Ratings for Dr. Georges Sejean

He's one of the best drs I know! He removed my tonsils on August 10th 2017, he was very helpful with the medication he gave me it helped with the pain. The healing process took what? Maybe like a few weeks like max a month I went to go see him he said everything was good. And if I ever need anything all I do is show up!! Like this one of the most amazing drs I ever had he cares a lot for his patience's and with their needs. I recommend him if you have (E.N.T) problems

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

No complaints here. Courteous and knows his stuff. I would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He is a very caring and helpful doctor. I have known him for more then 30 yrs. he is one of the best Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was a bit weary of going to Dr Sejean after all the negative comments on this site. Boy am I glad I ignore all the comments and went to see him. Not only is he super nice, soft spoken and listened carefully to all my concerns, he also gave many options and recommendations on how to proceed with my issue. Honestly, very caring and would definitely recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I saw him this morning and he is very kind to me. Do not consider the negative comments about this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

Amazing! Helped me out with my sinuses. Listens to patients. Outstanding!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Very cold demeanour. Gets irritated when you ask questions you need answered - or gets angry when ask about a procedure. He actually hurt me and ignored me when I told him. Seems he's just in a rush to get you out and on the next $$ person. Did not wash hands before procedure. When I asked if the equipment was sterilized he actually said it wasn't sterilized but it was 'clean enough.' This is not my first visit and hopefully my last. Perhaps the positive reviews came from the few people who saw him on one of his better days or they are fake reviews. If you read this Dr. Sejean , perhaps you can explain yourself ?

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Please DO NOT see him! Worst doctor ever!! (Receptionist wasn't friendly either). I would give him -5 stars if I could. Here's why: I went in with my partner, due to extreme throat pain, around the ears and neck, and pain under my tongue. unable to speak. I get really nervous at hospitals. When he was about to insert a tool in my nose and asked me to open my mouth. I whispered to me I was scared, and he literally YELLED at me demanding me to open my mouth. I was horrified! That is NO WAY to treat a patient by instilling further fear! Then he did a procedure without telling me anything. He sprayed something up my nose, which I soon realized was a freezing agent, and ran a tube into my nose and down the throat. Invasive and he didn't even take ten seconds to explain anything to me. Some questions he asked, my partner had to turn to me for when he didn't know the answer. I was typing it on my phone so he could read it to this doctor. Less than five seconds in, he LITERALLY said this to me, "Listen, I'm tired, so if you can't talk, go see a psychologist." I was LIVID because I couldn't even defend myself with my words. We waiting to see him and his assistant after the next patient (which by the way, he was over an hour late - we spent the whole morning there). When his assistant, who was there every second of the appointment and procedure, came out, we asked why he said he was too tired and if it was to brush us off. She told us she didn't remember him saying that (when she had been looking right at me and standing right beside the doctor). I lost it. I whispered how I'm in severe pain and the doctor has no right to treat a patient that way - I'M the one not sleeping, eating or drinking, and he has the nerve to say HE'S tired? After a minute, the doctor came out and denied that he said that - he twisted his words; he claimed that he had said I was the one who was tired (which obviously, I am, but he straight up lied to us). He kept telling me to see a psychologist since he didn't physically see anything wrong and didn't listen to us the 1000 times we informed we are 100% sure it's not psychological (which is often cop-out when doctors don't know what to do or say). Then he had the audacity to act surprised that I could whisper. I, as a patient, who was never informed of what he was doing, had to REMIND HIM that he put a freezing spray so it aggravated my mouth a little less. He acted surprised again. He's a complete idiot, the MEANEST and rudest doctor I've ever seen. Not to mention a liar. He used his position of power to further antagonize me as a seriously suffering patient - after I had been to the ER 2x in a week due to severe pain. I guess the system doesn't care if they are literally letting people starve to death and in living in unbearable pain. At least this doctor doesn't. He doesn't care about people, that's FOR SURE.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Doesn't fool around. Gets job done. Doesn't baby you. Tells it like it is.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I took my son in to see him today. We were very pleased with this terrific doctor. He is kind, compassionate, and has a good sense of humor as well. The medical profession needs more physicians like you, Dr. Sejean. His assistant is very nice and helpful as well. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017