Ratings for Dr. Grant D. Sievertsen

Dr. Sievertsen was very condescending throughout the entire appointment. I gained over 50 pounds in a year and he blamed it on....me being overweight. He didn't seem to care that I wasn't overweight until this happened, and this was clearly a symptom of a problem. He told me there was nothing wrong with me and to start eating no carbs except for a single orange with lunch, with a diet totaling 600 calories per day. Saw another doctor for a second opinion, and had a serious hormonal imbalance which was detected with bloodwork and treated. For what it's worth, It has been over 5 years since I saw him. (What does it say about him that I had such a negative experience I felt compelled to write this review 5+ years later!)

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Dr. Grant D. Sievertsen

Dr. Grant D. Sievertsen's response
Hi, we're sorry to hear about your experience. We value your feedback and have passed your message along to the appropriate members on our team. If you wouldn’t mind, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com so we can learn more.

Submitted September 21, 2017

Took time to understand what patient needed. Has treated me for many years and has helped me with good advise. Great resource of referral doctors.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Regularly wait 2 1/2 hours for appointment. Rude and condescending. Staff incompetent. Won't deal with phone calls until after office hours. Always takes the weekends off even with patients in the hospital.

Submitted June 25, 2017

Dr. Grant D. Sievertsen

Dr. Grant D. Sievertsen's response
Thank you for sharing your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience. Patient satisfaction is very important to us and we’d like to look into this situation further. If you are willing, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com with more details.

Submitted July 13, 2017

No care was given. Had initial appt, ran no tests, he imterupted me several times, and berated me for speaking, saying that I needed to 'let him finish' did not make eye contact. He's well into his 70s, and out of touch with up to date medicine. Switched doctors right away.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. was an hour and 20 mins late for my appt and didn't even mention it or apologize about it. Also had no idea how to treat me, and gauged my health off my BMI (I'm a personal trainer, very fit and lots of lean mass, so my BMI is high); told me to lose weight and bodyfat (I'm a female and at 19%), and gave me meds with no exam. Extremely disappointed and will not be returning.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Grant D. Sievertsen's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)

• BCBS Florida