Ratings for Dr. William Lipsky

Dr. Lipsky is AMAZING!! His knowledge and expertise is far superior to any other doctor!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Lipsky is a knowledgeable and compassionate professional. He goes out of the way to make sure you know what your diagnosis and your treatment entails. After my corneal transplant (DSEK) I was seen by him and given A+ treatment. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

The office staff was EXTREMELY RUDE_ in particular JILL. She is a detriment to this practice.Scowl on her face, she treated us like we were not worth her time. We have excellent insurance.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

I absolutely love Dr. Lipsky and his staff. They are funny and comfortable to be around. Dr. Lipsky spends quality time with each patient and does whatever it takes to cure his patients. He is one of the top doctors when it comes to LASIK. I refer as many people as I can to him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Worst experience ever. This Doc has been sued more than once so he is on guard to discourage and fail any patient that might even remotely be a lawsuit risk. Horrible judgmental staff that were in no way helpful. Don't trust any doctor that asks his nurse and front office clerks for an opinion on a patient. What are they psychics because they sure don't have the education to be making surgical decisions. Lots of other patients in the room when I went in with terrible problems associated with the surgery he performed. I finally found a reputable mature physician to perform my surgery and I see perfectly. I guess that makes you a liar Billy Lipsky.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2010

Dr. William Lipsky's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1974)

Oxford