You may also like

Rate Dr. Sophia Tchervenkov

Dr. Sophia Tchervenkov's Ratings

Dr. Tchervenkov saved me and my son 2yrs. 4 months ago and I am now again due in 4 weeks. Very professional and knowledgeable. Giovanna makes me laugh and is a really good character! Love my OB/GYN!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2015

Love her !! Love her secretary !!
She followed me through my 3 pregnancies, very helpful, very considerate and kind!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2884734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2015

She is friendly and doesn't rush the appointments. Like the receptionist too. Absolutely horrible wait times and impossible to get through by phone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717398].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2015

The receptionist is extremely rude and arrogant.Who is she to yell at sensitive pregnant women?Don't even want to see that doctor now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Very rude and inconsiderate. She was very harsh with the nurses (physically shoving them out of her way). She seemed very unhappy to be at work. If she was going to deliver my baby I would ask for another doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2526627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

I met Dr. Tchervenkov 15 years ago, for a second opinion re fibroids. My first Gyn. had bullied me, not listened, and acted like a surgeon. "We'll just whip out the ovaries while we're under the hood." Dr. T. asked questions, listened, and discussed risks and benefits of different options. She was wonderful in the hospital. Every annual check-up I get a pelvic, a breast exam (no bra), blood pressure and questions about any issues. She is quick and to the point, but, any time I have had real concerns she has listened. Her schedule is set 6 months in advance, by the hospital. Giovanna books appointments as soon as she has the schedule. She will tell you when to call or write to get an appointment. And she has always been polite and helpful with me. Of course, I also treat her as a human being. Nowadays, all the specialist doctors I know make appointments 6 months to a year in advance. And they are all fully booked. This is situation normal. I find the wait times in her office are similar to other specialists, and much shorter than hospital clinics.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2520808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2014

im trying to call the office, and it always gives me a closed message. . .

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2512955].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1592292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 16, 2013

The doctor is good but, her secretary Giovana is a total unprofessional jerk that is rude and thinks she is a doctor as well. She should seriously be fired, one of my close friends had a surgery with Dr. Tchervenkov and she didn't even call her back for a check-up because Giovana never put called her. The result was that the cancer spread and she had to go do a second surgery to remove everything. And all this because of a disorganized secretary!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][1592290].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. S. Tchervenkov for 20 years. I always called in early April for my routine pap smear and was surprised to find out (for the first time in all the years I have been a patient) that she was fully booked. Her assistant advised me to call back on October 1st for a potential appointment in November. Perhaps Dr. Tchervenkov is quite satisfied with how her assistant manages her schedule despite how she communicates with some patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1592289].votes_count ]]