You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

C'est un excellent docteur dévoué à la sante de nos enfants. Il pose les bons diagnostiques et il est disponible lorsque nos enfants en ont besoin. Mes enfants l'adorent.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Dr. Rossy is a medical PROFESSIONAL!! he is not there to chit chat, and get to know you or your childs daily routine…. you state why you're visiting him, he investigates and boom… you get a little piece of paper that will help your child… all the mean comments are unnecessary… he is a medical professional, and he does an amazing job with both the parents and the children's needs…..

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

He's first and foremost an outstanding pediatrician -- that is, your child will be examined properly and rigorously, diagnosed by a sharp and experienced eye, and directed on the best path to treatment, based on up-to-date knowledge -- both in terms of the science and the practicality of the approach. That's what's important, not winning a popularity contest (although, in our book, he does win that one, too: my children love him!). Now, on top of that, Dr. Rossy is extremely efficient, which is an equally rare gift to be found in doctors and/or their offices. My daughter is being followed by him for recurring ear infections, which, I know, although difficult for my daughter and our family, is a rather common childhood ailment. But he takes care of it, without brushing it off, or missing any detail, from treatment choices, to finding us a specialist, to getting us the needed surgery as fast as possible. The fact that he's so available greatly relieves the stress you have when your child is sick. With Dr. Rossy on your side, you really have the confidence that you have lined up the best care for your child!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

I haven't the faintest idea how you could not give this incredible man 5 stars and nothing but outstanding feedback. To those who feel the need to post negative feedback....perhaps you should choose to post your name and contact information! It would be almost certain that Dr.Rossy would call you back asap to discuss your concerns as he seems to do with 99% of his other patients parents :-)

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Dr Rossy has been the most incredible Paediatrician to me and my family. I can hardly keep track of the numerous times he has spent his own personal time keeping in touch with me to check in on my children. He makes it very clear that no matter where I am (in the world), he is available and to send a photo or text if there is anything wrong. I can almost guarantee a response within minutes (if not seconds), at all hours of the morning or night. He has generously met me at his clinic after finishing a shift at the Children's in order to make sure my girls are ok. His advice and medical opinion is one I hold in very high regard, and no matter which Dr. I have seen, I always double-check the diagnosis and medication with Dr. Rossy. My girls both love going to visit him, and my oldest even suggested we take him on vacation with us (because we end up seeing so many doctor's while traveling). On several occasions Dr. Rossy has been able to calm us down when we fear the worst - and we can trust him because of his years of experience and knowledge in the field of medicine. He continues to push himself to learn and understand more, and to keep himself current in an ever- changing field. The mere fact that he adds to his work load in order to work at the Children's one week a month is proof of his love and passion for medicine. I trust Dr. Rossy with the two most important people in my life, I couldn't be a bigger fan. Dr. Rossy is the best!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

I bring my new sons to dr rossy after called many doctors . they won’t take me. Busy dr Rossy kind and take me. he told me he loves indian people and take lot of time to examine my kids and make them laugh andvery smart and professional wth diagnosing .

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

If only every doctor was like Dr Rossy! We had Dr Rossy with our first son and were thrilled with him from the very beginning. My son had an extremely serious case of jaundice after birth, and upon hearing about his situation wanted to see us right away. He got us in right away at the children's hospital for a hearing test and continued to see my son on a weekly basis until he was comfortable that my son was doing fine. When my son was a year old we moved to Toronto and Dr Rossy made sure to give me his cell phone number, explaining that I could text him with any questions I had, at any time. As I have family in Montreal, I even had to bring my son in a few times to see him and he was more than happy to see me, once even seeing me on Christmas Eve day. You can't get more dedicated than that! We have recently moved back to Montreal and have had another baby and once again Dr Rossy has been amazing! My six week old son developed a very bad cold and eventually got a low grade fever. I texted Dr Rossy who then immediately called me and after asking the details of my sons situations, urged that we take him right away to the children's hospital. He also asked that I text him when I had news. As my son was so young they had to do several tests to make sure there was not a more serious problem. Most of the results came back normal but his urine analysis showed that he had a UTI. Thank goodness Dr Rossy sent us to the hospital as they never would have otherwise caught the UTI. In the days that followed our hospital visit, Dr. Rossy texted and called several times a day to ensure that our son was doing well. He was working at the hospital that week so he took the time to look into the different tests coming in and called me with updates. Dr Rossy is truly the best in the business and I feel lucky to have him as my sons paediatrician! He is extremely knowledgable, caring and so dedicated to his profession. He takes the time to address any questions you may have and is always there when you need him! I can't say enough how thankful I am to have such an amazing doctor and I would recommend him to anyone! Thanks Dr Rossy!

