You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cary L. Hamlin

Go to his site www.drhamlin.org and see what his former patients can tell you. Maybe they can give you tips for a doctor who could help you.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

unfortunately, dr. hamlin has passed away, at the much too young age of 57. a great loss.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2007

Excellent doctor, there won'be be another like him.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2007

He was a great listener. Gave extensive packet of tests and quizes to analyze before seeing me. Knows his drugs. Seen about 4-5 Psych's over the years. I like him. And best of all..I'm feeling better. I'm a Seasonal Affective sufferer.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2006

Have struggled with social phobia for many years and since I have seen Dr. Hamlin, I am much more at ease given his extensive knowledge and experience with those that have sp. His office staff are also very helpful and cordial. While I will always have to deal with social phobia, it has not popped up with its outward manifestations for the most part since I have been under his care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2005

He is really good, one of only two doctors who stuck with me when I had Lyme disease; not afraid to try different medicines. When I first saw him I couldn't speak or move, now I am on the dean's list at my school. Woot.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2005

Dr. Cary L. Hamlin's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Cary" to "Cary L.", Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

August 29, 2013
  • combined ratings from Family / G.P. listing (DID: 121636)

May 3, 2012