Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

Best pediatrician by far! 99% of the time you have same day appointment. Also, almost every Saturday he has emergency walk in. He may not be very talkative but he knows he's stuff and very reassuring. Usually in and out MAX 45 mins to an 1 hour if the waiting room is full. If not, most of the time, in and out in 15-20 mins.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I am so happy that doctor rossy took my daughter as a new patient. He is great! My daughter is looking forward to her next visit!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Honestly, one of the few doctors that actually cares. Calls with medical results asap to reassure me. Good with my kids too

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

First appointment today and some of my friends already see him for their kids...they warned me that hes quite cold and dry but with a hint of sense of humour. I have to say that even if he is quick and brief, he was great with my daughter and seems to care. Hes very available and there when u need him...same day appointment. I highly recommend him to any parent.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Un très bon médecin. Dr. Rossy travail très fort. Aussi musicien qui est super cool!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

From the looks of it, Dr. Rossy most likely has the busiest pediatric practice in Montreal. You can always expect a full waiting room. But this doctor is really something great, If you call the same day, early, you will most likely get a sameday appointment. He really knows his stuff and I trust Dr. Rossy. I recommend him. He is still accepting new patients which is fantastic. All around, he is a good man.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

We love Dr.Rossy! He is incredibly busy but efficient and extremely knowledgable and caring. Hardest-working doctor ever!

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

I would trust no other doctor! Doctor Rossy, you`re the man! He always does my hockey medicals ... never charged me for the papers and always there when I need him.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

I would like to thank Dr Rossy for the great care he had given my two children over the years. Dr. Rossy is exceptional. He always joked around with my kids and made them feel comfortable. Though anxious at the beginning, they always walked out with a smile. Thank you Dr. Rossy for always being there for our family in our time of need. You made our lives as parents alot easier :) - Adriano & Claudia.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I like him as doctor. Told me to be at office anytime I need even without appointment. Nice doctor

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017