Ratings for Dr. Paul Heltzer

Bad bedside manner. Chip on his shoulder. Sloppy. I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Wonderful doctor. Girls at the desk are very nice and sweet

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

I met doctor Heltzer 9 years ago through Dr. Webbeh in Brooklyn.... He doesn't deliver babies on the hospital anymore so he told me Dr. Heltzer would be the contact when I go into labor.... Here I was first time pregnant and in labor.. My husband and I called Dr. Hekter.... He told me to head to the hospital. He delivered my beautiful baby girl Dina, then 4 years later my daughter Sofia and just 10 months ago my daughter Mia!! He's caring, funny, delicate but gets the job done! I love him.... Would never go to another OBGYN!!! Love you doc Senada Duskic

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Almost went blind because he doesn't know how to dose medication. Do your research.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Paul Heltzer!! He has delivered two of my kids and has been an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, WONDERFUL STAFF, GREAT ATMOSPHERE.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Worst experience of my life was my delivery with my first child by him. Thank God baby is ok now but extended stay in the NICU, 52 hours of labor all because he blatently said he didn't feel like working and giving me a C section. No epidurals worked and he just told me to "man up". I am grateful to be alive and even the L&D nurse apologized for his actions and gave a private room to me on her.

Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr Heltzer is Amazing!!!! He delivered my daughter and really helped me through it. So dedicated and caring and never ever made me feel my questions or concerns were unwarranted.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

OMG this Doctor is AMAZING! I delivered my 2 kids with his help and I would never ever go to anybody else. He will understand all your problems and concerns, gentle, funny, always there if you need him, not even mention his beautiful new office and friendly staff - simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Absolutely one of the best in the island! Dr. Heltzer is kind, caring and communicates well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Paul Heltzer's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)