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

He seems bothered when you need to ask a question. Always in a hurry. Quite rude and not easy to get a same day appointment. There isn't someone on call most times or a replacement. Horrible experience. Rude secretary via telephone too !

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

He is a good dr but he doesn't listen what parents want to say, doesn't give enough time . He doesn't behave professional/ nice with kids. Seems like he feels bothers if kids cry or if its take time to undress kids....

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Dr. Paul Rossy's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "C'est un excellent docteur dévoué à la sante de nos enfants. Il pose les bons diagnostiques et il est disponible lorsque nos enfants en ont besoin. Mes enfants ..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is a medical PROFESSIONAL!! he is not there to chit chat, and get to know you or your childs daily routine…. you state why you're visiting him, he in..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's first and foremost an outstanding pediatrician -- that is, your child will be examined properly and rigorously, diagnosed by a sharp and experienced eye, a..."

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I haven't the faintest idea how you could not give this incredible man 5 stars and nothing but outstanding feedback. To those who feel the need to post negativ..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy has been the most incredible Paediatrician to me and my family. I can hardly keep track of the numerous times he has spent his own personal time keepi..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I bring my new sons to dr rossy after called many doctors . they won’t take me. Busy dr Rossy kind and take me. he told me he loves indian people and take lot o..."

May 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If only every doctor was like Dr Rossy! We had Dr Rossy with our first son and were thrilled with him from the very beginning. My son had an extremely serious c..."

May 7, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "careless, doesnt give enough time, doesnt listen, doesnt reassure parents, worst Dr!"

May 6, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He seems bothered when you need to ask a question. Always in a hurry. Quite rude and not easy to get a same day appointment. There isn't someone on call most ti..."

May 5, 2016
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He is a good dr but he doesn't listen what parents want to say, doesn't give enough time . He doesn't behave professional/ nice with kids. Seems like he feels ..."

April 12, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I am sorry to say but this doctor does not give anything about his patients. He just want the money. He never smile, he is cold as ice, he is not paying attenti..."

April 7, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't have enough words to thank Dr Rossy. He is the amazing pediatrician of my two children and has been following them since birth. My son was so sick that..."

April 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is by far the best of the best. He saved my daughter's life nearly two years ago when the ER doctors at the Children's barely examined her. She was si..."

April 2, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He is very thorough and confident which makes me trust him wholeheartedly . Always kind yet serious and professional! Always available including when we were ..."

March 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is the pediatrician of my three children. I did my research before choosing him and he is, indeed, at the height of all my expectations. He's competen..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "It's like Dr. Ro$$y is more thinking about insurance cards transactions than healing children and make a complete portrait of what's really going on with them. ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "He is okay as a doctor, but he's terrible as a person. I saw him taking a present from his patient before they enter the room and it was looking disgusting for ..."

March 17, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, but never there when your children needs him most."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best doc in the city! Saw him at 7 in the am one day on the south shore and at 8 at nite in his other office! Always there for my kids, always helpful. I even t..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Pour nous Dr Rossy est très professionnel, efficace et donne le bon diagnostic. Mes enfants sont très bien suivient. Je trouve le service excellent. On appelle..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "As my daughter’s pediatrician, I have been trying to get to see Dr. Rossy to check my daughter as she had fallen on her head in her school and complains of blur..."

