Ratings for Dr. Cary L. Hamlin

Go to his site www.drhamlin.org and see what his former patients can tell you. Maybe they can give you tips for a doctor who could help you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

unfortunately, dr. hamlin has passed away, at the much too young age of 57. a great loss.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Excellent doctor, there won'be be another like him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

He was a great listener. Gave extensive packet of tests and quizes to analyze before seeing me. Knows his drugs. Seen about 4-5 Psych's over the years. I like him. And best of all..I'm feeling better. I'm a Seasonal Affective sufferer.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Have struggled with social phobia for many years and since I have seen Dr. Hamlin, I am much more at ease given his extensive knowledge and experience with those that have sp. His office staff are also very helpful and cordial. While I will always have to deal with social phobia, it has not popped up with its outward manifestations for the most part since I have been under his care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2005

He is really good, one of only two doctors who stuck with me when I had Lyme disease; not afraid to try different medicines. When I first saw him I couldn't speak or move, now I am on the dean's list at my school. Woot.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2005

Dr. Cary L. Hamlin's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1975)

• Aetna Hmo