Ratings for Dr. Sein-Khiong Yeo

Dr. Yeo refused to provide any treatment and left the room. I scheduled an appointment to have earwax removed from a blocked ear, which I've had done by many general practitioners in the past. When I made the appointment on the phone, I specified that this was the reason for my visit and said I was okay with visiting any doctor available. They made an appointment for me with Dr. Yeo, knowing full well this was the reason for my visit, and when I told him of my issue, he said he couldn't do anything for it and then practically pushed me out the door.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

I was not impressed. I really never got the sense he knew what he was talking about

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Nice clinic and friendly staffs. It was my first time visiting the doctor office. Which I was told and referred by another gentlemen who had recently visited the Doctor Yeo at Thorek Hospital. He was the best doctor of choice for me to see. And he's kind, nice and delighted to have met the doctor in time of my need and emergency to return to work. Howevrer, I hope to visit the doctor again soon. Thank you.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Sein-Khiong Yeo's Credentials

• Spanish

• Inst Of Med I, Yangon, Myanmar (Grad. 1980)

Multiplan