Ratings for Dr. Con Vitou

I was a patient of Dr, Vitou for over 35 years BEST DOCTOR to diagnose illness... He was really from the OLD SCHOOL a Brilliant doctor He knew what he was talking about .....First time he saw me he already diagnosed me with a bronchitis .....and the rest is history .........Never missed a days work always there at 4:30 a.m. get medication prescription and back to work .....Doctor Vitou was dedicated to his profession 7 days a week .... early in the morning.....MAY GOD BLESS..........

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Vitou passed away peacefully on Monday September 12, 2016 surrounded by his loving family following a courageous battle with cancer. Born in Albania, Constantine graduated from McGill University and was a dedicated physician who practiced family medicine for over 60 years. Devoted brother to Laura Samatas (the late Louis) and Stathi (Yolande), beloved father to Cathy (Rick) and Mary, loving grandfather to Kimberly (Tom), Jennifer (Marco), Christopher (Elizabeth), Alexandre, William, Caroline as well as a loving great-grandfather to Tyler and Ethan. He will be greatly missed by his nieces Barbara (George) and Dr. Louise Vitou as well as his nephews Tom (Judi) and Michel and many great nieces and nephews. A brilliant diagnostician, Constantine also did cancer research at McGill University during the 70's for which he was published. For many years he was Director of Professional Services for what is now CHSLD Bayview in Pointe Claire. The family wishes to thank the caring staff at both St-Mary's Hospital and the Sunrise Beaconsfield Residence. Visitation will be held at Rideau Funeral Home, 4275, Sources Blvd, Dollard-des-Ormeaux, QC H9B 2A6 (514) 685-3344 on Saturday September 17th, 2016 from 2pm-5pm and 7pm-9pm and on Sunday, September 18, 2016 as of 12pm followed by a Celebration of his life at 1pm.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

DR. VITOU; WE LEFT YOU IN 1998 TO GO TO ALBERTA BECAUSE WE HAD LOST EVERYTHING. YOU TOLD US THEN THAT WE WOULD BE ALRIGHT AND THAT WE WOULD GET OUT OF THIS PROBLEM IN NO TIME. YOU WERE RIGHT THEN AS USUAL. NOBODY LEFT YOUR OFFICE UNHAPPY CAUSE YOU WERE A MIRACLE DR. TO EVERYBODY. HOPE YOU RECOVER FROM YOUR ILLNESS CAUSE YOU DESERVE TO REST FOR ALL THE GOOD YOU DID FOR EVERYBODY BUT YOURSELF. LOVE YOU FOREVER YOUR FRIEND FOREVER

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Dr Vitou you are the best !!. You are irreplaceable . We miss you a lot and wish you a prompt recovery . Our thoughts are with you. Best regards to the family.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Vitou was not only an amazing doctor that could diagnose without x-rays ....but an amazing human being. .... ..Dr.Vitou, thank you for taking care of me and my family for 40 years, will.pray for you forever!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

Dr Vitou was very kind and his bedside manners were also very good.They made for the lack of knowledge he sometimes showed.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr. Vitou, I miss you. I am sure I speak for all your patients when I say We wish we could be with you at this difficult time as you were with us in our time of need. What an honour it is to know you. You are the Led Zeppelin of Doctors. BEST DOCTOR EVER. Sending you hugs, Vince.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

Dr Vitou was the doctor of my wife and I for over 50 years. He also treated our two daugters. We wish him only the best. Hope he recovers soon. The Pearson family

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

He was appreciated mostly for his empathy. Txs Dr Vitou

flag | Submitted April 10, 2016

Dr . Vitou has been my Doctor for 58 years and my wife's for over 50 years . He took care of our two daughters and helped us when he diagnosed one of our daughters with a chronic ailment. He has been a great physician and friend to our family. I do not think we will ever find a doctor to match his diagnostic skills combined with a caring for his patients. My wife and I wish him well and hope he recovers from his illness. The Pearson Family

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016