Ratings for Dr. Brian R. Davis

Both my husband and I have had Dr. Davis do Cataract surgery on both eyes. We both have 20/20 vision now. We would strongly urge anyone to get help from him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Went here for my LASIK surgery, they made the whole process understood to me, made sure I was comfortable with it. There was one concern with my eyes possibly being unreceptive to the surgery. They let me know the risks and understand what caused them before putting the decision in my hands. Really, an excellent staff, all around.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

I had PRK corrective eye surgery done by Dr. Davis. My eyes are very important and I wanted someone very competent to be correcting my vision. Dr. Davis was fantastic. He was concerned with my interests and not his. I have had a number of visits with Dr. Davis and only one visit was a longer waiting time, otherwise, I had hardly any wait time (less than 15 minutes). Dr. Davis is very knowledgeable, kind, and excellent at what he does. Would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Dr. Brian R. Davis's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)