You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Lesley A. Fein

She saved my life. Been seeing her for 10 years, now my children see her. After seeing 20 doctors, testing, testing, unable to care for myself or my kids. She was the only one willing to help me. I did go to several other lyme specialists, but they were afraid to touch me (even those on the boards), because I was so far along. I'm thankful for her dedication, knowledge and willingness to do what is right for the patient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2016

Her front desk Marisol is horrible. I got a panic attack from her. I am working on getting my balance due to the dr. No one should be stressed and put into hospital with lyme because of the staff. I am in severe anxiety and can not sleep because of this it has made the lyme worse. Not the lyme it self but how they are not understanding. first of all she is very expensive I do not mean 400 dollars expensive I mean almost 20,000 dollars expensive for one year. So you have to be rich. Second, i am understanding my self and told the doctor and the staff please give me some time to get the money I will and in the past I have paid my balances. Just horrible, people are inviting more sickness from this negative front desk marisol.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr Fein is so much more than an LLMD. Her devotion to curing chronic illness is amazing. When I first began treatment with her, I could not fill out a form , remember what I did and lived a life of horrible pain and thought I would surely die. She is not at all interested in baby sitting and will write out directions if you need her to. She reminds me of Dr House. She found other illnesses and was able to give me directions on what to eliminate from my diet, what to add wholistically and does not profit off of herbals or other things like some of the other LLMDs I have read about. She is there to treat you and knows what she is doing. If you are someone who refuses to follow directions and are never compliant with your treatment plan, she will stop treating you because, face it, there are too many very sick people out there waiting to receive treatment. Those who are leaving mean spirited personal attacks must be either unwilling or for whatever reason, unable to follow directions. I am thankful to have my life back and because I followed her advice, managed to loose 100 lbs - no sugar and no gluten saved my life. Thank you Dr Fein, David and all of the staff, for giving me my life back.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Fein is by far the most ignorant health "professional" I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. After seeing her for a year, all she did was prescribe IV rocephin and a picc line (which I had done with my previous LLMD already) and told me to go figure out how to get a nurse and find a pharmacy that would actually fill that script, and her staff refused to help. Since a patient cannot set up such things on their own and I tried to explain that to her receptionist I was called stupid and then totally ignored. She has called me a liar for telling her that her staff wouldn't help me. I paid for three (very expensive) office visits to get test results and when I showed up she didn't have them. When I finally got them myself she couldn't interpret the results. She always seems unprepared for appointments, spending over half your scheduled time reading her past notes and will tell you to "shut up" while she is reading. Then, when the appointment runs over time she charges you in 10 min incriminates! After waiting three hours for my appointment that day, I was then charged an additional $150 on top of her usual $600 fee! Since her staff refused to help me, I found a new doctor that actually cares. After not filling my prescriptions and missing an appointment I didn't even so much as get a phone call- I don't understand how anyone could feel like she actually cares. All she cares about is my wallet.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I live in the south where there is virtually no hope for Lyme disease. After hearing her speak on television I begged my doctor here to call her office. Dr Fein agreed to give me treatment through my own GP here. or 8 months we did the anti-biotic treatment and I felt better than I had in 15 years, alas my own GP chickened out when it came time for the 24/7 Iv fluids for a month. I was devastated. I don't have money to fly to N.J. to see Dr. Fein, but the fact remained Dr. Fein agreed to see me and continue the treatment herself if I could come. I still live with this awful disease, it's starting to affect my memory, I am dragging a right leg around, and my body burns like fire as well as twitches, but knowing she was willing to help my Dr., and let me add this Dr was not getting a dime from that folks, it was all over the telephone with 'nothing' in it for her. That was someone who was not only going above and beyond, but that was kind, generous, and what small amount of treatment I did receive was working. Without going to her or being a actual patient, I would say....look past the staff, this Doc knows what she is doing. Thank you Dr Fein, I would give anything to be able to be your patient, this disease has robbed me of the last 20 yrs of my life. I would give anything to not be 56 yrs old and never able to enjoy my grand children. It's the saddest thing ever. You all should be so grateful to live so close enough to have her care. I could not be more jealous. Be glad you aren't in my shoes.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr. Fein is a good doctor for Lyme and Lyme ONLY. She doesn't seem to know anything else and is extremely myopic. If you venture out of her "Lyme lane" she won't talk to you about it. She will pass you over to another specialist so during your appt don't speak of anything but Lyme. Her receptionist is the most horrible human being on the planet! I have no idea why she is so utterly MISERABLE all the time. Does SHE have Lyme?? She's nasty and curt...I can't stand her. Does Dr. Fein really want her to be the first person a new patient speaks with?? I'm looking for another doctor.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Fein saved my life. No one knew what was wrong with me, or was able to explain my symptoms. I knew I had lyme and had been previously tested for Lyme, but the way results are read and which labs are used is the difference between a correct diagnosis. She tested me for numerous diseases, infections, viruses and immediately started me on treatment. It was a hard road for me, but I am so thankful that I was properly treated. As other comments say, she is no bs, but I appreciate that. This is not an easy specialty and she has fought to practice. I would recommend seeing her if you have been diagnosed or have ANY suspicion of Lyme.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Wasted a year and a half and thousands of dollars on this doctor. Saw no improvement and only got worse. When I questioned her whether we should try another type of medication she blew up in my face and became verbally abusive. She made excuses left and right about what disease I might have and really seemed not to know how to cure me. Her big complaint was that I did not schedule office visits with her every month. Well, for $500 per visit and no insurance accepted, I could not afford to go every month. This was the reason plain and simple why she wouldn't help me ... she couldn't make enough money off me. So if you have thousands of dollars on hand to spend and can see her every month, then it's highly likely she will help you. If not, find another doctor quickly, before you waste any more time or money!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Dr. Fein, at the time of my treatment was at first sort of kind, helpful. Although when my short term disability began, her costs were too high and could not afford her any longer. She had her staff send me a LONG letter explaining how much I owed and until i catch up, she refused to see me. Months went by, I even thought of "well if this dr won't help me, who will?" I went through a head trip thinking NO ONE could help me. dr Fein told me at my second to last appointment, I could see her if my symptoms change. So I did make that appointment. Oh my, after waiting and waiting as usual to see her in my wheelchair from Lyme. During that appointment she asked why I was there and I reminded her what she said to me about being able to see her .... Dr. Fein asked first, WHO made this appointment for you? Then the call to the front desk asking an employee to please bring the letter we sent to Linda and she left me in the room. A person behind the desk came in and re.minded me of how much I owe the doctor and until I pay it all, I can no longer return to her. :'( dr. Fein was on the verge of finding co infections in me. dr. Fein could have diagnosed it and most likely I would not be so sick today. It took another LLMD to diagnose two co infections nine years later to find them. Now we can't get rid of them. Even though I did not like her bedside manner, etc., the bottom line is this doctor had not kept up to the Doctor's Oath. Period!! I would only recommend her IF you have lots of money and a house or two to be rid of due to her high costs and high stress office. In three days I will have my 20th anniversary with Lyme disease and seriously, I can't take 10 more like this. I wish you all much luck and I hope anyone who reads this will be well SOON! A Blessed 2015 to ALL!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

