Ratings for Dr. Todd Mazzuca

Best bedside manner in the business. Thanks Dr. Todd.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2019

Just discovered Dr Mazzuca in Capreol and love the services so far. Fees are very reasonable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Amazing fellow. Personable, kind. Has always bent over backwards to help my patients out, and has worked with me as a health care provider to problem solve patients. Can't say enough good about Todd.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Never listens. Only adjusts me then leaves. Seems to only want my money. Front office staff always push to buy packages. Never will go back again.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

I trust Todd completely. Best Chriopractor I have ever been to.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I'm one of those people who avoids medical professionals for as long as I can. Todd is an exception to this. I trust him 100% and am completely comfortable with him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Our family has been seeing Todd since he started his practice , I'm in construction so need him often ,he is the most personable guy I know ,even came to my house once to adjust me when I' couldn't get out of bed,he is the best,pretty sure they broke the mould when they made Todd .would recommend him 100 percent. Perry

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

My family has seen Dr. Mazzuca since my children were kids. We did not go for about 2 years and recently my son ran into back/rib problems, called, was seen promptly. One week later he's on the mend and so glad he went back. Dr. Mazzuca and his team are compassionate, so knowledgeable and committed to working with you on your wellness. We trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Polite, caring, professional, a true gentleman. Dr.Todd treats me and my whole family. It is always a wonderful experience. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014