Ratings for Dr. Sophia Tchervenkov

She followed my first pregnancy and she made me feel bad so many time because of how she talks. I had diabetes and she told me my baby's going to die. She can at least use words that won't scare the sh*t out of pregnant women specially PREGNANT women who have mixed emotions!! And her secretary...OMG. Her attitude made me wanna vomit even more than my pregnancy. I had no problems at all with my 2nd pregnancy because my obgyn was so nice and treated me like a real pregnant women.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Long wait times come in for a 10 am apt only get seen at 1:30pm. It's ridiculous. Pregnant and starving. Then does not have 5 min to spend time to talk to you. Had to call the office for 3 weeks before I could make an appointment and secretary is extremely rude. Doctor told me to do blood test and because I did them in a clsc the results came in french. The secretary told me the doctor could not read the results but there was an abnormality but could not figure out which one! I had to call and find out but of course they only give doctors the results. Told me to go back to hospital to redo the test. What kind of doctor can't read blood test in french in the province of quebec? Needless to say a horrible experience through out the whole pregnancy. Find another doctor you'll be happier for it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

La meilleur gyn ,elle est très gentille ♡♡♡♡♡ sympathique

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I just love Dr tchercenko!!!! The Best gyn I had! She is so sweet and kind!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Tchervenkov follows my pregnancy and it's been a nightmare since the beginning. I tried to find another doctor, but none of the one working in my area are taking new patients. This doctor advised me to stop working at 30 weeks of pregnancy and to stay in bed at home because she found there was a high risk of premature birth. I eventually decided to get a second opinion at the hospital and, after a complete exam, the doctors told me I was perfectly fine. When I showed her the result of the exam done at the hospital, she answered it has been made by interns, so I should listen to her instead. Her office also does the promotion of the private clinic Procre in a very suggestive and disturbing way. The secretary distribute Procrea's flyers and told me at my first appointment that I should do me exams there instead of going to the hospital. When I asked her why she was promoting this clinic, she answered they were used to work together. Plus: Office extremely difficult to reach. The secretary never calls back when you leave a message and is very rude on the phone when you eventually reach her. Appointments never on time. I always have to wait between 2 and 2:30 hours in the waiting room for a consultation that last less then 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

Overall I am not a very fussy or sensitive person. However, I am very disturbed by the way I was treated at this office. I had 2 horrible experiences with Dr Tchervenkov and her secretary Giovanna. I ended up finding a new doctor after 2 miscarriages. There is almost zero support from this office. They are extremely difficult to reach, when you do reach them the secretary is rude and tries to cut you off as soon as she can. I was told by Giovanna that one of my test results would take 1 month to receive, feeling insecure I went for a second opinion and the Dr told me my results were available the same day the test was taken. Both my pregnancies had complications that resulted in miscarriages. For my 2nd one, I was not given any support at all. I felt lost. I went to a GP who helped me get some answers. When I went back to Tchervenkov and explained I had gone to see a GP she seemed insulted and was very rude and harsh. She sent me for an ultrasound in early October which showed problems and still to this day (even though I have new Dr and have since miscarried) they haven't called me to give me the results. Dr Tchervenkov herself seems knowledgeable, however she is moody and can be curt. The real issue with this office is the secretary. She is condescending, rude, rushes everyone, and should not be working in a job where she deals with the public. You have to call continuously to get your results, do not count on them to call you with them, even if the results contain something concerning. Do yourself and favour and don't go here, you will be disappointed if you do.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

Terrible service. I'm afraid I won't go there again.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Tchervenkov saved me and my son 2yrs. 4 months ago and I am now again due in 4 weeks. Very professional and knowledgeable. Giovanna makes me laugh and is a really good character! Love my OB/GYN!!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Love her !! Love her secretary !! She followed me through my 3 pregnancies, very helpful, very considerate and kind!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

She is friendly and doesn't rush the appointments. Like the receptionist too. Absolutely horrible wait times and impossible to get through by phone

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015