Ratings for Dr. Naomi Ecob

Dr Ecob is a caring, compassionate physician. One that puts your needs first and she is very comfortable referring you to a specialist if you ask. Never rushes; follows protocols and listens.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Extremely helpfully, caring person. Provided excellent care for my father, as part of the palliative care team

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

I love this Dr. she always has time to hear you and she is not afraid to send you to a specialist if she doesnt know how to help you with a certain issue. she is awesome...I feel very blessed to have her as my Dr. for the past 17 years.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

I love this doctor..she is awesome..her patients come first..and she understands and doesnt rush you out...totally feeling very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

I rate Dr. Ecob very highly. I recently had a life-threatening illness. Dr. Ecob was quick to recognize that I was very ill, & she began to refer me to various specialists. She didn't give up & continued to refer & advocate for me until the cause of my illness was diagnosed & successfully treated. I feel I owe my life to Dr. Ecob, as she never quit caring & continuing to search for help for me. She's the best!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

bad bad doctor, my own mother almost died because of her she was suffering and DR. Ecob told her that nothing was wrong, when she got a new doctor they did real testing and found out she has crohn's and colitis and had it bad my mom is okay now but this doctor is rude and cold she thinks that if you eat differently then you will be fine she does not listen to your concerns at all if you want a doctor find a new one right away

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

She delivered my youngest....I find her to be abrupt, like you're an interruption, constantly running late, and quite frankly my oldest REFUSES to go back to her and I've had to start taking her to the Health Unit for her needles. I have never gotten a complete physical from her in the 12 years I have been going to her and quite frankly I would rather deal with the long wait at ER or at the walk in clinic. I actually had to argue and fight with her to get my youngest referred to Sick Kids Hospital....something that Dr. Ecob thought "we should just keep an eye on" turned out to be something that required twice a month visits to Sick Kids for almost 4 years until the doctors there finally agreed to sign her care over to a wonderful pediatrician in Peterborough.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

My personal experiences with Dr. Ecob have been very positve. She will see me on short notice, her questions and concerns are genuine and her "natural" approach to medicine is just plain old fashioned common sense; diet, exercise and rest. If the "negative nellies" are going to see her to deliver their own diagnosis maybe rethink that approach and listen. She's great!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Ecob has always squeezed my children in at the last minute when they are sick - even when she has a full waiting room. I find her to be great with my kids. She is warm and I have no problem talking to her about anything. She does look a the whole picture (diet, exercise, lifestyle), but shouldn't every good doctor? As for the "naturopath" approach, I would rather try a natural approach, than take a medication that I may not have to which can have nasty side effects. Overall I feel very comfortable with Dr. Ecob and have been happy with my experiences with her.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Average to below average doctor- arrogant "politically correct" attitude that translates into her medical decision making- which it shouldn't.Cold, uncaring nature.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012