Ratings for Dr. Sophia Tchervenkov

An amazing Dr.Excellent knowledge.Very overworked so sometimes you have a wait at an appt but totally worth it.Wonderful personality .

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

I love Dr. Tchervenkov. She is so sweet and funny. She has lots of knowledge and answered all my questions. Waiting can be long when you book an appointment in the afternoon, because people come unexpectedly or come on the wrong day. That happened to me once and they didn't send me back home. I was happy because I had to take time off work so it was convenient for me. Secretary is very chatty and nice too.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

Worse secretary Giovanna. Impossible to get appointment It been 2 years I been waiting to get an appointment everytime I call she tells me to call within in 2 months and rudely hangs up the phone.2 months been 2 years Find another doctor no need to deal with stupid people.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I totally trust this doctor. She's always been there for me. And her secretary is very nice. I understand the doctor is very busy and I accept it. It's a small price to pay for her extended knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Impossible to get appointment . I had a biopsy a year ago and needed follow-up but I cannot manage to secure an appointment. one can die of cancer before securing a follow-up! they are only interested in pregnant women...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Je suis une patiente chez Docteur sophia je l'aime beaucoup elle est très gentille et très bellllle aussi j aurai une césarienne planifié jeudi le 22 septembre 2016 je suis contente parceque elle va livre mon bébé inchallah.<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 et j aime aussi sa secrétaire elle est gentille aussi.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Absolutely fabulous doctor, led me through a dangerous pregnancy with flying colours!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She followed my first pregnancy and she made me feel bad so many time because of how she talks. I had diabetes and she told me my baby's going to die. She can at least use words that won't scare the sh*t out of pregnant women specially PREGNANT women who have mixed emotions!! And her secretary...OMG. Her attitude made me wanna vomit even more than my pregnancy. I had no problems at all with my 2nd pregnancy because my obgyn was so nice and treated me like a real pregnant women.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Long wait times come in for a 10 am apt only get seen at 1:30pm. It's ridiculous. Pregnant and starving. Then does not have 5 min to spend time to talk to you. Had to call the office for 3 weeks before I could make an appointment and secretary is extremely rude. Doctor told me to do blood test and because I did them in a clsc the results came in french. The secretary told me the doctor could not read the results but there was an abnormality but could not figure out which one! I had to call and find out but of course they only give doctors the results. Told me to go back to hospital to redo the test. What kind of doctor can't read blood test in french in the province of quebec? Needless to say a horrible experience through out the whole pregnancy. Find another doctor you'll be happier for it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016