Ratings for Dr. Babur B. Lateef

Only went to this opthalmologist once for an opinion on a cataract surgery for my dad. I didn't feel he explained the procedure very well and he didn't go over any risks for the surgery. (There are always risks with any surgery). My dad didn't end up going through with the surgery since they kept rescheduling us 3-4 times. Might have been a blessing in disguise. I would look elsewhere for an opthalmologist.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Not happy at all DR said after cataract surgery I will see better.I now need glass to read glasses to look at computer and glasses for driving.Told my concerns he said I am fine and to see him in a year.He rushes through the appointment .Not happy

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

My eyes are worse after the surgery. He kept excusing himself to attend to other matters during the appointment. It seems he might be more interested in making money than serving the public. This doctor needs to realize that when a person makes an appointment they should be attended to professionally. Stop trying to get new patients and deal with the ones who come in for service.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

one of the worst doctors out there. arrogant and not friendly at all.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Lateef is a very good Dr. He is very attentive and knowledgeable. Will recommend him in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Most helpful and kind staff ever. Dr Lateef was very good at answering my questions and concerns. I will see him again to my annual eye exams.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

One the best ophthalmologist I have ever been to. Very knowledgeable young doctor. I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I was very pleased with the office and the Dr. visit. I had a rare eye infection and Dr. Lateef was able to diagnose and efficiently treat it. The staff was very helpful and understanding as they were able to give me an emmergency appointment. I definetely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Not impressed at all by this guy. Hope I can see better after this heals.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Very distracted both times I have gone to see him. Not very caring. Kept looking away during the exam - I'm not sure he actually looked though his machine at my eye at all. Would never trust him to laser my eyes!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2009

Dr. Babur B. Lateef's Credentials

• Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med, Rootstown Oh 44272 (Grad. 1996)

AHC