She is so arrogant that she criticized me for going to another dr for a year because I could not afford her nor make the trip to her. She didn't even want to look at my records from the other dr because "they were of no value." Everything this other dr had me on was no good for one reason or another. Too much of my time and money was spent listening to her ridicule me. And then to have her spend time (at $600 an hour) typing up everything she said to me, including negative comments, some incorrectly recounting what I told her about my previous year proving how poorly she was listening to me. She is currently working with another dr and so want me to have all of these genetic tests so I can see him too. After spending $2000+ just for her and her blood work (which she does that best) I can't afford more tests and more dr visits. I am very nervous to go to my next appointment and have to tell her that. A doctor shouldn't be a major contributor to my stress.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Dr. Lesley A. Fein's Credentials

Oxford

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "She saved my life. Been seeing her for 10 years, now my children see her. After seeing 20 doctors, testing, testing, unable to care for myself or my kids. Sh..."

February 9, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "Her front desk Marisol is horrible. I got a panic attack from her. I am working on getting my balance due to the dr. No one should be stressed and put into hosp..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fein is so much more than an LLMD. Her devotion to curing chronic illness is amazing. When I first began treatment with her, I could not fill out a form ,..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Dr Fein is by far the most ignorant health "professional" I have ever had the misfortune of seeing. After seeing her for a year, all she did was prescribe IV ro..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I live in the south where there is virtually no hope for Lyme disease. After hearing her speak on television I begged my doctor here to call her office. Dr Fein..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fein is a good doctor for Lyme and Lyme ONLY. She doesn't seem to know anything else and is extremely myopic. If you venture out of her "Lyme lane" she won'..."

August 13, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fein saved my life. No one knew what was wrong with me, or was able to explain my symptoms. I knew I had lyme and had been previously tested for Lyme, but..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wasted a year and a half and thousands of dollars on this doctor. Saw no improvement and only got worse. When I questioned her whether we should try another typ..."

February 23, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fein, at the time of my treatment was at first sort of kind, helpful. Although when my short term disability began, her costs were too high and could not a..."

January 1, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "She is so arrogant that she criticized me for going to another dr for a year because I could not afford her nor make the trip to her. She didn't even want to l..."

September 27, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Lesley" to "Lesley A."

October 20, 2013