Ratings for Dr. Sophia Tchervenkov

Worse secretary Giovanna. Impossible to get appointment It been 2 years I been waiting to get an appointment everytime I call she tells me to call within in 2 months and rudely hangs up the phone.2 months been 2 years Find another doctor no need to deal with stupid people.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2016

I totally trust this doctor. She's always been there for me. And her secretary is very nice. I understand the doctor is very busy and I accept it. It's a small price to pay for her extended knowledge.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

Impossible to get appointment . I had a biopsy a year ago and needed follow-up but I cannot manage to secure an appointment. one can die of cancer before securing a follow-up! they are only interested in pregnant women...

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

Je suis une patiente chez Docteur sophia je l'aime beaucoup elle est très gentille et très bellllle aussi j aurai une césarienne planifié jeudi le 22 septembre 2016 je suis contente parceque elle va livre mon bébé inchallah.<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 et j aime aussi sa secrétaire elle est gentille aussi.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Absolutely fabulous doctor, led me through a dangerous pregnancy with flying colours!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

She followed my first pregnancy and she made me feel bad so many time because of how she talks. I had diabetes and she told me my baby's going to die. She can at least use words that won't scare the sh*t out of pregnant women specially PREGNANT women who have mixed emotions!! And her secretary...OMG. Her attitude made me wanna vomit even more than my pregnancy. I had no problems at all with my 2nd pregnancy because my obgyn was so nice and treated me like a real pregnant women.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Long wait times come in for a 10 am apt only get seen at 1:30pm. It's ridiculous. Pregnant and starving. Then does not have 5 min to spend time to talk to you. Had to call the office for 3 weeks before I could make an appointment and secretary is extremely rude. Doctor told me to do blood test and because I did them in a clsc the results came in french. The secretary told me the doctor could not read the results but there was an abnormality but could not figure out which one! I had to call and find out but of course they only give doctors the results. Told me to go back to hospital to redo the test. What kind of doctor can't read blood test in french in the province of quebec? Needless to say a horrible experience through out the whole pregnancy. Find another doctor you'll be happier for it.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

La meilleur gyn ,elle est très gentille ♡♡♡♡♡ sympathique

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

I just love Dr tchercenko!!!! The Best gyn I had! She is so sweet and kind!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr Tchervenkov follows my pregnancy and it's been a nightmare since the beginning. I tried to find another doctor, but none of the one working in my area are taking new patients. This doctor advised me to stop working at 30 weeks of pregnancy and to stay in bed at home because she found there was a high risk of premature birth. I eventually decided to get a second opinion at the hospital and, after a complete exam, the doctors told me I was perfectly fine. When I showed her the result of the exam done at the hospital, she answered it has been made by interns, so I should listen to her instead. Her office also does the promotion of the private clinic Procre in a very suggestive and disturbing way. The secretary distribute Procrea's flyers and told me at my first appointment that I should do me exams there instead of going to the hospital. When I asked her why she was promoting this clinic, she answered they were used to work together. Plus: Office extremely difficult to reach. The secretary never calls back when you leave a message and is very rude on the phone when you eventually reach her. Appointments never on time. I always have to wait between 2 and 2:30 hours in the waiting room for a consultation that last less then 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015