Ratings for Dr. Paul Heltzer

I met doctor Heltzer 9 years ago through Dr. Webbeh in Brooklyn.... He doesn't deliver babies on the hospital anymore so he told me Dr. Heltzer would be the contact when I go into labor.... Here I was first time pregnant and in labor.. My husband and I called Dr. Hekter.... He told me to head to the hospital. He delivered my beautiful baby girl Dina, then 4 years later my daughter Sofia and just 10 months ago my daughter Mia!! He's caring, funny, delicate but gets the job done! I love him.... Would never go to another OBGYN!!! Love you doc Senada Duskic

flag | Submitted September 22, 2016

Almost went blind because he doesn't know how to dose medication. Do your research.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE Dr Paul Heltzer!! He has delivered two of my kids and has been an amazing doctor!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, WONDERFUL STAFF, GREAT ATMOSPHERE.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Worst experience of my life was my delivery with my first child by him. Thank God baby is ok now but extended stay in the NICU, 52 hours of labor all because he blatently said he didn't feel like working and giving me a C section. No epidurals worked and he just told me to "man up". I am grateful to be alive and even the L&D nurse apologized for his actions and gave a private room to me on her.

Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr Heltzer is Amazing!!!! He delivered my daughter and really helped me through it. So dedicated and caring and never ever made me feel my questions or concerns were unwarranted.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

OMG this Doctor is AMAZING! I delivered my 2 kids with his help and I would never ever go to anybody else. He will understand all your problems and concerns, gentle, funny, always there if you need him, not even mention his beautiful new office and friendly staff - simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Absolutely one of the best in the island! Dr. Heltzer is kind, caring and communicates well.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Dr. Heltzer is the best!!! He is so dedicated to what he does. He made the whole pregnancy with my daughter very comfortable. His staff doesn't over book so I never waited more than 30minutes to see him. He spends time with questions or concerns. It is very easy to get a hold of his office with questions. Amazing doctor!!!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

He is simply fantastic. Caring, attentive, and available. He came to my hospital delivery room at 4AM to see how my labor was progressing.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr. Paul Heltzer's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1998)