had a laminectomy/disectomy oct 16 on my L4/L5. woke up with lots of pain. dr grant visited me twice over the wknd and reassured me that i would be bouncing and hopping around in no time and being my first surgery this was expected. the level of confidence in this doctor indicates experience and knowledge. im posting today to say he was right and i am feeling soo much better:) i would be ready to go under the knife again with this doc if i ever needed to (god forbid). thanks to dr grant, office staff and the hospital team.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

Dr. Grant did my back operation and he did a fantastic job!!!! I very highly recommend him to anyone who needs it. I crawled into his office in so much pain and since the operation I'm able to walk very very little pain

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Very good doctor u can trust him he will help you if he can't he will let you know lots of knowledge thanks Dr grant for letting me know that my scar tissue is pushing on my nerves L4 AND L5 S1 causing lots of pain in my muscles BACK SECITIA THE SCAR TISSUE IS SO BAD I CAN'T DO ANYTHING AND NO SERGEY CAN HELP THANKS DR GRANT FOR LETTING ME KNOW MR . CHANDRICA MANORATH

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Had my first consultation today and must say very few clinics in my lengthy experience operate this way. Dr. Grant was on time as scheduled, very patient oriented and knowledgeable. A friendly personality almost thought I was visiting a buddy. after the consult I confidently signed up for surgery and all paperwork was handled by Ingrid who I found to be another sweet character. Im ready

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015

I am forever indebted to Dr. Grant for giving me my quality of life back. I had spent almost two years in and out of bed recovering from a herniated disc. I then took another fall and this produced THE most pain I have ever dealt with. After trying acupuncture, steroid epidurals, Having MRI ' s done, appointments with my family doctor and a visit to emergency I felt helpless getting someone to understand the agony I was in. I could not stand, sit, lie on my back or right side, and I could barely walk. I saw Dr Grant and he offered surgery! Finally some help. Surgery was done swiftly and the following day I was up and about. This doctor will never understand just how grateful I am to him. He helped me when no one else cared to. His receptionist Ingrid gets my thanks also for doing her part. Forever grateful Sheila

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Great experience from arriving in the office to the follow up after surgery. Watching someone being able to walk better the day of the back surgery than when they went in is pretty amazing. Very knowledgeable and helpful office manager as well. Worth the wait!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

I don't know if he is a good surgeon or not, but his call back policy is sorely lacking. Myself along with my GP have tried repeatedly to have his office call back and return my initial consulting report to no avail. What kind of doctor's office does that? More than a half-dozen messages left and not a return call?? I am now switching surgeons and I suggest everyone else thinking about booking with him switch too.

Submitted October 24, 2014

Dr. Grant is a miracle worker. I had a spinal fusion with Instrumentation of L4-S1 on March 22, 2013. Prior to the surgery I could not walk more than 2 minutes without dibilitating sciatica. The next day I was up walking pain free (with a walker). It has now been 8 weeks and I am walking 5 Km's/day (without any aides) a day without pain. The incision has healed up beutifully, and the spine has fused well. I have returned to work and feel fantastic. Thanks Dr. Grant for giving me my life back!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr. Kevin Grant's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "had a laminectomy/disectomy oct 16 on my L4/L5. woke up with lots of pain. dr grant visited me twice over the wknd and reassured me that i would be bouncing and..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Grant did my back operation and he did a fantastic job!!!! I very highly recommend him to anyone who needs it. I crawled into his office in so much pain and..."

October 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very good doctor u can trust him he will help you if he can't he will let you know lots of knowledge thanks Dr grant for letting me know that my scar ..."

September 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had my first consultation today and must say very few clinics in my lengthy experience operate this way. Dr. Grant was on time as scheduled, very patient orient..."

July 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M2H0" to "11432". Address has been updated from "None" to "8752A Parsons Boulevard". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "17185237679".

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am forever indebted to Dr. Grant for giving me my quality of life back. I had spent almost two years in and out of bed recovering from a herniated disc. I th..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "6 years ago he operate my back, i can climbing mountains every day, god bless him. really really appreciate."

December 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience from arriving in the office to the follow up after surgery. Watching someone being able to walk better the day of the back surgery than when t..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor with a great out come to my surgery recently. Very happy to have had him as my spine surgeon."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "I don't know if he is a good surgeon or not, but his call back policy is sorely lacking. Myself along with my GP have tried repeatedly to have his office call ..."

October 24, 2014
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

September 1, 2013
  • City changed from "North York" to "Toronto"

December 14, 2012
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "Y", Practice changed from "Dr Kevin Grant" to "Scarborough General Hospital"

October 18, 2012
  • City changed from "Toronto" to "North York"

April 30, 2012