. En tout cas très mauvaise approche avec les enfants, c'est à se demander si il aime les enfants. tu y vas inquiet tu rentres inquiet par ce que monsieur ne prend pas la peine de d'écouter, si ça va pas reviens....mais la ça va pas ...en tout cas je ne le conseille pas

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor, great guy, great service! Show up without an appointment and you will always be seen.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

I am forever grateful to this amazing doctor. After the diagnosis was missed several times by the physicians in the ER, Dr Rossy was the one who pinpointed my son's severe medical condition. He called me personally to reassure me that everything would be ok and he was very excessively thorough. Thank you Dr Rossy for saving a life! A true miracle worker.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I am writing to express my gratitude for the excellent treatment my son and I received from Dr. Rossy. Dr. Rossy is an extraordinary pediatrician. He instantly and accurately diagnosed by son with a perforated appendix. He instructed me to bring my son to the hospital for surgery and he visited the hospital to make sure that my son wasn’t sent home. Anthony was in the hospital for 8 days and Dr. Rossy called every day to see how he was doing. He insisted I reach out to him if I had any questions or concerns, and each time I called him he provided me with facts and instant feedback (this all happened over the Christmas holidays and he graciously took all my calls). Even once we returned home, Dr. Rossy called to make sure the transition home was going well and that my son was progressing well. I want to thank Dr. Rossy for being a remarkable doctor!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

He tries his best to be accommodating, despite the fact that Dr Rossy has a full waiting room. If you need an appointment that day, Dr Rossy will never say no. He works long hours and weekends. He comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017