Ratings for Dr. Patricia Warshawski

I never receive calls before my appt. If I forget the call me after my appt. And charge me $25 the receptionists are very rude. I have never had a good experience in the office. The doctor is knowledgeable but getting in to see her is impossible as she's always off on Vacation for several weeks at a time. I would not recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

I have been going here for years. The doctors work hard to care for their patients and resolve health issues. It is my opinion that they are genuinely concerned for each patient. The staff are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Been a patient of hers for 30 years now.like most doctors offices quiet busy and so appointment is short and running behind schedule most often.staff can be short and brief to the point.kinda motor vehicle branch like approach.you see this in frequently used busy services where are in high demand so social graces are limited and often believe not necessary or required as business booming either way.not a fan of that theory or approach but is what it is.she often refers to specialists for follow up and willing to work on solutions together.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Never on time. Very monotone. Lacks care and emotion.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I'm a long time patient and would definitely recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

She wants patients in and out. Doesn't care to hear problems, wants to give a quick solution so she can get on to her next patient. She's consistently been rude and unhelpful to me. The waits take forever and she consistently has a sign up saying "Dr. Warshawski can only deal with one problem per visit." I used to love seeing her but over the years she's become an intolerable waste of time and I am currently looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I really admire the staff and Dr. Warshawski. They notify me of my appts and I also receive check up phone calls from the Doctor. Sometimes the wait in the doctors office can be irritating but other than that, the doctor and staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I am a returned patient! I previously left because I felt we overwhelmed her when we came in with my mom and my kids. I have since returned and have to say how nice it is NOT to have to sit in a doctors office for 2 hours waiting to see the doctor!! I find them very punctual and yes the staff can be a bit short at times but I find they do that when you are late or try to get an appointment when they have no room! Dr. W herself is good and yes maybe not the most outgoing person but I think that is to keep it on a professional level. I have been out there and came back, not leaving again!!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

she is overall a good doctor. she is willing to work together to find the best solution. her staff used to be great, but then recently her secretary changed and the new one is just very mean!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

I've never been happy with the treatment she gives my wife. She is NEVER punctual. And has the personality of an engineer.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012