You may also like

Rate Dr. Paul Heltzer

Dr. Paul Heltzer's Ratings

Dr Heltzer is Amazing!!!! He delivered my daughter and really helped me through it. So dedicated and caring and never ever made me feel my questions or concerns were unwarranted.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

OMG this Doctor is AMAZING! I delivered my 2 kids with his help and I would never ever go to anybody else. He will understand all your problems and concerns, gentle, funny, always there if you need him, not even mention his beautiful new office and friendly staff - simply the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Absolutely one of the best in the island! Dr. Heltzer is kind, caring and communicates well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2728421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 19, 2015

Dr. Heltzer is the best!!! He is so dedicated to what he does. He made the whole pregnancy with my daughter very comfortable. His staff doesn't over book so I never waited more than 30minutes to see him. He spends time with questions or concerns. It is very easy to get a hold of his office with questions. Amazing doctor!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615127].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

He is simply fantastic. Caring, attentive, and available. He came to my hospital delivery room at 4AM to see how my labor was progressing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I as I am sure others are and never were comfortable finding a doc you liked for the OBGYN...well i was horrible with finding one and liking one or even liked one enough to follow up for my health...but my husband and I decided to have a baby and i needed a good doc quick! Well boy did i find the all time fav one of all. At first i didnt love the staff but when you start to go as often as i did you begin to love them so anyone who disagrees below clearly doesn't visit often which is OK but i judge a doc on him not his staff-Dr. H as some mentioned below cares about YOU! I was vomiting like a dog after my c-sec ALONE at the moment and he just happened to be outside my door and held my hair back and calmed me down. He did in fact yell at the staff while prepping for my c-sec b/c noone was moving or didnt move fast enough...my husband and him are two peas in a pod! he is down to earth and has a great bedside manner and knows his stuff! i love him! RECOMMEND ALL THE WAYYYYYYYY!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129941].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2012

He's GREAT. The only thing I didn't like was that when I was called in, the (medical assistant?) wanted to know what I was there for exactly..(while taking my copay at the same time?) I felt like I shouldn't have to explain my issues with my vagina in front of the receptionists and the explanation could have waited until I got into the room! The other staff didn't seem to be rude but they also didn't seem to be warm and welcoming either, I would have liked to see at lease one smile around there =/ But, I repeat, the Doc is GREAT so far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129939].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 9, 2011

Dr. Heltzer is amazing. He has patience and answers all your questions and makes sure you are knowledgable with information before you leave his office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129938].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2011

We had the good fortune to have Dr. Heltzer as our doc for our 3rd child last year, thank G-d. He is simply amazing - caring, knowledgeable and very very dedicated. I can't imagine a better doc and highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129937].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

Great Doctor, I've been going to him to years. He's direct and truthful and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2129936].votes_count ]]