December 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy has been the pediatrician of my 3 children for the past 10 years. He is a phenomenal human being who brings with him the utmost knowledge and care to ..."

November 6, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Rossy had an enormous responsibility in saving my son's life. To me.. That says it all! Firstly.. for those of you who complain about 5 minute appointments..."

October 30, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "The reviewer from Oct 28 took the words right out of my mouth. Dr. Rossy is convenient and if you need a prescription, he's your man. If you like 5 minute appoi..."

October 28, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I feel like all of these five stars must be fake reviews. I have been taking my toddler to Dr. Rossy since she was born. At the beginning as a first time mom,..."

October 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy is an amazing paediatrician. He is extremely understanding and caring and ensures that my children are healthy. I have been bringing my two children to..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've been with Dr Rossy for the past 10 years & he's been always very helpful & reassuring all the time. Kids love to go see him. The routine check ups are ver..."

September 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful pediatrician! The best in Montreal! My husband and I are always very hapoy with our visits at his office. Clean, on time, straight to the point and re..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Brilliant doctor! Very happy to have found him, great having his advise on parenthood! "

August 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with Dr. Rossy and both of my children like and respect him. We are leaving Montreal and I will be sorry to have to find a new pediatrician. "

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is a phenomenal human being! We have been bringing our three children to him for years. We are so fortunate to have him in our lives. He is extremely ..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Ce docteur se fous carrément de ses patients, plus vite tu es rentré et plus vite tu en sortiras. Il écoute pas vraiment ce que l'on dit, il est bête comme ses ..."

July 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A couple months ago, I decided to change paediatricians. My kids just weren't happy or comfortable with our old one, and it was a struggle to get them out of th..."

July 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I'll also say, we must not be seeing the same doctor. He's a doctor with an attitude and no compassion and all about getting patients in and out as fast as pos..."

July 5, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "H1C0" to "H4A 1S9". Address has been updated from "None" to "5025 Rue Sherbrooke Ouest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15144890990".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "LOVE HIM!!! I'm a new mom who moved to Montreal with my husband for his work and the stress of a new city and being a new parent is really stressful! Dr. Rossy ..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "awesome Doctor..... always there and answering texts fast. knows his stuff and all around great. "

May 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mon fils l'adore et se sent en confiance avec lui, très rassurant. Un pédiatre extraordinaire d'une grande compétence. "

May 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'm writing on behalf of all happy parents who bring their kids to Dr. Rossy!! Most happy customers don't bother commenting (I know I usually don't), but this m..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I don't usually leave comments online, but I felt the need to share my son's life-changing experience under the excellent care of Dr. Rossy. My 12 year old son ..."

May 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved my wife and two kids down to Montreal from the States about a year ago, but finding a pediatrician was a nightmare. We asked colleagues and friends and ..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "As someone mentioned we must not be seeing the same doctor. Yes he is one of the rare pediatricians taking new patients. However he is all about swiping your ca..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A first rate doctor. Cannot recommend him highly enough!"

April 26, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "The only way Dr Rossy get through a packed waiting room is by seeing each patient as quickly as possibly. He answers all my questions and will examine all my co..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Très aimable et disponible. Répond clairement à nos questions. On se sent en confiance avec lui et mes enfants l'aiment bcp :)"

April 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mes trois enfants sont suivi par Dr Rossy. Formidable l'ouverture de prendre des urgences dans son bureau et en plus, la compétence extraordinaire comme médecin..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Je suis très contente d'avoir Dr. Rossy comme pédiatre pour mes enfants. Il est toujours à l'écoute et on peut avoir des rendez-vous pour nos enfants rapidement..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy suit mes enfants depuis leur naissance. Excellent pédiatre et très rassurant je le recommande à tous! "

March 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor and very knowledgeable. He takes care of my two sons. My husband & I have confidence in the care our sons receives in his clini..."

