Ratings for Dr. Kevin Grant

Dr. Grant is an amazingly gifted orthopedic surgeon who has operated on my spine twice. I'm 11 weeks post-op from my last fusion. After my first surgery in 2008, I went on to hike, bike, snowshoe, canoe and dragon boat. If it had not been for Dr. Grant, I know that none of that would have happened. He's my hero and I'm thankful for him.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

I met Dr. Grant in the OR of Scarborough General. I had a fractured shoulder. A 6-inch plate and 10 screws later my shoulder is better than it was before the surgery. I love his sense of humor and more importantly, he backs up his credentials with his superior orthopedic work. You never want this surgeon to hurt his hands lol. I need back surgery and have been scared to get it done until I met this Doctor. The health care system is a better place with him in it :) Thankyou so much Dr. Kevin Grant. Darlene Jakubowski

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

dr grant is a talented pro and will recomend him for spine surgery. he is loud and can be obnoxious most of the time but he really knows how to do surgery with results.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

I have had two operations with Dr. Grant and I love him!!! He is great and amazing!!! I'm going on three years now with no pain and I'm back to work and yoga and everything else and my back is great, I owe Dr. Grant my life and I can't thank him enough!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

He has operated on me twice now...I wouldn't trust my back to anyone else!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

He seems rough around the edges, maybe that's how he is. He didn't seem interested in helping my Mom. He was not very friendly, and was not very compassionate. Perhaps that's his character or personality but as a professional, he may want to consider smiling a bit more. Tried not to take it personally but didn't feel very comfortable speaking with him, an uneasy feeling. On a positive note, the reception was absolutely amazing. She was very compassionate, helpful and showed genuine concerned to help. She called with a cancellation appt after requesting one from Feb 2018.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

extremely loud and obnoxious and hillarious and knowledgable and friendly and loud

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

DR. Grant is awesome....from the moment I go threw the doors of his office I felt at ease....I went threw with my surgery about 11 months ago and now I'm back to my active lifestyle...Dr. Grant installed the rods and screws in my lower back and now I`m even back to playing light volleyball and working once again at my maintenance job which is really physical ....Thanks Dr. Grant :)

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Have seen many doctors in my time and it was so refreshing to deal with such a wonderful receptionist and doctor. Very punctual, personal and caring. Just going to start treatment and Dr. Grant made me feel hopeful. I certainly feel like I am in good hands. Very impressed so far.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

Please if I can help even one person by writing this then please stay far away from Dr Grant and Scarborough General Hospital! He ruined my life!! I had a L4-S1 fusion and from the moment I woke up it was a nightmare. I developed a severe infection which I did attempt to address with Dr. Grant several times but he dismissed me saying there was nothing wrong with me. It wasn't until almost a year later when the infection had taken over my body and was litterly shooting out my staple holes that he did anything. By that time I had to go on months of 24/7 iv antibiotics at home, home nursing and was involved with a infectious diseases Dr. To this day I live with the outcome of this neglect. I am looking at my 5th surgery just to fix what my 1st one did. Thank GOD I now have actual proper surgeons who know what they are doing. The ONLY place to have bacel surgery is Toronto Western Hospital or any of it's affiliates. I pray all who read this listen.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016