Ratings for Dr. Kevin Grant

My husband had his back surgery almost a year ago now. Dr. Grant is a straight shooter so if you cant handle the truth then don't ask for it. He told my husband he can either get surgery or live with pain for the rest of his life. He opted for the surgery and today he is walking and feeling better. He had extensive nerve damage but there is nothing Dr. Grant could do about that but hope that his nerve repairs itself. Dr. Grant has personality which is a lot more than I can say for some of the other doctors we met with. He is the doctor I would want if I needed it.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

He has operated on me twice since 2010. I am in constant chronic pain now and his solution was to recommend me for steroid injections to mask the pain instead of fixing it. I’m taking upwards of 6-7 painkillers to get through my work day and getting no sleep at night making me an emotional wreck. I will never go back to this guy again, my doctor is working on getting me another referral.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Dr.Grant saved my life! I cant say enough to explain my appreciation for him and what he did for me. I felt 100 times better within hours of my surgery, he is so easy to talk to and so funny! He definitely made the anxiety of having surgery bearable. Forever grateful for this doctor!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

No Dr. grant is not quiet and softspoken. He has personality! He is is confident and there for the right reasons. That’s the type of surgeon I want. I would be leery of the bad reviews where the grammar and spelling is so poor it doesn’t even resemble English. Not the most intelligent people I think, so would take what they say with a grain of salt. Dr Grant is a very gifted orthopaedic surgeon. I’m still recovering from my surgery, but all good so far. The entire staff at TSH did a fantastic job....I felt like a VIP! Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Before the surgery I had many sittings as well brought a another Dr Written notes which saying no surely will work on my case due to machienical issues, but Dr Grant says he is a Neurosurgeon I’m Orthopedic this is my daily job where I am getting butter and bread for me and my family. But once surgery date comes I scared don’t why made a cancellation at STC Hospital, few weeks later I call again Dr Kevin office to get together finally I made my mind due to Dr Kevin Grant over confidence. After the surgery he call me to meet at STC out patient but my pain gone worsen then before surgery he says don’t come at STC anymore just come to my office, he knews something gone wrong . Once I start going his office take 2 to 3 pills of Oxycodone each pill 20 MG Dr says you looks fine to me he put daught on me. Now 4 years I’m on bed daily life crying and sleeping still looking for someone helps me on my failiour surgery Finally about Dr Kevin Grant, he is only here just make money once patient like me having a problem he just avoid doesn’t want even call to his office I was trying to speak with his assistant she says Dr is busy I says ask him to call me once he is free strange I received a call from Police saying I am bothering them on the phone This is Dr Kevin Grant reality for who had a problems on his failiur surgery. Today morning I have breakfast after sleep had a lunch sleep now 11.25 pm in pain stomach upset due to opioid medicine have no money due to I had my import business Indian Basmati Rice I really don’t know what else I write about him He is a shameless to me my prayer to God he will get punished the way he put me on bed made me a businessman to begger Be careful from this Dr You guys should asked him ask did Dr Phan wrote a note no surgery will help him.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

Dr.Grant gave me my life back. I owe so much to him. I had my first and only surgery in 2006 when I was 21. I had a fractured spine and partial peralisis with a bunch of other things like sciatica and lots of pain. Couldn’t make it into a shower some days. I was a professional athlete at the time and was devistated. Dr. Grant gave me the best care I could imagine. On top of that he had me meet with a recovery team and I had neutristionists, physicotherapy and RMTs at my bedside hours after my surgery. My after surgery prognosis was hoping for some sort of recovery within 6months to up to 2 years, never be able to run again, or ride horses or have any children. Well it’s been 12 years and I was back on a horse at 3 months after surgery, went on to win national titles in a different discipline of riding about a year and a half after surgery and I now have a beautiful 5 year old daughter. I do have a broken screw from my pregnancy, but I will take that over all the other possible outcomes. To top it off. I recently went to see Dr.Grant I had been having so much back pain I couldn’t drive. This went on for about 2 months. Dr.Grant told me he didn’t think it was my back. My screw was still broken but he didn’t feel it was causing my back pain. Weird right? Well he was right! I saw Dr,Grant on the Thursday and had emergency surgery for appendicitis on the Saturday. I haven’t had back pain since. You never know how your nerves can submit pain through your body. You are amazing Dr.Grant my family will always hold you in the greatest regaurds.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

I'm not easily offended, so when I read he was loud and arrogant I was expecting that I would like him and that we would be a fun guy. Loud and arrogant were not the right words however, he was just rude and abrupt. He came into the room and before even introducing himself he made an irritated comment about me leaving my possessions on his desk (I was told to get undressed and had nowhere else to put them). He proceeded to ask me a couple questions and when I tried to answer he cut me off several times wanting black and white/yes and no answers to everything. He barely looked at my MRI or listened to anything I said, and he seemed like he was in a big rush. He basically had decided before I even got there that I didn't need surgery and so he had no interest in me (a red flag was raised when my appointment got moved up from next year to next week as soon as I said I was willing to do surgery - I suspected he only cared about making money off of surgery and that suspicion was confirmed in our meeting). As I asked more questions (I drove two hours to get there and wanted to get my money's worth), he seemed to warm up a little and did take some time to explain some things about the spine. However, he basically told me that I have a bad back, there's nothing anybody can do about it, and that I'm going to live in pain for the rest of my life. He also said I should just take pain relievers and maybe get injections, but didn't provide any long term solution. Obviously, I can't speak to his surgical skills since I didn't have surgery, but if you want people skills or a proper diagnosis, he is definitely not the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

Dr Grant You made my life 0, put me on bed forever. Almost 3 days on row my pain level is so much none opioids works such as Oxycodone Morphine. You have no heart and hopefully you remember what you have done to my back. Remember I brought a letter by Dr Phan he mentioned I’m having mechanical problems bone surgery will works on my case but you was so sured about surgery will helps look at now where you put me and right after you start arguing with me. Shame on you Please note the way you put my life on bed forever God is not going to forgive you You are a very nonsense

flag | Submitted March 12, 2018

dr grant is a talented con and will not recomend him for spine surgery. he is loud and stupid. can be obnoxious most of the time but he really knows how to do surgery once surgery get wrong then he is not behind the poor patient.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

He put me on bed 24x7 He is a Devil person He may be a good Dr once he got a bad surgery likes me doesn’t give him support, put the poor patient on bed. He is a Devil

flag | Submitted March 6, 2018

Dr. Kevin Grant's Credentials

• Aetna - Choice Pos Ii
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield Pos
  • Blue Cross And Blue Shield Ppo
  • Cigna - Open Access
Great West
  • Humana - Choice Care Ppo
Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
  • Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS) PPO