March 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "C'est le meilleur pédiatre! Il suit mes deux enfants depuis leur naissance. Il est toujours disponible pour des cas d'urgence et les <<follow-ups>>, il prend le..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I can't recommend dr Rossy. Yes, you can take an appointment the same day but he's always in a hurry. Usually I have many questions to ask him and he seems not ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Paul Rossy is all we could wish for as a pediatrician for our son. Being highly recommended by colleagues of mine, Dr. Rossy has been our pediatrician since..."

January 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy had been the doctor to my oldest son, and know I have brought the newest member of the family to him. He is a very good doctor with all the right quest..."

December 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very great doctor with many year experience, good at what he do and kind to all patients from all over the world. He take good care of my sons."

December 6, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my son for his first checkup with Dr. Rossy this week. We just moved here from the states and our work friends recommended Dr. Rossy. So, first impressio..."

December 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy is an amazing human being. He is available for a next day appointment and he is especially knowledgeable, caring, and devoted to his patients. Dr Rossy..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy est fantastique ! Il s'occupe de mes 2 enfants depuis 4annees et je suis ravie ! Il est toujours disponible pour des visites d'urgence (chose tres rare..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I met Dr. Rossy when I accompanied my daughter and granddaughter for her appointments with him. His insightful knowledge of medicine, and his well-developed ne..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I came here as a refugee. Dr. Rossy gave me formula for my baby. I didn't have insurance and he cared for my children for free for many months. I will always b..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is a very busy doctor, but he has always found time for my children when any one of them was sick. He is patient and thorough. He is the model Pediatr..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Warm and kind doctor. My two young children run to hug him when they see him. When my son was very sick he called me to check on him. He even gave me his cell ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "NOT A PEOPLE PERSON I'm surprised at all the good reviews. I find him rude and not helpful at all Recently my daughter was hospitalized with brobchulitis after ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr Rossy. He is a brilliant paediatrician and I can thank him alone for successfully diagnosing my 28 month old boy with Intussusception. Our..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rossy is an excellent doctor!Very professional. I am very happy to have him as my son's pediatrician. He is always there for my baby when we needed him. La..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Anyone writing anything derogatory about Dr. Rossy needs a lesson in humility. Dr. Rossy is a devoted professional that works tirelessly around the clock to sav..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Rossy soigne mes deux enfants depuis 16 années. Moi et ma conjointe a une très grande confiance en lui-- il est un pédiatre exceptionnel. Si tous les médecin..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "First of all, I am outraged by the last two postings about Dr. Rossy. Are they even talking about the right doctor!? This doctor is a miracle worker! Not only i..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I really NOT recommended Dr.paul I felt that he tried to run my son Medicare card as much as he can with no solution for my son case ,even my daughter test , ..."

November 23, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I was really disappointed for this doctor that I trusted years ago he recently diagnosed my son 2 years old who is having a fever for two weeks as bronchitis h..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "best pediatrician we ever had. we have two kids and he was fantastic with both.. we went to many other ones and they don't compare with dr. rossy"

October 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I highly recommend Dr. Rossy as a Pediatrician. At the age of 2 months, my daughter developed a rapidly growing mass on her right temple. After visiting the Chi..."

October 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not have asked for a better doctor than Dr. Paul Rossy. I feel very fortunate that we have him as a pediatrician. He is always precise with his diagnosi..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot have asked for a better doctor. Dr Rossy has saved my sons life. I went to see doctor Rossy when my son was sick and he sent us straight to the Montrea..."

October 2, 2014
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "C'était la première visite pour mon premier bébé. C'était une expérience désagréable. Attendre une heure et demie de plus que l'heure prévue du rv pour 5 minute..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What can I say? Dr. Rossy is by far the most caring and knowledgeable doctor out there. He has been looking after my three children for years. My wife and I onl..."

September 10, 2014