Ratings for Dr. Paul Heltzer

Love love love this practice! Dr. Heltzer is a great ob/gyn as well as a great human being . He makes the environment so calm .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Greatest doctor and staff around ! Nothing more to say

flag | Submitted September 18, 2018

Paul Heltzer should be stripped of his license. Not only did he caress me very strangely, he flicked my nipples. NO gynecologist in my life has EVER done that. He has not ONE degree hanging in his private office room and has candles burning with dim lights almost looking like a massage room. Disgusting and perverted. When asked about serious questions IVF, IUI I was given a "prescription" to go to the center in Staten Island. Turns out it was only a piece of stationary NOT a prescription pad. He has absolutely NO knowledge of gynecology. This guy needs to be checked out. All you women are naïve if you think hes the best doctor. Go elsewhere!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr.Heltzer is one of the best doctors ever. He is very caring. I was in the hospital with my first baby and Ofcourse scared and nervous but he made me feel so comfortable. He pushed me so much and I can't thank him enough!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

Bad bedside manner. Chip on his shoulder. Sloppy. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Girls at the desk are very nice and sweet

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I met doctor Heltzer 9 years ago through Dr. Webbeh in Brooklyn.... He doesn't deliver babies on the hospital anymore so he told me Dr. Heltzer would be the contact when I go into labor.... Here I was first time pregnant and in labor.. My husband and I called Dr. Hekter.... He told me to head to the hospital. He delivered my beautiful baby girl Dina, then 4 years later my daughter Sofia and just 10 months ago my daughter Mia!! He's caring, funny, delicate but gets the job done! I love him.... Would never go to another OBGYN!!! Love you doc Senada Duskic

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Almost went blind because he doesn't know how to dose medication. Do your research.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Paul Heltzer!! He has delivered two of my kids and has been an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, WONDERFUL STAFF, GREAT ATMOSPHERE.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Dr. Paul Heltzer's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)

HealthPartners