Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

I like him as doctor. Told me to be at office anytime I need even without appointment. Nice doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

very satisfied! easy to get an emergency appointment, usually same day if not next day

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

Excellent physician! He is always accurate in his diagnoses and we are happy to have him caring for our daughter. He runs a very busy practice but will always accommodate us, even at the last minute!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2017

He's always in a rush. He doesn't have good bed-size manners. He's kind of rude, one would say. But he's a good doctor. You better come prepared with your questions, because he will not give you time to think. He does not have staff at the Montreal location - he's a doctor, and secretary, and everything else. I find that a bit cheap. He could use some help and then he'd have more time for the patients, but then he'd have to pay someone. Makes you wonder, is he all about the money?

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Un bon docteur. Il sait beaucoup. Dans cette province, nous sommes heureux de l'avoir.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

My daughter had been complaining of not feeling well for a couple days but my partner and I just figured it was a flu since so many kids at school have been sick with it and staying home, but after 2 days we decided to take her to be checked. Dr. Rossy saw us right away and figured out within seconds that she had an ear infection and prescribed her a round of antibiotics. He is a very caring and helpful paediatrician and figured out what was wrong with my girl right away and said that once she started the antibiotics she would start to feel better really fast and that’s exactly what happened. He even called to ask us how she’s doing. He’s the best!

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

He is always in rush, he does not pay attention to what you tell him. He does not care about the patients. He is also rude. He has angry face all the time. I would not recommend him at all.

Submitted March 13, 2017

Second visit with this doctor as a young dad. punctual? check. knowledgable? double check. He also takes the time and is very compassionate and understanding. He answered all my questions and concerns and is definitely the best in the business.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Rushed me down a hallway after secretary a left, snatched medicare card out my hand, billed it and told me to take son to children's as he had to pick his daught up from school. My son had bad cold. Unprofessional and rude.

Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr Rossy is a very good doctor. I appreciate his same-day appointments, as this has always saved me and my children a trip to the Hospital. Waking up to make a call at 5:30am is always a bit challenging but at least you get to be seen. I have the utmost confidence in Dr Rossy. Busy man but always takes his time. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017