Ratings for Dr. Paul Rossy

He is a great doctor don't get me wrong about that however he could afford to hire some extra staff to help him. He will always listen to your questions and diagnose and treat your child quickly but he will always be rushed because he has so many patients. A great man who'll always help.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Straight to the point. No small talk. Like the Boston comment below. Diagnose your child, leave with a prescription, and come back anytime even without an appointment. Only thing.. waiting room is small and always full so be ready to stand. Other than that, thumbs up. Rock on DPR

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Let’s face it. Healthcare in Quebec sucks. Wait all night in a hospital or sit in a clinic. Or, land a decent doctor that cares. Dr Rossy is the man. When I broke my arm after I got cross checked in hockey, Dr Rossy took care of it. I went to get an x Ray, got a cast, and went right back to him. He made sure that everything went fast. He wrote me a medical letter for school and made sure I was doing fine. Told me to come back anytime even without an appointment. He’s a cool guy and I hope he doesn’t retire anytime soon. I’m getting older but hoping that he will still see me. Doc, YOU DA MAN!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2017

Moved from the States 6 mos ago... called at least 30 offices and they werent tsking patients. Finally got to see Dr. R with my kids. He is FANTASTIC! Straight, to the point, no BS! Just like my ped in Boston. To say the least Im relieved!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

I have to start off by saying that I rarely write reviews. However, this review is necessary. I came to Dr Rossy a few short weeks ago with my newborn, on the recommendation of close friends. I can see that Dr. Rossy is passionate about what he does. I had an early morning appointment so I was seen on time. I had a wonderful experience. Recently, my child had an extremely high temperature. Dr Rossy said no appointment was needed so I thought I would try my luck. He did not refuse me and saw my child within the hour. Though he was extremely busy, we chatted and he evaluated my daughter. He told me that if my daughter was not better within two days to come back right away. I appreciate Dr Rossy for his patience. I don’t know of any other doctor that would see a patient without an appointment. Honestly, he is a blessing to my family!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Calm and composed. Good doctor. Gives my kids stickers and makes them feel happy :)

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

I like the walk-in hours. May have to wait 30mins - 1hr but you’ll be seen.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

impossible to get an appointment. There is no specified working hours. He doesn't have real secretory. You have to call and leave a message to somebody by the chance between 5:30-7:00 am he is too busy! He doesn't listen and bad tempered. I don't recommend.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017

Unbelievable that he will see you even without an appointment. His room is usually packed and he’ll tell you to leave your card go have coffee and come back in an hour. Unlike all the docs my friends sees he still gives shots. If your kid is still sick in 2-3 days he tells you come back to be sure.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Pleasant doctor. Westmount location is great for transport. There’s the vendome metro and parking in the back. I recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2017