Ratings for Dr. Clifford Albert

I went there to remove a mole on my face 3 years ago, he didn't do a proper job, then I came back 3 times, once a year try to fix it. Terrible mistake! I wish I would never go there 3 years ago. Now there is a scare on my face, 2-3times bigger than the mole used to be. This doctor doesn't know what he is doing, and really need a glasses! Stay away!

Submitted April 28, 2016

He is an amazing dermatologist! He has a lovely smile and a great energy. He makes you feel comfortable! 😀 Great staff. Everyone is so happy in his clinic!!! Love it!!!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr Albert has been my family doctor for 5 years. He really want to help you, he takes time to listen to all your concerns and vows to put your mind at ease.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

A Dr who stands at the front of the line. His knowledge concern and vow to help the best he can will keep my family secure in knowing we have one of the best as our Dr!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

Assistant has not been trained adequately to operate the lasers and microwave devises which she uses without doctor supervision resulting in severe skin burns. Lucky I'm not suing for gross negligence.

Submitted December 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr.Albert on and off for the past 5 years.He has always taken the time to discuss every single procedure with me and answers every single question.I have done Botox him and have had various surgeries for cysts and moles on the skin.i have sent family and friends to him and everyone has had nothing but praise for the care and efficiency that he has provided.My friend had Smartlipo with him 2 years ago and is still amazed by quick recovery and results.I recommend him highly

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

This "Doctor" performed smart lipo on me 3 years that went horribly wrong. I have been living in hell ever since first dealing with terrible scars, bumps and a very very bad burn. Now 3 years later ive developed lymphedema in my legs because he burned me so bad it damaged my lymphatic system. There is no cure for this. I will have to live with this for ever. I can never wear sandals, shorts, skirts or dresses because I have to wear these awful compression stockings to keep the swelling down. This man is a terrible evil person with no conscience. He is a doctor and he ruined my life. I haven't been able to be happy or not think about this ever since it happened. I feel like my life as I knew it before that god awful day is over for ever. There is no fixing this and he should never been allowed to perform plastic surgery. he is NOT certified and as others have attested perform "smart lipo" without suction and clearly he doesn't know what he is doing.

Submitted July 15, 2014

He is a very good, very caring Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a good Doctor.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

I saw Doctor Albert to receive laser tattoo removal treatment on a small tattoo. I made it clear at the time of booking that this was the goal of my visit. When Dr. Albert saw me, he immediately pointed out sun damage on my face, wrinkles and other areas that he felt could benefit from resurfacing, botox and restalyne. He tried to make me look in a blue-lit mirror, and I had to refuse several times before he gave up. I left the office feeling frankly violated by his unsolicited, scathing critique of my appearance. I have begun tattoo removal treatments at a lovely centre in Old Montreal where the staff does not attempt to sell me other procedures- and at a significantly lower price ($50 per treatment). I would not go back to Dr. Albert, even were I to decide to do botox or IPL.

Submitted December 8, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr.Albert's for the past five years. He is the most patient, knowledgeable and skillful physicians that I have dealt with.i first started doing Botox with him and eventually added some filler to my lips. 2 years ago I treated my abdomen for some excess fat using smartlipo.I was able to work the next day and I still am so pleased with the care that Dr.Albert and his team provided.I remember calling in on the weekend as I was worried about an infection and Dr.Albert met me on Saturday to check the wounds.everything was ok but I was very impressed and I can only say that it is a relief to know that your doctor will be there when problems arise.his staff are all very nice and extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Clifford Albert's Credentials

• McGill University (Grad. 1995)