Ratings for Dr. Reita Lawrence

My son is 2 years old. He as been with Dr. Lawrence since he was born. She has provided excellent care. Kelly is one of the women on her staff. She is always friendly and accommodating. Thank you!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

We just relocated from NY and found Dr. Lawrence to be very accommadating and helpful. She eased my children's transistion to a new doctor effortlessly. {Children's ages are 3 & 4.) I would very impressed with her playful examination of them and natural ability to explain things to us in a very medical yet understandable way. I would highly recommend her and her entire office.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Lawrence is one of the best Pediatricians in Metairie. My daughter Alyssa has been with her since she was born, and my 2 month old son is under her care. She is very good with children and new borns. She speaks to you so that you understand what you need to do or what is going on with your child without making you feel unintelligent. I would recommend her to any parent.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Dr. Reita Lawrence's Credentials

• Univ Of Miami Sch Of Med, Miami Fl 33101 (Grad. 1993)

Healthnet