Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

Un gros merci a Dr Rossy! Il est un pédiatre exceptionnel

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Simply the best in all aspects of medical care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Very good doctor. He is always available for emergency appointments. He never says they are too full when it's urgent...however, that means when you have a scheduled appointment that you made months ago ( check up) you can expect delays. Up to 2 hours sometimes. Small price to pay for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2016

An amazing doctor! Dr. Rossy truly cares. Ensures to follow up with his patients and always available for a quick visit. Thank you :)

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Hands down the best and the most knowledgable paediatrician I've ever dealt with. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my kids. He is one of a kind!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I usually do not write comments. However I just could not hold back. If all other health professionals out there would be 1/3 as professional and dedicated as Dr Rossy, our health system would be great. I am not saying that they all should start as early in the morning as he does at times but to have the professionalism he has. He is not a man of many words, but he is respectful and gets to the point. No words can thank you enough Dr Rossy for doing your job PERFECT.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Dr. Rossy is one of the best and most knowledgable doctors I know. I'm in the medical field myself and I can say I'm honoured to have him as the pediatrician of my children. He accepted to see me last minute for my son welcoming me with a smile and reassured me about him. Thank you so very much, the care you provide is the best and we are lucky to have such an amazing doctor take care of our children!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

Dr. Rossy and his staff are wonderful. He's accommodating, available when you need him (even for last minute appointments b/c kids don't schedule when they're going to get sick), reassuring, never makes you feel like that crazy parent for wanting to check in on something and when we've needed it, has the resources to help you get appointments with the right specialists in a reasonable amount of time. His office manager Sandra is also really helpful and kind. She just went out of her way to help me get an appointment for my daughter to see a dermatologist sooner than later. Not everyone would take the time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Pédiatre de mes 2 enfants ils fait un suivie régulier ! Professionnel il a a coeur le bien être des enfants. Il ne parle pas bcp par contre nous devons poser beaucoup de questios

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

Dr Rossy est l'homme le plus efficace que je connaisse. A vous cher clients, Dr Rossy a à bien la santé ce vos enfants mais il ne vous laissera pas raconter vos vies trop longuement, il est trop occupé à prendre des dizaines de patients en urgence à tous les jours. Par contre, une fois, ma femme devait avoir un entretien avec lui et il a pris tous le temps nécessaire pour lui donner des explications et pour la rassurer. Nous sommes chanceux d'avoir un médecin qui se donne autant pour la collectivité. Nous devrions tous en faire autant.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016